Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 44064 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread (n/t) on 21:12 - Feb 12 with 2888 viewsPlasticman

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread (n/t) on 21:01 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

Get off FM ffs, shots on target means shots on target you effin moron.......and please don't type your response in an essay.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 21:03]

you should take your bloodpressure. sounds like you are having a heart-attack with that kind of reply.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Feb 12 with 2871 viewsstevethejack

Watch the game live on Skybox - check out my thread on this forum
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Feb 12 with 2871 viewsJackanapes

We scored at Stoke.... w00t

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Feb 12 with 2867 viewsperchrockjack

We re fighting back in a positive manner. Something said at half time paying off.

KEEP IT GOING LADS

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Feb 12 with 2819 viewsBLAZE

Feels like we're winning a lot more 50/50s than we were before. Definitely more heart in our performances and a spring in our step
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 with 2766 viewsDr_Winston

It didn't just look like a free kick Horne, it was one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 with 2757 viewsperchrockjack

indeed and not been seen for some time.

And dear God I hate Horne so much

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 with 2743 viewsswanny

woohoo CHICO!!

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 with 2730 viewsBanosswan

Horne's been alright actually.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 with 2730 viewsDr_Winston

All over them. Come on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Feb 12 with 2655 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

hishit stinks

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Feb 12 with 2631 viewsBanosswan

Love the fact that the Stoke fans decided to boo Chico as the pantomime villain and he's the one who scores.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:19 - Feb 12 with 2532 viewscharliet27

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

You must be a Stoke fan then..
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Feb 12 with 2496 viewsMyrddin

How many times a night does Barry Horne suck Adam's knob? Must be love.

This unacceptable language filter is a joke
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Feb 12 with 2400 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:19 - Feb 12 by charliet27

You must be a Stoke fan then..

How f'in dare you!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Feb 12 with 2343 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fulham 2 Liverpool 1

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:23 - Feb 12 with 2313 viewsperchrockjack

ironic that Flintshite boys seems not to be that keen on us -a Welsh club

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:23 - Feb 12 with 2287 viewsDull1Thomas

poor ref - could be very important in favour of Stoke.

Travelling Jacks sound good.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 2230 viewsMyrddin

Need to just survive next few min, they've just starting to have a spell
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 2228 viewscharliet27

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

How f'in dare you!

I've heard less anti-Swansea propaganda from a Cardiff fan!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 2212 viewsblaine_scfc

We need to freshen things up, under the cosh now.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 2201 viewsJohnw102

Bony is so strong, holding up the ball

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Feb 12 with 2131 viewsexiledinenglandjack

They are just going to refer to hoofball for the last 20
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Feb 12 with 1934 viewsJohnw102

Leon sticking Adams love it

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Feb 12 with 1930 viewssketty_jack

Routledge havin a mare!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024