Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid 19:21 - Feb 19 with 13352 viewsElHoop

This isn't going to be a pleasant night for Milan.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 17:48 - Feb 20 with 1302 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 17:45 - Feb 20 by TW_R

If the Milan fans are anything like some on here they're a right bunch of tw@ts.

Skill, vision, control, goal-scoring, creation of goal-scoring chances and ability to create something out of nothing will be totally overlooked.

You know you're on the right lines in football when Jamie completely disagrees.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:04 - Feb 20 with 1270 viewsJamie

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 17:48 - Feb 20 by Clive_Anderson

You know you're on the right lines in football when Jamie completely disagrees.

I'm not sure I've ever disagreed with anyone in the Taarabt fanclub other than pointing out that he asked to leave this summer and that it was best for both parties, whereas as you have repeated as nauseum you think Redknapp should've padlocked Taarabt to a radiator at the training ground and being the consummate professional that he is, Taarabt would've happily accepted this and worked his bollocks off.

As it is, he's gone and won't be coming back which again suits both parties.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:07 - Feb 20 with 1268 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:04 - Feb 20 by Jamie

I'm not sure I've ever disagreed with anyone in the Taarabt fanclub other than pointing out that he asked to leave this summer and that it was best for both parties, whereas as you have repeated as nauseum you think Redknapp should've padlocked Taarabt to a radiator at the training ground and being the consummate professional that he is, Taarabt would've happily accepted this and worked his bollocks off.

As it is, he's gone and won't be coming back which again suits both parties.

There's a difference between chaining someone to a radiator and telling them you don't want them anywhere near the club when they've got no one to play for.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:19 - Feb 20 with 1251 viewsJamie

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:07 - Feb 20 by Clive_Anderson

There's a difference between chaining someone to a radiator and telling them you don't want them anywhere near the club when they've got no one to play for.

Eh? He told the club upon relegation that he didn't want to play in the Championship. He was even extended an olive branch by Arry by being taken on the pre-season tour only to conspire to get himself banished in disgrace. I'm far from a fan of Arry, as oft stated but you're completely blinded if you seriously believe this was all some evil plot by Arry to drive Taarabt out of the club. The fact that you've even got good friends of his tweeting about him needing to sort out his issues would be more evidence against Taarabt but as you've oft shown, Taarabt could have a shit on the LR pitch, wipe his arse with a QPR shirt and you'd blame Arry for the quality of the toilet facilities.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:25 - Feb 20 with 1247 viewsconnell10

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:19 - Feb 20 by Jamie

Eh? He told the club upon relegation that he didn't want to play in the Championship. He was even extended an olive branch by Arry by being taken on the pre-season tour only to conspire to get himself banished in disgrace. I'm far from a fan of Arry, as oft stated but you're completely blinded if you seriously believe this was all some evil plot by Arry to drive Taarabt out of the club. The fact that you've even got good friends of his tweeting about him needing to sort out his issues would be more evidence against Taarabt but as you've oft shown, Taarabt could have a shit on the LR pitch, wipe his arse with a QPR shirt and you'd blame Arry for the quality of the toilet facilities.

arry is a born bullshitter mate , id tend to take adels word over his any day! the fact is adel didnt want to play for arry boy because the two dont get on! for arry to come out and say he wanted adel back was just total and utter boolox! still keep taking everything that comes out of arry boys mouth as gospel if it floats ya boat mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:30 - Feb 20 with 1236 viewsShotKneesHoop

People might forget that Adel is only at Inter on loan. Adel is still a QPR contracted player.

A change of manager at each / both place(s) might change things.

He looks like he belongs in Serie A from what I've seen, and he's working back too.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 1230 viewsMatch82

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:30 - Feb 20 by ShotKneesHoop

People might forget that Adel is only at Inter on loan. Adel is still a QPR contracted player.

A change of manager at each / both place(s) might change things.

He looks like he belongs in Serie A from what I've seen, and he's working back too.

Bloody hell, he's moved again! I suppose if he's played for two clubs in West London he might as well try two in Milan...

Having said that, this is a good point. If we're in the Premiership next year, without Redknapp, I'd say that there's a chance he could come back. But I tend to agree with you that Serie A probably suits him perfectly.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:49 - Feb 20 with 1211 viewsNorthernr

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 10:50 - Feb 20 by essextaxiboy

He is only effective when he has the ball , he tracked back and marked so few times we can actually remember which matches they were.

His whole USP is about running the game .

Gary O Neill has a fraction of Adels talent , but If we played City in the cup O Neill would play at 100% for the whole game and do what the manager asked of him . I not sure you can say the same for Adel .

Of course he may win the game through a bit of genius .... there is the gamble .

Gary O'Neil's a fcking liability at the moment. Every time he starts he's absolute crap and gets taken off at half time - four of his last six games he's gone at half time and one of the others he went on 54 minutes. You've fcked your whole argument with that one because he clearly can't be trusted to perform as requested by the manager any more than Taarabt can can he? And when it works out for Gary O'Neil it's only ever bang average anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:05 - Feb 20 with 1152 viewsPunteR

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 15:28 - Feb 20 by dolcelatte

This.

When QPR fans start agreeing with Kranjcar's stalker you know the Taraabt debate is over . Well done guys for trying though. Lets hope Taraabt now gets on with his career and becomes a truly great player.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:13 - Feb 20 with 1139 viewsdolcelatte

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:05 - Feb 20 by PunteR

When QPR fans start agreeing with Kranjcar's stalker you know the Taraabt debate is over . Well done guys for trying though. Lets hope Taraabt now gets on with his career and becomes a truly great player.

Sorry some of us have accepted that he doesn't want to play at this level again and has moved on and actually accept that Harry is not at fault this time.. A player much better suited to Spain or Italy and I wish him every success but you know what - she is bang right - get over it - he doesn't give a sh1te about us anymore - he has moved on why can't some of us?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:13]

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:16 - Feb 20 with 1133 viewsQPRDave

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:25 - Feb 20 by connell10

arry is a born bullshitter mate , id tend to take adels word over his any day! the fact is adel didnt want to play for arry boy because the two dont get on! for arry to come out and say he wanted adel back was just total and utter boolox! still keep taking everything that comes out of arry boys mouth as gospel if it floats ya boat mate!

Is Warnock a bull sh*tter too?....He told us all how difficult Adel made it to work with him.
Maybe 'Arry believes the tail doesn't wag the dog .....f*ckin old fashion b*gger eh?
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:34 - Feb 20 with 1113 viewshoopstilidie

Horse's mouth, he hated it here.

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/579413/taarabt-j-ai-beaucoup-souffert-transfert-r

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:50 - Feb 20 with 1097 viewsQPRDave

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:34 - Feb 20 by hoopstilidie

Horse's mouth, he hated it here.

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/579413/taarabt-j-ai-beaucoup-souffert-transfert-r

Well that'll break a few hearts........until the AT fans spin it so that 'Arry made his time miserable
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:14 - Feb 20 with 1069 viewsdolcelatte

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:50 - Feb 20 by QPRDave

Well that'll break a few hearts........until the AT fans spin it so that 'Arry made his time miserable

I was the priority of Qataris . They had met me before all the other players who have signed . They wanted me to sign . But I think that Leonardo had other priorities . Paris has still made ​​an offer to QPR 12 million. My covenant was 17 million . But it was too much for Leonardo, was too much for a player who had only one good season in the English second division.

This was a real disappointment for you?

I suffered from this transfer failed , I suffered a lot. In my head, I was in Paris , a big club , I was going to play the Champions League . And then you leave again at QPR ... I spent a year of misery . It was hard . But I'm glad to have rebounded to AC Milan .

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:05 - Feb 20 with 1007 viewsessextaxiboy

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:49 - Feb 20 by Northernr

Gary O'Neil's a fcking liability at the moment. Every time he starts he's absolute crap and gets taken off at half time - four of his last six games he's gone at half time and one of the others he went on 54 minutes. You've fcked your whole argument with that one because he clearly can't be trusted to perform as requested by the manager any more than Taarabt can can he? And when it works out for Gary O'Neil it's only ever bang average anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You obviously havnt read the whole thread .
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:05 - Feb 20 with 1007 viewsPunteR

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:14 - Feb 20 by dolcelatte

I was the priority of Qataris . They had met me before all the other players who have signed . They wanted me to sign . But I think that Leonardo had other priorities . Paris has still made ​​an offer to QPR 12 million. My covenant was 17 million . But it was too much for Leonardo, was too much for a player who had only one good season in the English second division.

This was a real disappointment for you?

I suffered from this transfer failed , I suffered a lot. In my head, I was in Paris , a big club , I was going to play the Champions League . And then you leave again at QPR ... I spent a year of misery . It was hard . But I'm glad to have rebounded to AC Milan .

Wow, a professional footballer wanting to play for a bigger club for more money,playing champions league football. Now there's a surprize.!
I'm really not sure what the problem is with QPR fans keeping track on Taraabts career,especially as he's still actually a..QPR player.
He probably wont ever play for us again but that wont stop me remembering him lifting a trophy for us in one of the best seasons in QPR's history. No matter how hard his detractors try and dismantle what he achieved for us.
Just to make it clear where i stand with this. I'd love him to sign another contract with us but fully except this wont happen. I thought Rednapp should have tried to get him in this team but fully except that Taraabt doesn't want to drop down a league especially if he had a chance to play premier league or even champions league with AC Milan. I do think he's been one of the most talented footballers I've seen at Loftus rd but except he can be frustrating to watch and is a bit of a primaddona but then most footballers are.
I will continue watching his football career as i do with most QPR players from past,present and future.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 23:29]

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:27 - Feb 20 with 986 viewsLoftusRdW12

I can't believe this thread has gone to 7 pages!

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:39 - Feb 20 with 963 viewsBluce_Ree

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:27 - Feb 20 by LoftusRdW12

Bring back those kitchen spamc*nts. Much more interesting than this circular argument horseshit.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:40 - Feb 20 with 963 viewsPunteR

Careful!,you nearly made it 8 pages.
If Taraabts critics take the time to slate him, I feel obliged to make time to praise him.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:54 - Feb 20 with 945 viewsLoftusRdW12

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:40 - Feb 20 by PunteR

Careful!,you nearly made it 8 pages.
If Taraabts critics take the time to slate him, I feel obliged to make time to praise him.

To be honest. I think at this stage, the "praisers" are more of a problem than the critics.

We've got a league to win!

Without Adel Taarabt.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:00 - Feb 21 with 935 viewsPunteR

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:54 - Feb 20 by LoftusRdW12

To be honest. I think at this stage, the "praisers" are more of a problem than the critics.

We've got a league to win!

Without Adel Taarabt.

Agreed. No more from me about Taraabt.
Until the next time of course..
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 0:20]

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 02:20 - Feb 21 with 897 viewsRangersAreBack

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 18:25 - Feb 20 by connell10

In his interview this week Clint Hill stated that Adel was close to returning before the AC Milan deal materialised.

Good luck to Adel but he's the past now. This love-in for someone who does not want to play for QPR is getting tedious and is frankly embarrassing.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 04:01 - Feb 21 with 884 viewsqprmick

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 02:20 - Feb 21 by RangersAreBack

In his interview this week Clint Hill stated that Adel was close to returning before the AC Milan deal materialised.

Good luck to Adel but he's the past now. This love-in for someone who does not want to play for QPR is getting tedious and is frankly embarrassing.

Play intermittently with QPR or play for AC Milan in the Champions League. Nah no contest.
We must continue to drag down our better players and make life miserable for everyone.

For people who find this debate tedious, bad luck this is a good honest debate.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 4:02]

Qprmick

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 15:47 - Feb 21 with 784 viewsQPRDave

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 04:01 - Feb 21 by qprmick

Play intermittently with QPR or play for AC Milan in the Champions League. Nah no contest.
We must continue to drag down our better players and make life miserable for everyone.

For people who find this debate tedious, bad luck this is a good honest debate.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 4:02]

It's been done a hundred times already ....i agree it is boring.

No player is bigger than QPR....AT fans are embarrassing themselves
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 16:36 - Feb 21 with 758 viewsPinnerPaul

I can, Adel is mentioned on 73 other threads that don't have anything to do with him whatsoever.

Amazing - just imagine what would have happened if he had been transferred to Norwich!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024