Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid 19:21 - Feb 19 with 13698 viewsElHoop

This isn't going to be a pleasant night for Milan.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:01 - Feb 20 with 1299 viewsessextaxiboy

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Do you mean me , or Redknapp or Jol or Muelensteen.

And when you are fighting relegation its more about not losing ,.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 12:02]
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:03 - Feb 20 with 1288 viewsPommyhoop

I feel a coaching badge waiving session coming on ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:04 - Feb 20 with 1285 viewshopphoops

from Il Vero Milanista via google translate fun. They like his tracking back "to drag the Milan out of the vortex carrying a negative shock winner"...
http://www.ilveromilanista.it/milan/20-02-2014/taarabt-san-siro-ha-consacrato-un

Taarabt , the San Siro has consecrated a new idol . convinced applause for the new signing

Adel Taarabt is the new idol of the Rossoneri fans . Thanks to its speed and ability to jump man has conquered San Siro.

Not even the most staunch admirer of Adel Taarabt would have thought at the beginning of a much more positive adventure with the Rossoneri . San Siro, the place par excellence difficult for players of poor character, has delivered its verdict , Taarabt is "from Milan." This is demonstrated by the fact that every ball, every shot , every Expedited was accompanied with passion from the audience side AC Milan . His touch on the ball, his attempt to jump the man has shown that hope , unfortunately not materialized , to find the way of the gate .

If Milan yesterday held its head high to Atletico Madrid must say thanks to Taarabt , you do not count the times that he returned to the defense to give a contribution in coverage , from winger to central emergency , all within a few moments , just to prove his love at first sight for the Rossoneri , the desire and the desire to drag the Milan out of the vortex carrying a negative shock winner.

Already there has been in Naples the glow of the best Taarabt , a few minutes after that goal was a starter is very inviting but yesterday, in a match of the Champions League, which was seen throughout the caliber of the player . Time is on his side , and these months will only help its full insertion with the Rossoneri , it is obvious that the best is yet to find harmony with their classmates , but what we have seen so far is already more than satisfactory. San Siro is hardly enthusiastic about a player so fast , for the most part come from the general skepticism , perhaps for the general mediocrity , perhaps for the moment certainly not exciting , but what matters is that the way decided to face the enemy without fear reverential leads the fans. Today, an average of Milan's average is sad, you probably feel already eliminated from Europe , only time will give his answers on this, but if Milan has any chance of a comeback that dream goes even and especially by Adel Taarabt .

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:07 - Feb 20 with 1276 viewssimmo

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 11:45 - Feb 20 by TheBlob

Yup.Total rubbish......

All I can think about when watching that is how much the Milan fans must love him. 90% of the games I have seen this season have been the most boring load of shite, I would trade all those dead useless minutes watching sideways passing for just 5 mins of Adel piss taking.

Anybody that doesn't look back on his time with us and feel privileged needs to rethink the reasons they support a team like QPR in the first place.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:11 - Feb 20 with 1263 viewsQPunkR

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:04 - Feb 20 by hopphoops

from Il Vero Milanista via google translate fun. They like his tracking back "to drag the Milan out of the vortex carrying a negative shock winner"...
http://www.ilveromilanista.it/milan/20-02-2014/taarabt-san-siro-ha-consacrato-un

Taarabt , the San Siro has consecrated a new idol . convinced applause for the new signing

Adel Taarabt is the new idol of the Rossoneri fans . Thanks to its speed and ability to jump man has conquered San Siro.

Not even the most staunch admirer of Adel Taarabt would have thought at the beginning of a much more positive adventure with the Rossoneri . San Siro, the place par excellence difficult for players of poor character, has delivered its verdict , Taarabt is "from Milan." This is demonstrated by the fact that every ball, every shot , every Expedited was accompanied with passion from the audience side AC Milan . His touch on the ball, his attempt to jump the man has shown that hope , unfortunately not materialized , to find the way of the gate .

If Milan yesterday held its head high to Atletico Madrid must say thanks to Taarabt , you do not count the times that he returned to the defense to give a contribution in coverage , from winger to central emergency , all within a few moments , just to prove his love at first sight for the Rossoneri , the desire and the desire to drag the Milan out of the vortex carrying a negative shock winner.

Already there has been in Naples the glow of the best Taarabt , a few minutes after that goal was a starter is very inviting but yesterday, in a match of the Champions League, which was seen throughout the caliber of the player . Time is on his side , and these months will only help its full insertion with the Rossoneri , it is obvious that the best is yet to find harmony with their classmates , but what we have seen so far is already more than satisfactory. San Siro is hardly enthusiastic about a player so fast , for the most part come from the general skepticism , perhaps for the general mediocrity , perhaps for the moment certainly not exciting , but what matters is that the way decided to face the enemy without fear reverential leads the fans. Today, an average of Milan's average is sad, you probably feel already eliminated from Europe , only time will give his answers on this, but if Milan has any chance of a comeback that dream goes even and especially by Adel Taarabt .

In both senses;
"Everybody wet bikini"

QPR - "shit but local"

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:11 - Feb 20 with 1262 viewsPommyhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:04 - Feb 20 by hopphoops

H is gonnna be pissed .Really pissed off.
Worse than these two .

His fans love them clips. They make me cringe..Chancing prick...

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:12 - Feb 20 with 1261 viewsessextaxiboy

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 11:42 - Feb 20 by Antti_Heinola

doesn't prove your point at all. what point?
We'd just beaten Liverpool, you say? Yes, a game where we were appalling for 78 minutes, and there followed a 3-1 mauling at those giants of football, Sunderland. Then we played Arsenal. Yes, I'm sure the confidence was *flowing* ahead of that game. That Liverpool win was our first in eight.
Well done for ignoring the Chelsea game, though.
If you read any football report, it's unlikely they'll take time out to specifically mention a player, unless they've been particularly outstanding. That's just a facile argument that doesn't really prove anything. General consensus from people who watched it seemed to be he played well. Hardly the 'liability' his detractors constantly drone on about.

The point is that those games were in the Championship. His effectiveness in that league is undeniable. No argument from me .

I didnt ignore Chelsea i just forgot to reply .He played very well out of position I dont deny but on the basis of that game give SWP one chance and he scores .... its just one game .
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:12 - Feb 20 with 1259 viewsLoft1979

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 06:59 - Feb 20 by Westy75

As we would if Remy was playing for us, but he didn't want to play in the championship either.

Remy: World Cup year and expected to go to Brazil with the French squad. Massive pay off for him and Tony if he does well.

PS: Brent & Kilburn state "QPR fans want him back for possible playoffs" ...good one.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:23 - Feb 20 with 1224 viewsstansleftfoot

It's not the rule that special footballers are difficult characters, Eusbio, Pele, Garrincha, and many. many more have been settled,calm, brilliant, innovative , and creative Footballers.
Much of peoples character will come from background and life circumstances.
Equally Jimmy Greaves came to English Football as a player of genius but Alf Ramsey may have turned an already heavy drinker into an alcoholic.
How Warnocks management of Taarabt differed from Hughes or Redknapps we will only know from their self-serving biographies?
I'm just grateful I've seen AT in QPR colours. His performances match all of our own wayward legends. Marsh was a vindictive, nasty piece of work who sulked on the pitch, he carried weight, and would leave his foot in, but he could also light up a West London day or evening with skill and impudence unseen anywhere in England and possibly Europe. Loftus Road would just stand up,laugh and cheer.
Adel Tarrabt has that skill in trumps, and I frankly think it's a sad state of affairs that this discussion should even be attempting to make comparisons or valued judgements of him.
He needs professional, caring and sustained help and assistance. QPR and Harry Redknapp have failed in their duty and diligence in relation to the player, who is still only 24 years old, I hope somebody, maybe Seedorf, can harness the genius and give the Lad a stage on which he can perform. I will watch Adel Taarabt given any opportunity, there have been games this season that Harry Redknapps QPR haven't been worth a dime of my attention, sadly that could easily continue for another 16 games.
Adel Taarabt stands for the future and hope, Harry Redknapp stands for a lack of professionalism, self-interest, glib media sound bites, a lack of coaching and professional insight, and jobs for the boys.
I frankly have no problem with Adel saying he doesn't want to play for QPR, his life is too short, and he can't wait until he's thirty for the Club to get sorted out, it could easily take that long!
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:25 - Feb 20 with 1219 viewsRblockPrior

I for 1 could not care less about what Taarabt is doing this year, he can not and will not affect our season and is not our player this season. He will not ever play for us again! Yes I thank him for the season we were promoted and glimpses in the prem. But his non-professional behaviour which would have a negative effect on a squad I will not miss, has the guy got talent yes but only in glimpses and he can have a very negative effect on the squad unless he is smothered in love and treated different to other players. Listen he has amazing skills and can make defenders look silly but look on youtube for freestyle footballers all breath taking skill but doesnt make them an amazing player

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:28 - Feb 20 with 1202 viewsessextaxiboy

I was referring to our time in the Prem and Fulham this season .
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:32 - Feb 20 with 1267 viewsessextaxiboy

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 11:42 - Feb 20 by toboboly

Had being the operative word. And it was you who said you would rather O'Neil than Adel.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 11:43]

if you can find where i said that , show me please .

And I I put "had" (as you say the operative word ) intentionally.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:34 - Feb 20 with 1251 viewsPhilmyRs

Those that appreciate entertaining, attacking, skilful Football, will love Adel Tarrabt for what he did at QPR.

He is without doubt the most skilful player I have ever seen. Harry himself used to say similar things about his talent when at Tottenham. We all knew he needed to grow up, but that’s why he was at QPR, because he wasn’t perfect. Now he’s at Milan, seemingly playing well, showing everyone what he’s capable of, and with every touch of excellence, every new trick, every outrageous pass, a small minority of QPR supporters refuse to admire his talent, and acknowledge his contribution to this Football club. ‘Are you not entertained?’, without Adel, fcking rarely.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:35 - Feb 20 with 1248 viewsQPunkR

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:25 - Feb 20 by RblockPrior

I for 1 could not care less about what Taarabt is doing this year, he can not and will not affect our season and is not our player this season. He will not ever play for us again! Yes I thank him for the season we were promoted and glimpses in the prem. But his non-professional behaviour which would have a negative effect on a squad I will not miss, has the guy got talent yes but only in glimpses and he can have a very negative effect on the squad unless he is smothered in love and treated different to other players. Listen he has amazing skills and can make defenders look silly but look on youtube for freestyle footballers all breath taking skill but doesnt make them an amazing player

What, the breath-taking skill, as well as the amazing vision and range of passing, ball-retention skills and unmatched dribbling? And still not an amazing player? Who have we had in your time watching the Rangers that *does* count as an amazing player then??

QPR - "shit but local"

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:47 - Feb 20 with 1220 viewssimmo

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:25 - Feb 20 by RblockPrior

Fair enough for the first few lines, he's not with us so you want to concentrate on those that are, understandable.

The last few lines are utter defecation.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:51 - Feb 20 with 1207 viewsPommyhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:35 - Feb 20 by QPunkR

What, the breath-taking skill, as well as the amazing vision and range of passing, ball-retention skills and unmatched dribbling? And still not an amazing player? Who have we had in your time watching the Rangers that *does* count as an amazing player then??

I might be wrong but I recon him and others like him cheered louder for a throw in off Mackie's shins than the nutmeg through wee little Joes legs and that sublime finish.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:57 - Feb 20 with 1166 viewsessextaxiboy

So the whole success of the team depended on one bloke?
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:00 - Feb 20 with 1156 viewsRblockPrior

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:47 - Feb 20 by simmo

Fair enough for the first few lines, he's not with us so you want to concentrate on those that are, understandable.

The last few lines are utter defecation.

Thats fair enough I respect you opinion, I just feel people cant look past his skill. Not saying he is a poor player far from it I am just thinking from an overall view, 1 he doesnt want to be at us, 2 he was constantly late 3 he sulks all of which can have a negative effect on the squad. The biggest is I honestly do not think he can cut it on a consistent basis in the Premier league, it does not suit his style whereas Italy will. My opinion thats all

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:04 - Feb 20 with 1143 viewsR_from_afar

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:21 - Feb 19 by connell10

ADELS TO GOOD FOR YOU, ADELS TO GOOD FOR YOU! PITY ARRY BOY CANT SEE THAT!

Yes, but sadly that is only half of the problem; the other half of it is that Tarbs doesn't want to play in the Ch'ship. I wonder how he will feel if we do go up, though....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:12 - Feb 20 with 1130 viewsstansleftfoot

Sunday morning football condones violence and abuse thrown at skilful players and is as insulting as this debate about Adel Taarabt playing in the Championship or Champions league.
QPR's Adel Taarabt played last night with Kaka and Balotelli for a FOUR time Champions League winning manager Clarence Seedorf for AC Milan who in their own right are seven times winners of the European Cup and The Champions League.
Is there something in these words that cannot give a humble QPR fan some pride.
The facts provide, for me, humiliation to Harry Redknapp, some shame to the Club and great hope for Adel Taarabt, and respect to AC Milan to snap up the chance.
I saw Adel Taarabt in Shepherds Bush! and Brewer Street, and the bookies and a bus stop on Fulham Broadway, Hey Ho! Go Adel, stick it to Harry!
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:22 - Feb 20 with 1110 viewsFredManRave

I wonder what Adels new kitchen in Milan is like.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:23 - Feb 20 with 1105 viewsessextaxiboy

i would modestly compare myself with Kevin Phillips both in number of goals and length of career .

I was top scorer in every team I played for in every season from the Boys Brigade aged 8 to a Vets team aged 46.

I was a gobby sh*t with referees( A ref once asked my name in the car park before the game) but not my team mates .

I loved the team part of it and would not let them down ( I once played a couple of hours after passing a kidney stone because we didnt have enough) much to Mrs Taxiboys annoyance. I miss playing very much .
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:31 - Feb 20 with 1088 viewsAntti_Heinola

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 12:12 - Feb 20 by essextaxiboy

The point is that those games were in the Championship. His effectiveness in that league is undeniable. No argument from me .

I didnt ignore Chelsea i just forgot to reply .He played very well out of position I dont deny but on the basis of that game give SWP one chance and he scores .... its just one game .

i gave you multiple games, off the top of my head, where he played well on the big occasions against teams who were playing better than us, where we were the weaker side either on the day or in general. then you found a way to talk out of all of them. It's a bit pathetic. Not worth arguing any more Essex, sorry.

SWP was awful that game, but scored a good goal. It's not the same thing at all.

Bare bones.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:40 - Feb 20 with 1072 viewsShotKneesHoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:31 - Feb 20 by Antti_Heinola

i gave you multiple games, off the top of my head, where he played well on the big occasions against teams who were playing better than us, where we were the weaker side either on the day or in general. then you found a way to talk out of all of them. It's a bit pathetic. Not worth arguing any more Essex, sorry.

SWP was awful that game, but scored a good goal. It's not the same thing at all.

SWP scored against Chelscum because Adel laid it on a plate for him, and even that useless scrotum scratcher couldn't have managed to miss it. That was the game when SWP passed to a ball boy, with no R's player within 30 yards of the ball. That's when the LFW thread on the game exploded with comments about his ability. It was also Adel's finest performance that season which got bugger all recognition from 'Arry. He was dropped two games later.

I get the feeling that Adel is going to rub a few barrow boys' noses in it this year.

Maybe Italian clubs have better managers than England have.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 13:43]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 13:40 - Feb 20 with 1071 viewsqprrunner

Adel Taarabt playing for Milan is currently giving me more joy and happiness than supporting Rangers at the moment. Couldn't give a flying duck if we're promoted at present with messrs Barton and Redknapp at the helm. Would happily compromise another season in the Championship for Adel winning the Champions League (unfortunately won't happen).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024