Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid 19:21 - Feb 19 with 13699 viewsElHoop

This isn't going to be a pleasant night for Milan.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:22 - Feb 20 with 1760 viewsJigsore

he's ok but he's no gary o'neil
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 0:23]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:31 - Feb 20 with 1746 viewsHollowayRanger

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:22 - Feb 20 by Jigsore

he's ok but he's no gary o'neil
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 0:23]

still cant put in a cross i see

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:38 - Feb 20 with 1741 viewsRangersAreBack

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:09 - Feb 20 by connell10

i think a few posters would be slating stan bowles if he was out our club right now..... oh hang on he wouldnt be one of arry boys "right sorts" so he would probadly be shipped out within a season of arry taking over!

No comparison between the two.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:39 - Feb 20 with 1741 viewsJigsore

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:31 - Feb 20 by HollowayRanger

still cant put in a cross i see

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:39 - Feb 20 with 1740 viewsRangersAreBack

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:29 - Feb 19 by QPRDave

I'm sure Adel can carry them to victory

He didn't.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:42 - Feb 20 with 1735 viewsRangersAreBack

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:36 - Feb 19 by Pommyhoop

If the Milan fans are anything like some on here he will have to carry them to victory singlehanded,AND track back or be deemed a failure.. Nothing less will do.

If the Milan fans are anything like some on here he can satisfy them with a few tricks and flicks. Effort, teamwork and profesionalism will be totally overlooked.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:49 - Feb 20 with 1729 viewsfinesse

We'd already be promoted if Adel was playing for us this season.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:55 - Feb 20 with 1720 viewsRangersAreBack

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:49 - Feb 20 by finesse

I'd own 9 Ferraris if I won the lottery. Nice thought but unlikely because I don't play the lottery. Adel doesn't want to play for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 02:49 - Feb 20 with 1641 viewsjohnhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:42 - Feb 20 by RangersAreBack

If the Milan fans are anything like some on here he can satisfy them with a few tricks and flicks. Effort, teamwork and profesionalism will be totally overlooked.

"Satisfy them with a few tricks and flicks?"
Last time he played for us in the division we're in now he scored 19 goals and set up another 20 if I remember correctly. Rather more than a few tricks and flicks but don't let that get in the way of your prejudice.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 04:25 - Feb 20 with 1632 viewsqprmick

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:25 - Feb 19 by essextaxiboy

Why wouldnt he get picked regularly?

You are asking the wrong bloke that question, ask all the managers who haven't picked him, and I mean picked him for more that one or two games.

Qprmick

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 06:47 - Feb 20 with 1596 viewsLoft1979

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:39 - Feb 20 by Jigsore

If he had his QPR shirt on he would not have crossed the ball...but attempted to get past 6 more players then hit the post...
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 6:48]
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 06:49 - Feb 20 with 1594 viewsLoft1979

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:39 - Feb 20 by Jigsore

Brilliant save!
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 06:59 - Feb 20 with 1580 viewsWesty75

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:49 - Feb 20 by finesse

As we would if Remy was playing for us, but he didn't want to play in the championship either.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 07:23 - Feb 20 with 1555 viewshoops_legend

I watched it on sky last night.. He had a fantastic game and looked in his element. He basically could have had 3 assists as he kept making space and putting the ball in the right places...!

Good to see QPR players in the champions league.. Doubt he will be back but will continue to watch milan games as he is honestly the most enertaining footballer I have ever watched

Did anyone else see his slide challenge? If he had mistimed would have been red but it was great.

At one point he also got in between the attacker and goal and stopped a certain goal but instead of hoofing it out decided to pass to someone in his area under deep pressure.. They cleared their lines eventually but was funny to see as adel sometimes doesn't appreciate when others aren't as gifted as him on the ball!

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 07:33 - Feb 20 with 1545 viewsPommyhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 07:23 - Feb 20 by hoops_legend

I watched it on sky last night.. He had a fantastic game and looked in his element. He basically could have had 3 assists as he kept making space and putting the ball in the right places...!

Good to see QPR players in the champions league.. Doubt he will be back but will continue to watch milan games as he is honestly the most enertaining footballer I have ever watched

Did anyone else see his slide challenge? If he had mistimed would have been red but it was great.

At one point he also got in between the attacker and goal and stopped a certain goal but instead of hoofing it out decided to pass to someone in his area under deep pressure.. They cleared their lines eventually but was funny to see as adel sometimes doesn't appreciate when others aren't as gifted as him on the ball!

Fair play to you Sir.Spoken like a true QPR Fan but most of all spoken like a lover of good football and someone who recognises genius when he sees it..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 08:51 - Feb 20 with 1465 viewstoboboly

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:42 - Feb 19 by EalingRanger

Genius

Surely Gary O'Neil and Yossi Benayoun and Kranjcar and Little Tom Carroll make that pale into insignificance, and that is without laying out my full hand with the legend and all round football god Jenas.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 08:51 - Feb 20 with 1465 viewssimmo

You people deserve the Karl Henry's of this world.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:05 - Feb 20 with 1445 viewsPommyhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 08:51 - Feb 20 by simmo

You people deserve the Karl Henry's of this world.

Exactly ..
The Mantra has changed from the downright history changing 'He was'nt that good.He was just trix an flix ,he failed in the Prem.
To 'He doesnt want to play for us.'
Who can f'cking blame him. He was driven out of QPR by a clueless ,vindictive old Spurs c'nt..

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:12 - Feb 20 with 1229 viewsDejR_vu

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 00:55 - Feb 20 by RangersAreBack

I'd own 9 Ferraris if I won the lottery. Nice thought but unlikely because I don't play the lottery. Adel doesn't want to play for us.

Except if you had the winning lottery ticket you probably wouldn't be silly enough to give it to someone else

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:14 - Feb 20 with 1221 viewstoboboly

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:12 - Feb 20 by DejR_vu

Except if you had the winning lottery ticket you probably wouldn't be silly enough to give it to someone else

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:18 - Feb 20 with 1214 viewsdolcelatte

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:12 - Feb 20 by DejR_vu

So what do you suggest - he doesn't want to play in the championship so let him rot in the reserves or get some money for him?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:23 - Feb 20 with 1207 viewstoboboly

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:18 - Feb 20 by dolcelatte

So what do you suggest - he doesn't want to play in the championship so let him rot in the reserves or get some money for him?

Or like Pogrebnyak make him play and when he again realises he needs to play well to get a transfer he puts effort in.

Most of my office is staffed by utter tools, I would love all of them to get fired but they won't, therefore I have to cajole and work with them to get stuff done. 'Arry just decides he doesn't want people, removes them, brings in terrible replacements and people wonder why he is questioned.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:28 - Feb 20 with 1194 viewsPommyhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:23 - Feb 20 by toboboly

Or like Pogrebnyak make him play and when he again realises he needs to play well to get a transfer he puts effort in.

Most of my office is staffed by utter tools, I would love all of them to get fired but they won't, therefore I have to cajole and work with them to get stuff done. 'Arry just decides he doesn't want people, removes them, brings in terrible replacements and people wonder why he is questioned.

Yep its called man management . Fergie did it with Rooney .Rafa did it with Gerrard and Pellegrini did it with Tevez..
Oh and Warnock and the Welsh prick did it with Adel.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:35 - Feb 20 with 1182 viewsdolcelatte

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:23 - Feb 20 by toboboly

As if he would turn up..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:44 - Feb 20 with 1169 viewstoboboly

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 09:35 - Feb 20 by dolcelatte

As if he would turn up..

Good, reasoned argument there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024