Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 14:31 - May 27 with 29567 viewsrongould

C R A P.
New kit on 14:35 - May 27 with 10571 viewsLOTR

So we've got the standard Nike blue and white striped shirt, almost identical to the one you can order off pro-direct, for the away kit we have a rebadged Man City shirt that Nike must have had lying around and for our third kit we've got what looks like an old Spurs kit.

I haven't bought a replica shirt since we sold Sir Les, and i have no intention of buying one soon, but did quite fancy getting one as a present for the old man on my return to London in September.

Really can't see myself shelling out for that DROSS.
New kit on 14:36 - May 27 with 10549 viewslosethedrum

Another Reading shirt , what is going on ?
New kit on 14:40 - May 27 with 10474 viewsMatch82

Quite like the 3rd kit, throwback to the 67 cup final.
1st kit is a bit crap for me, 2nd kit is a slap in the face to fans, taking the red and black from the dennis kit and losing the hoops. Clearly despite promises, no consultation with the fans on this.
New kit on 14:41 - May 27 with 10463 viewsSuffolkHoop

Really awful. If Nike insisted on this design for the first year then they really aren't as smart as QPR give them credit. The idea of business is to make something people want to buy. That terrible home shirt doesn't reflect QPR and fans will not want to buy it.
New kit on 14:48 - May 27 with 10395 viewsHenryQPR

Just posted my own - utter crap!! I hate Nike - they are a bunch of scheisters and we are stuck with them for 5 years!! I shall not buy one
New kit on 14:51 - May 27 with 10353 viewspomanjou

Never have and never will but I do want 200% hoops. Stripes are so yesterday...........

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

New kit on 14:59 - May 27 with 10259 viewsizlingtonhoop

From all this I found myself in a History of Qpr Kits site.

Fascinating that in some seasons the kit changed every couple of months

Look closely at these two pictures, how many of us remember that sometimes we didn't even wear the same kit in the same match!?
New kit on 15:01 - May 27 with 10240 viewsJuzzie

Horrible but not as horrible as I expected. Cleary a platform to sell their generic sunday team kit.
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 15:01 - May 27 with 10235 viewsantoknee64

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/270514-qpr-launch-new-nike-kits-for-201415-sea

YUKK Hoops too small,and away kit.lol not even hoops
New kit on 15:01 - May 27 with 10235 viewsMytch_QPR

Utterly appalled, and suddenly quite depressed after Saturday's euphoria. Hoops too thin, all the same mistakes as the Lotto effort first time we went up.
They must have some time for a design team to put something together - surely?????

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

New kit on 15:04 - May 27 with 10193 viewssimmo

IT'S WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT! Quick, let's mobilise and riot before they get sign off for the water cannons!

In all seriousness though, they are fckin terrible. That all white one is pathetic.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

New kit on 15:06 - May 27 with 10173 viewsHenryQPR

New kit on 15:01 - May 27 by Mytch_QPR

Utterly appalled, and suddenly quite depressed after Saturday's euphoria. Hoops too thin, all the same mistakes as the Lotto effort first time we went up.
They must have some time for a design team to put something together - surely?????

Then lets get on Phil and Tony's case and have them take on Nike over this sh1t!! Its utterly disgusting and I really wanted to support the club next season by buying a new shirt (even though I bought one last season!) This is surely NOT what the QPR leadership wanted and should have an 'Out' on this crap!?
New kit on 15:09 - May 27 with 10148 viewssdm1508

Please lets get a grip. Three days on from one of our greatest days in recent memory and we are letting a kit ruin it. The fact is that the deal with Nike means in the first year we have to go with their catalogue. From years 2-5 they can be more of what we want. The fact is we have a 5 year deal with Nike, which can only help the club in the long term. Don't get me wrong I don't like the kit but I would prefer to not like a kit whilst playing Premier league football rather than hate the kit on a cold Wednesday night in Barnsley.

I know that the kit identifies us as who we are, but on Saturday along with 40000 fans we showed what our club is really about. We could be in an all black home kit but our incredible fans would still make everyone aware that we are QPR!
New kit on 15:11 - May 27 with 10126 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Ive just seen the video, they are shocking. I can almost live with crappy thin Hoops or Hoops that dont go all the way around (I said ALMOST....), but that black and red one is terrible STRIPES and the white one really does look like a Spuds kit!

Oh well, bang goes another year with no new shirt! I wonder if theyll watch the shirt sales and think better of it next time, or are the funds from Nike worth so much that it simply doesnt matter about shirt sales?

Dreadful, utterly dreadful, hand on heart ANY fan could have told them that those will fail miserably.

I think Mr Gould, above, sums it up perfectly in one word:

C R A P.
New kit on 15:12 - May 27 with 10117 viewsstansleftfoot

Tony Fernandes apologised some weeks ago and was very sheepish but did say the deal was so good that he hoped the ONE SEASON OF SHXTE SHIRTS would be worth it.
There's obviously big money involved if they are willing to fail to sell any shirts for a whole year.
I still don't understand why it has to be this way, can't you contract a factory to produce Football Shirts...?
Anyway, we've had shxte shirts for some years, nothing new here, so I'll move on....
New kit on 15:13 - May 27 with 10094 viewsqueensparkdanger

Well that saves me a few quid, my boy saw and said, they look rubbish, i'll stick with this seasons ones, he is 9....
New kit on 15:14 - May 27 with 10090 viewsCammington

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Nike-Hoop-III-Short-Sleeve-Football-Shir

£20 on Pro Direct Soccer

Wonder how much of a mark up that QPR badge adds.
New kit on 15:14 - May 27 with 10085 viewsjonno

Shocking.
New kit on 15:15 - May 27 with 10059 viewsWestonsuperR

I'm not one to take huge amounts of notice of the kit we play in but these are absolutely dreadful, worst set of kits I can remember. There isn't a chance that Nike have put any time and effort into designing this.
New kit on 15:25 - May 27 with 9993 viewsballbag

Solid white back. Wow.

Now watch Reading get hoops all the way round for next season.
New kit on 15:28 - May 27 with 9961 viewsstowmarketrange

The home one isn't that bad really,but the two others really are sh*t.
Sorry just seen the video.No thanks to any of them.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 15:37]
New kit on 15:28 - May 27 with 9957 viewsThaiHoop

New kit on 15:09 - May 27 by sdm1508

Please lets get a grip. Three days on from one of our greatest days in recent memory and we are letting a kit ruin it. The fact is that the deal with Nike means in the first year we have to go with their catalogue. From years 2-5 they can be more of what we want. The fact is we have a 5 year deal with Nike, which can only help the club in the long term. Don't get me wrong I don't like the kit but I would prefer to not like a kit whilst playing Premier league football rather than hate the kit on a cold Wednesday night in Barnsley.

I know that the kit identifies us as who we are, but on Saturday along with 40000 fans we showed what our club is really about. We could be in an all black home kit but our incredible fans would still make everyone aware that we are QPR!

So you're telling me that in all Nike's catalogue the only thing our people could pick for as an away kit was red and black STRIPES?! I'd rather have had just plain red (like 82) than that crap Man City effort!

Bloody apalled at the lack of effort that has gone into this.
New kit on 15:30 - May 27 with 9945 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

New kit on 15:25 - May 27 by ballbag

Solid white back. Wow.

Now watch Reading get hoops all the way round for next season.

At least its a season we wont have to see them (bar any cup calamaties!).
New kit on 15:32 - May 27 with 9923 viewsQPR_John

New kit on 15:15 - May 27 by WestonsuperR

I'm not one to take huge amounts of notice of the kit we play in but these are absolutely dreadful, worst set of kits I can remember. There isn't a chance that Nike have put any time and effort into designing this.

They did not design it for us, it is out of their catalogue. It seems this is an idea some find difficult to understand.
New kit on 15:37 - May 27 with 9885 viewsstansleftfoot

Be nice to see them trot out in a '67 Lilly Whites kit...always looks good, works well with a dark blue sock.
It's just the pain of the stripes, that is just not QPR...but I trust Tony if he says the deal is good...so the pain will be worth it.
I liked Terry's Venables QPR in the AC Milan kit, Man City where well pxssed off if I recall!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024