Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 14:31 - May 27 with 29593 viewsrongould

C R A P.
New kit on 17:06 - May 27 with 2173 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 16:59 - May 27 by paulparker

don't patronise me
where did I say it was the only that matters, its a sh*t kit that promotes Reading & Bournmouth am I not allowed to voice this MR QPR ???
where the f uck you get off telling me to stop supporting us and telling me not to go to games is anyone's guess

HOW THE FCUK DOES IT PROMOTE READING AND BOURNEMOUTH!!!!!
I thought I saw the QPR badge and Air Asia on it or am I missing something.
Just because someone decides to argue back with you on a subject does not automatically constitute patronization.

Your choice of kit or £45mm in sponsorship.
One or the other - you cant have both.

Which is it to be.

No, I don't like it, I don't particularly hate it, but it has been explained to us that in order for Nike to enter into a 4 year partnership agreement WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP Club, they will deliver stock items of thin hooped jersey, a second kit that is nothing to do with QPR and a third white shirt that make Joey Barton look like a scrawny kid in a park kick about.

It's not the Adidas Guiness shirt, I'll grant you that, but for £45m and Premier League football, Fcuk it, it will do this season. We will still be at Loftus Road again, we will still be Queens Park Rangers, we will still be in Blue and White at home.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New kit on 17:06 - May 27 with 2172 viewscarrotcrunch_R

New kit on 16:40 - May 27 by A40Bosh

I want to see a financially secure QPR playing good football with shirts played in by non mercenary players who want to play in the shirt because they want to play for QPR.
TF did not go in there and pick that kit out of choice.

"Mr Fernandes would you like us to sponsor you for the tune of £45m?"

"Can I pick the exact kit my fans demand of me in year one?"

"No Mr Fernandes but we will let you have design input in year 2 onwards?"

"Oh well, the fans having their exact choice of kit means more than financial security at the moment, as we don't even know if we are going to scrape through the play offs and get promoted, so I am very sorry Mr Nike, No Deal, but thanks for talking to us anyway!

A politician answer to the question a yes or a no would have done lol
New kit on 17:06 - May 27 with 2171 viewstimcocking

New kit on 16:57 - May 27 by A40Bosh

How dare you come on here and write such complete and utter common sense and stop people having their well earned rant having had to endure enjoyment for a whole weekend.

I think the difference of opinion which you don't seem to grasp, is that i'd prefer us to be wearing a QPR kit in the conference, rather than see us playing in the premier league in a kit which is not QPR. Why not change the name for a year as well?

I can understand your point of view that it's only a kit, but to me it's much more important than practically anything else. The fact we won a playoff final has bugger all to do with it.

I think i'm entitled to think that, whether others find it's ridiculous or not.

Granted, Tony has said only for one year. But sweet Jesus. I would have genuinely preferred to stay down and keep this year's perfect kit.

Takes ages to design. That's hilarious.
New kit on 17:07 - May 27 with 2164 viewssdm1508

New kit on 16:40 - May 27 by A40Bosh

I want to see a financially secure QPR playing good football with shirts played in by non mercenary players who want to play in the shirt because they want to play for QPR.
TF did not go in there and pick that kit out of choice.

"Mr Fernandes would you like us to sponsor you for the tune of £45m?"

"Can I pick the exact kit my fans demand of me in year one?"

"No Mr Fernandes but we will let you have design input in year 2 onwards?"

"Oh well, the fans having their exact choice of kit means more than financial security at the moment, as we don't even know if we are going to scrape through the play offs and get promoted, so I am very sorry Mr Nike, No Deal, but thanks for talking to us anyway!

Exactly the point I am trying to make with some of the posts on here. For f$^k sake everyone, I remember the days when we collected money in buckets and Ian Holloway had to pay for stuff on his own credit card because the club had know money. Do you want that again but wearing the right sized hoops or in 2 years time wearing a kit everyone is happy with and be financially heading in the right direction after securing our place in the premier league for another season!!!!!!!!!

It's a question that doesn't really need much thinking time
New kit on 17:09 - May 27 with 2157 viewsBluce_Ree

Stay down and keep the kit... Really?

Holy shit. It's not even that bad. I was expecting some sort of fabric abortion. At least it is more or less a QPR kit.

Trade in thicker hoops for Zamora's goal? Jesus.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

New kit on 17:13 - May 27 with 2166 viewspaulparker

New kit on 17:06 - May 27 by A40Bosh

HOW THE FCUK DOES IT PROMOTE READING AND BOURNEMOUTH!!!!!
I thought I saw the QPR badge and Air Asia on it or am I missing something.
Just because someone decides to argue back with you on a subject does not automatically constitute patronization.

Your choice of kit or £45mm in sponsorship.
One or the other - you cant have both.

Which is it to be.

No, I don't like it, I don't particularly hate it, but it has been explained to us that in order for Nike to enter into a 4 year partnership agreement WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP Club, they will deliver stock items of thin hooped jersey, a second kit that is nothing to do with QPR and a third white shirt that make Joey Barton look like a scrawny kid in a park kick about.

It's not the Adidas Guiness shirt, I'll grant you that, but for £45m and Premier League football, Fcuk it, it will do this season. We will still be at Loftus Road again, we will still be Queens Park Rangers, we will still be in Blue and White at home.

so your telling me that the home kit doesn't look like Readings and the away kit doesn't look like Bournemouths then ?? what is we are promoting then its not QPR apart from Air Asia on the shirts
the bloke is telling people not to support the club because we have an opinion that's different to what he thinks, to me that's patronising
I don't agree with you A40 on a lot of things but that doesn't mean im gonna tell you shouldn't go to games or be a patronising git in the process

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New kit on 17:13 - May 27 with 2164 viewsClive_Anderson

Hang on is someone giving us £45m for wearing those shirts? I'd accept playing in skins for that sort of money.
New kit on 17:13 - May 27 with 2164 viewssdm1508

New kit on 17:05 - May 27 by paulparker

ive clocked it

its half term this week isn't it SDM1508
you know what people are entitled to an opinion if its a s*it kit then its a sh*t kit
so anyone who goes against anything is shot down as a non supporter who doesn't want progress , is that how it is now ??

At no point have I personally insulted you. I stated an exaggerated opinion to emphasise the fact that I thought your argument is over the top about our kit. How are we promoted other teams???? When the players come out at Loftus Road they will be announced as QPR.

I am not saying you are not a supporter. The fact you are being rude to me would suggest that you feel very strongly about this which shows you are a true supporter. I just can't understand how for one season this is such an issue. We just got promoted after a performance by the team that showed real guts and courage. I would love next season for us to be in the correct style of kit but we are not so we carry on and support our team through thick and thin next season.
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 17:14 - May 27 with 2162 viewsNorthernr

New kit on 17:06 - May 27 by timcocking

I think the difference of opinion which you don't seem to grasp, is that i'd prefer us to be wearing a QPR kit in the conference, rather than see us playing in the premier league in a kit which is not QPR. Why not change the name for a year as well?

I can understand your point of view that it's only a kit, but to me it's much more important than practically anything else. The fact we won a playoff final has bugger all to do with it.

Granted, Tony has said only for one year. But sweet Jesus. I would have genuinely preferred to stay down and keep this year's perfect kit.

Jesus. So you'd rather our season started next year with a home match against Grimsby Ton followed by quickfire trips to Barnet and Alfreton before we welcome Braintree wearing this season's kit, than having Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool etc come down to W12 next season?

Look, the kits are a shower, but that post is the most ridiculous thing that's ever been written on here.
New kit on 17:14 - May 27 with 2153 viewstimcocking

I don't particularly like the premier league. I love that shirt. And this year it was perfect.

Ok, i suppose if i quite literally had to choose, i'd go with the promotion because of the financial implications, but in terms of enjoyment, i'll hate every time i see them in that crap. I almost feel ill.
New kit on 17:15 - May 27 with 2149 viewsA40Bosh

No Tim,

I get the arguments, I do grasp the other side of the coin.
But what you are asking for here cannot be achieved until TF and the Mittal Clan and the Malaysian financial backers decide that they cannot make a success of QPR and sell it. It is then bought by a QPR fan with a couple of million spare and then over the next few years down we go through the leagues, no money to invest, players coming and going every season, managers coming and going every season, attendances dropping every season. Go back to being a properly run football club for the supporters. It will go out in glorious fashion, but the kit will have been like the one Stan and Gerry wore in 1975/76 and Loftus Road might be rusted and battered, but it is our QPR.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New kit on 17:15 - May 27 with 2145 viewssdm1508

Gobsmacked.
New kit on 17:19 - May 27 with 2128 viewstimcocking

New kit on 17:15 - May 27 by sdm1508

Gobsmacked.

I'm equally gobsmacked there are Rangers fans who don't care next year's kit isn't hooped.

And i'm doubly gobsmacked they can be aggressively insulting to those who do care about having a hooped shirt.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 17:20]
New kit on 17:19 - May 27 with 2124 viewshoopstilidie

1969-1974

Just saying.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

New kit on 17:20 - May 27 with 2123 viewsTheBlob

Wondered where I'd seen that before.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

New kit on 17:20 - May 27 with 2114 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 17:06 - May 27 by carrotcrunch_R

A politician answer to the question a yes or a no would have done lol

Some times I have to state the bleeding obvious by way of illustration, because I cannot understand how people (despite it being explained to them that one of the top 2 sports goods firm in the entire world is giving us £45m over 4 years) can get so upset that the new kit is not exactly as they want. Do they think that TF and the team went straight in and said give us any old shiit you want guv.

I do not like the kit

but I can live with it.

New kit on 17:20 - May 27 with 2112 viewsDeptfordR

Can't believe the reactions on here to the kit.
Ffs some of you sound like spoilt kids!

I think it has already been said that this season we will have to put up with the bog standard Nike hooped kit but next season we will have more say in design.

I honestly can't fathom how some people think.

Bunch of whiney schoolboy b1tches, I would follow and give qpr my support if they took to the field in an all pink strip with matching stockings and suspenders.

Get a grip ffs!
New kit on 17:22 - May 27 with 2092 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 17:20 - May 27 by TheBlob

Wondered where I'd seen that before.....

Very relevant after last Saturday
We certainly got out of gaol this season!!!

New kit on 17:22 - May 27 with 2092 viewssdm1508

New kit on 17:13 - May 27 by paulparker

so your telling me that the home kit doesn't look like Readings and the away kit doesn't look like Bournemouths then ?? what is we are promoting then its not QPR apart from Air Asia on the shirts
the bloke is telling people not to support the club because we have an opinion that's different to what he thinks, to me that's patronising
I don't agree with you A40 on a lot of things but that doesn't mean im gonna tell you shouldn't go to games or be a patronising git in the process

You can't get over that can you. It was a sarcastic comment based on an argument that is just over the top about a kit. I would never seriously tell someone not to support the club or go to games. You question my age but the fact you can't see where I am coming from with that sarcastic comment make me question yours.

I want you to go to every game possible next season and moan about the kit and not celebrate the goals we score because we are not in a QPR kit
New kit on 17:23 - May 27 with 2080 viewstimcocking

New kit on 17:14 - May 27 by Northernr

Jesus. So you'd rather our season started next year with a home match against Grimsby Ton followed by quickfire trips to Barnet and Alfreton before we welcome Braintree wearing this season's kit, than having Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool etc come down to W12 next season?

Look, the kits are a shower, but that post is the most ridiculous thing that's ever been written on here.

If you say so, it must be true
New kit on 17:24 - May 27 with 2069 viewspaulparker

so just a quick question then for those who are not
"whiney bi tches"

if Nike gave us 60 million not to play in Blue & white Hoops but to play in Yellow & Blue
would that be ok and acceptable because we have taken the money

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New kit on 17:26 - May 27 with 2054 viewstimcocking

They just have done.
New kit on 17:27 - May 27 with 2047 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 17:24 - May 27 by paulparker

so just a quick question then for those who are not
"whiney bi tches"

if Nike gave us 60 million not to play in Blue & white Hoops but to play in Yellow & Blue
would that be ok and acceptable because we have taken the money

If it was a short term contract commitment, which helped ensure that the club had financial security, could pay decent, but not OTT wages, to players who are not on loan and will contribute to a hard working team, if it meant keeping season tickets and game tickets reasonably priced and not continue to wallow in debt to the owners.

Yes, all day long.

New kit on 17:28 - May 27 with 2039 viewsN12Hoop

Unbelievable negativity. I just had the greatest weekend of my 40+ year life. I love QPR and QPR per se is more important than what the players wear.
Absolutely I want wide hoops but for 1 season I couldn't give a flying fck if the money we are generating helps secure our longer term future. Some of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen are all in this thread. Get a grip.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

New kit on 17:29 - May 27 with 2031 viewssimmo

New kit on 17:19 - May 27 by timcocking

I'm equally gobsmacked there are Rangers fans who don't care next year's kit isn't hooped.

And i'm doubly gobsmacked they can be aggressively insulting to those who do care about having a hooped shirt.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 17:20]

DOUBLY GOBSMACKED.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024