Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 14:31 - May 27 with 29592 viewsrongould

C R A P.
New kit on 18:13 - May 27 with 3378 viewsTheBlob

New kit on 18:05 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

It's beginning to make sense now.
Which team is that?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

New kit on 18:14 - May 27 with 3376 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 18:10 - May 27 by A40Bosh

Lazy?

One last time - there has been no design stage.
The deal is standard stock items which are not QPR design specific for year one.
Standard Issue
Off the Shelf
One size fits all.

You missed it Bosh. Its like spot the difference.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kit on 18:15 - May 27 with 3366 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 18:13 - May 27 by TheBlob

It's beginning to make sense now.
Which team is that?

Last seasons Apollon Smyrni kit is next seasons Rangers kit

They have just been relegated from the Greek Premiership. Thankfully we didnt take the full range from them!
[Post edited 27 May 2014 18:16]

New kit on 18:16 - May 27 with 3366 viewsDurtigurti

Do i like the new kit ? to be honest No. Underwhelmed ? Yes.
but Its for one season. No-one is forcing me to buy it. The big white panel is dissapointing, but It's not the first time we have had thin hoops, take a look at the following link,

http://qprkits.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/197677.html

even moving back from these thin hoops to the more traditional look then was not welcomed by all.
The way i was feeling at 5PM on Saturday (and still now, if truth be known) , if they said we would be playing in skins next season i wouldn't have cared ( I wouldnt want to see too many in the stands following suit though ).
New kit on 18:22 - May 27 with 3348 viewsNorthernr

New kit on 18:15 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

They have just been relegated from the Greek Premiership. Thankfully we didnt take the full range from them!

hasn't lee cook been playing for them this season?
New kit on 18:24 - May 27 with 3338 viewssimmo

New kit on 18:22 - May 27 by Northernr

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

New kit on 18:24 - May 27 with 3329 viewsTheBlob

New kit on 18:15 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

So as above but with white shorts and socks.The white panel is a bit more media savvy,I think we've had number/names recognition issues in the past?

I'm beginning to like it now.

New kit on 18:25 - May 27 with 3319 viewsClive_Anderson

Dumb question, but why do Nike insist you have an off the shelf kit for one season? And they must have a thick hooped design knocking about somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 18:26 - May 27 with 3318 viewsGetMeRangers

New kit on 17:19 - May 27 by hoopstilidie

1969-1974

Just saying.

I would have been disappointed with that logo in 69... you cant even make out the Q properly

C.Thing from Surrey
New kit on 18:28 - May 27 with 3313 viewsGloucs_R

4 games!

By the way, I called it right 3 months ago....I said it would be like this

I didnt think it would be the exact one though.

New kit on 18:28 - May 27 with 3305 viewsTheBlob

I suppose the blank patch could double as a projector screen,and during boring passages of play you can watch cartoons or something......

New kit on 18:30 - May 27 with 3304 viewsGetMeRangers

Sure I heard him somewhere talking about his surprise at turning up at a club and finding out he was going to be wearing the famous hoops. Might have been sky
New kit on 18:32 - May 27 with 3301 viewsGetMeRangers

here it is, form 0.32
New kit on 18:33 - May 27 with 3292 viewsJigsore

Well, that's not great.

First team kit isn't anywhere near as good as last years BUT it doesn't look that bad from the front. F*cking terrible back though.

Away kit is decent even if its just a recycled Man City one and I doubt we'll even use the third one much after September.

I'm not that bothered - I bought this season's kit and its brilliant and I'll wear it for many years to come. It'll bring back good memories... if the figures quoted in the Nike kit deal are true then i'll take the hit gladly

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:35 - May 27 with 3289 viewscarrotcrunch_R

New kit on 17:20 - May 27 by A40Bosh

Some times I have to state the bleeding obvious by way of illustration, because I cannot understand how people (despite it being explained to them that one of the top 2 sports goods firm in the entire world is giving us £45m over 4 years) can get so upset that the new kit is not exactly as they want. Do they think that TF and the team went straight in and said give us any old shiit you want guv.

I do not like the kit

but I can live with it.

New kit on 18:49 - May 27 with 3251 viewsEsgaroth

New kit on 15:14 - May 27 by Cammington

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Nike-Hoop-III-Short-Sleeve-Football-Shir

£20 on Pro Direct Soccer

Wonder how much of a mark up that QPR badge adds.

As its the "Crest" that stops me from buying any current merchandise I could always just get a billy basic one from Prodirectsoccer.

However. As its fookin shoite I wont be doing that either. .

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

New kit on 18:58 - May 27 with 3233 viewsCamberleyR

Greenock Morton's new shirt for 2014/15

Spot the difference?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

New kit on 19:01 - May 27 with 3221 viewsWestonsuperR

New kit on 15:32 - May 27 by QPR_John

They did not design it for us, it is out of their catalogue. It seems this is an idea some find difficult to understand.

Didn't realise when I posted this that it was a catalogue kit. All very disappointing but Tony has been good enough to go to Twitter to explain and clarify that next season will be a bespoke kit so that's good enough for me.

Not sure how Nike have got away with a catalogue kit for a Premier League club though, very odd. Never mind will another verse of 'Oh Bobby Zamora' has just cheered me up.
New kit on 19:24 - May 27 with 3175 viewsBrazilNutR

We would have been better off copying all 3 duisberg choices..at least they stuck with the hoops for their 2nd kit..

Oh well...actually saved me 45 quid when I come back in August... was planning on buying one, but will wait until the next visit now..

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8lCIpB0-80Jb4FqgIimdn4-ci
New kit on 19:40 - May 27 with 3137 viewsconnell10

New kit on 17:54 - May 27 by A40Bosh

WHATS TO LIKE ABOUT APART FROM THE FANCY TICK ON THE FRONT

The £45m over 4yrs that comes with the Tick on the Front.

im not talking about the money part of it me old mucker, you tell me what you like about the design of our new so called home shirt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New kit on 19:58 - May 27 with 3106 viewsdenhamhoop2

FFS we are Hoops a hoop goes the whole way round not too hard to work out.2nd kit come on you City 3rd kit exactly when would we wear it.Absolute shite all 3 must get more of this seasons wont be buying any of next seasons shite
New kit on 20:05 - May 27 with 3085 viewsJamie

New kit on 19:40 - May 27 by connell10

im not talking about the money part of it me old mucker, you tell me what you like about the design of our new so called home shirt!

It's got the qpr badge on it and we're being paid a hefty wedge to wear it. Good enough for me.
New kit on 20:51 - May 27 with 3022 viewsBluce_Ree

New kit on 20:05 - May 27 by Jamie

It's got the qpr badge on it and we're being paid a hefty wedge to wear it. Good enough for me.

Exactly. Anything else is pure bumgames.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

New kit on 20:59 - May 27 with 3005 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

A disgrace - TF and the Board must surely be aware that as far as the fan are concerned all we want is sensible width hoops, a decent quality shirt and the dennis the memnace away kit - apart from that feel free to be creative... I've already emailed the club but I urge EVERYONE to email the club and make a noise about this!

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

New kit on 21:01 - May 27 with 3002 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 20:59 - May 27 by UPPERLOFTNZ

A disgrace - TF and the Board must surely be aware that as far as the fan are concerned all we want is sensible width hoops, a decent quality shirt and the dennis the memnace away kit - apart from that feel free to be creative... I've already emailed the club but I urge EVERYONE to email the club and make a noise about this!

WTF? Are you serious? Have you not read this thread?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024