Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incenzo 19:45 - Aug 2 with 9750 viewsDubaiR

Really is a complete tool. Sorry just can't stand the bloke and during the comms he said last time we played 352 was under Houston with Darlington playing wing back, wrong you moron, Gerry signed Darlington and he never played under Houston
Incenzo on 09:10 - Aug 3 with 2791 viewsrsonist

Aw bless.

It's easy to point and laugh but in some ways this man has made mugs out of all of us. We all grew up, got proper boring jobs, responsibilities, etc. He stayed 12 forever.
Incenzo on 10:06 - Aug 3 with 2690 viewsDiscodroid

he's a lovable prat, but hes OUR loveable prat.

ive spoken to him on several occassions and his love for the old blue and white hoops is biblical, with occasional excursions into arkham asylum madness.

without characters we might as well be in '1984'
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 10:07]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Incenzo on 10:12 - Aug 3 with 2696 viewsQPRMUSO

Incenzo on 09:10 - Aug 3 by rsonist

Aw bless.

It's easy to point and laugh but in some ways this man has made mugs out of all of us. We all grew up, got proper boring jobs, responsibilities, etc. He stayed 12 forever.

Spot on! Let's stop poking at one of our own, well done TI for doing something most of us on here would love to have done, I guess we were just a little less excentric.
Incenzo on 10:19 - Aug 3 with 2684 viewsenfieldargh

he winds me up but his love for qpr is almost as great as mine.

He trys to be prim, proper and correct, generous to the opposition but does go on a bit. He tries to paint a very rosey picture of qpr when quite often there isnt one.

I'd prefer him to slag people off a bit.

As for never missing a game I'm certain when listening to the radio on the way back from a rangers game.....

'and nowits over to Southampon V Burnley our reporter Tony Incenzo

But he's better than Georgie Bingham who was on the awful Spots Bar on Monday talking about our massive squad and how qpr have so many old players on the books. She then went on to mention Andy Johnson, Park Ji Sung etc and didnt mention that Granero had been sold that very afternoon.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Incenzo on 10:20 - Aug 3 with 2684 viewsTHEBUSH

Incenzo on 10:06 - Aug 3 by Discodroid

he's a lovable prat, but hes OUR loveable prat.

ive spoken to him on several occassions and his love for the old blue and white hoops is biblical, with occasional excursions into arkham asylum madness.

without characters we might as well be in '1984'
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 10:07]

Too true couldn't have said it better, you have a way with words amigo
Incenzo on 10:24 - Aug 3 with 2655 viewsDiscodroid

Incenzo on 10:20 - Aug 3 by THEBUSH

Too true couldn't have said it better, you have a way with words amigo

so do you my old adversary..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Incenzo on 10:51 - Aug 3 with 2645 viewssimmo

He's a tw@t and he talks utter shit, constantly throwing snippets of QPR info out there in an effort to highlight his many years of support, most of which turn out to be complete bollocks. I wish the club would stop using him for things, he's cringeworthy.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Incenzo on 11:07 - Aug 3 with 2627 viewswalshy15a

Incenzo on 20:44 - Aug 2 by rsonist

"Bit of a wally" seems about right... our very own Partridge.

That being said, forgetting who signed Jermaine Darlington 15 years ago is a heinous crime punishable only by death. No excuses.

Does that mean he`s a Gherkin ? a dozy mill wall mate of mine asked for a" wally" in Georges fish n chip in the Portobello Rd ,I`d never heard the term before ,i thought he was trying to start a ruck ,anyone else call Gherkins Wally s ? or is it a south of the river thing ?
Login to get fewer ads

Incenzo on 11:27 - Aug 3 with 2606 viewsTacticalR

Aw bless.

I didn't realise you could get miniatures of members of the board of directors. I might get me one of those.

Air hostess clique

Incenzo on 11:42 - Aug 3 with 2576 viewsHayesender

Wild stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing Terry Cinzano is single?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Incenzo on 12:06 - Aug 3 with 2548 viewsqprewan

He really annoyed me when he constantly stuck up for Briatorie and always touted the club line but i didnt know that he has not missed a home game since the early 70s so respect due to the man!
Incenzo on 12:35 - Aug 3 with 2508 viewsDiscodroid

has all the makings of an excellent serial killer, but he's OUR serial killer goddamnit.

john craven was blissfully unaware that 'stilleto incenzo' (his weapon of choice) was conducting that interview with various body part/trophies hidden in that house on the hill, ammytiville, sorry east finchley, london.

who needs a girlfriend when 'mother' is in the attic stuffed with qpr merchandise. preserved for eternity.her thirst for more jezabells/harlots never quenched.

that video is really unsettling, like watching 'threads' the nuclear disaster drama from the mid eighties.

i cant remember loftus road being quite as depressing as that. ever.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 12:39]

Incenzo on 13:25 - Aug 3 with 2475 viewsOutWestR

Incenzo on 11:07 - Aug 3 by walshy15a

Does that mean he`s a Gherkin ? a dozy mill wall mate of mine asked for a" wally" in Georges fish n chip in the Portobello Rd ,I`d never heard the term before ,i thought he was trying to start a ruck ,anyone else call Gherkins Wally s ? or is it a south of the river thing ?

This was discussed on Robert Elms' show a few years ago. I think 'wally' was the nickname for the girls that worked in the gherkin pickling factories and this then morphed into the name for the gherkins themselves. Not sure if it's just a south of the river thing, more likely a very old nickname that's rarely heard these days.
Incenzo on 14:05 - Aug 3 with 2454 viewssmegma

Everything was going so well until I saw the half half scarf. Shoot him !
Incenzo on 20:00 - Aug 3 with 2344 viewsSomersetHoops

Incenzo on 14:05 - Aug 3 by smegma

Everything was going so well until I saw the half half scarf. Shoot him !

I think half and half scarves are ok for genuine friendlies like this was especially as its his home town club playing the club he passionately supports - any other time NO!

Who's Next?

Incenzo on 02:21 - Aug 4 with 2123 viewsDylanP

I had never seen that John Craven piece. That is legendary in my book. Blimey, he got to be on tele back in the 1970s with John Craven (and being on the tele back then was some achievement). That is awesome. I would have loved to be on tele with John Craven, if only for the opportunity to see that hair up close. I swear that must be made of plastic or sprayed with some industrial-strength adhesive. It never moved once in all the years I watched his show. I wonder it you walloped him over the head with a wooden plank whether the hair would be dented or the wood would break?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Incenzo on 04:42 - Aug 4 with 2111 viewsBklynRanger

Incenzo on 21:23 - Aug 2 by CamberleyR

I'm sure most of us have seen this before but always worth another look. The bedroom scene always reminds me of Alan Partridge visiting Jed Maxwell's house

[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 21:25]

Pablo, you have a definite look of John Craven there! Trust me mate, that is a complement.
Incenzo on 06:34 - Aug 4 with 2094 viewsYorkRanger

Incenzo on 04:42 - Aug 4 by BklynRanger

Pablo, you have a definite look of John Craven there! Trust me mate, that is a complement.

Someone who loves Rangers and is on the radio so every now and then we get a bit of coverage and maybe some bias as well.

Not sure why anyone would hate him, must be thousands to hate in the queue ahead of him....
Incenzo on 07:33 - Aug 4 with 2063 viewsHarrowRoadR

Incenzo on 11:07 - Aug 3 by walshy15a

It's not a south of the river thing, we've always called the big gerkins "wallys". It's probably a generation thing!
Incenzo on 08:44 - Aug 4 with 2021 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

I was on the cover of one his season review booklets from many years ago, so he's alright with me.
Incenzo on 14:46 - Aug 4 with 1899 viewslondonscottish

Aw bless.

Heh heh. That's fantastic. I want a set!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Incenzo on 14:59 - Aug 4 with 1870 viewsdaveB

always annoys me that him not missing a home game is seen as impressive, that is his job to go to home games so he shouldn't miss any. It's like giving a kid a certificate for turning up to school

His books in the mid 80's on QPR were quite good, a supporters review of the season but he is very Partridge and his backside licking of the club can get annoying
Incenzo on 15:39 - Aug 4 with 1836 viewsTacticalR

Incenzo on 02:21 - Aug 4 by DylanP

I had never seen that John Craven piece. That is legendary in my book. Blimey, he got to be on tele back in the 1970s with John Craven (and being on the tele back then was some achievement). That is awesome. I would have loved to be on tele with John Craven, if only for the opportunity to see that hair up close. I swear that must be made of plastic or sprayed with some industrial-strength adhesive. It never moved once in all the years I watched his show. I wonder it you walloped him over the head with a wooden plank whether the hair would be dented or the wood would break?

Always be careful about wishing for tv appearances with BBC celebs of the 1970s.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 15:54]

Air hostess clique

Incenzo on 16:26 - Aug 4 with 1790 viewsDWQPR

Incenzo on 14:59 - Aug 4 by daveB

always annoys me that him not missing a home game is seen as impressive, that is his job to go to home games so he shouldn't miss any. It's like giving a kid a certificate for turning up to school

His books in the mid 80's on QPR were quite good, a supporters review of the season but he is very Partridge and his backside licking of the club can get annoying

I am very dubious about this not missing a home game bollox since 1972. I am sure that I had heard him reporting from other games when driving back from LR either for Capital Gold in the past or Talksh1te in the present. His overall opinions lack total awareness. Remember driving up to the Sunderland away game the season before last, and he was on the H&J show talking about Redknapp (his first game), and also Taarabt and pretty much blaming Taarabt for the situation we had found ourselves in, saying that Taarabt had been very lazy, which under Hughes was actually very far from the truth. I was annoyed enough to phone the show and suggest that if they want to talk about QPR, maybe they ought to get a supporter on who actually goes to the game rather than some tw@t who would rather w@nk himself off on old programmes. Suffice to say they didn't put my thoughts forward for broadcasting. Bloke is a cock and a grade A one at that.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Incenzo on 17:26 - Aug 4 with 1714 viewsTacticalR

Incenzo on 16:26 - Aug 4 by DWQPR

I am very dubious about this not missing a home game bollox since 1972. I am sure that I had heard him reporting from other games when driving back from LR either for Capital Gold in the past or Talksh1te in the present. His overall opinions lack total awareness. Remember driving up to the Sunderland away game the season before last, and he was on the H&J show talking about Redknapp (his first game), and also Taarabt and pretty much blaming Taarabt for the situation we had found ourselves in, saying that Taarabt had been very lazy, which under Hughes was actually very far from the truth. I was annoyed enough to phone the show and suggest that if they want to talk about QPR, maybe they ought to get a supporter on who actually goes to the game rather than some tw@t who would rather w@nk himself off on old programmes. Suffice to say they didn't put my thoughts forward for broadcasting. Bloke is a cock and a grade A one at that.

That's how the pages get stuck together.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024