Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 62315 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:12 - Aug 12 with 2172 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:09 - Aug 12 by _

Yes you're probably right...

But them cracks are starting to appear in too many places at the moment for my liking...

We're light in some areas, I agree. I'll be panicking as much as anyone if that isn't resolved by the end of the month.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:20 - Aug 12 with 2155 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:12 - Aug 12 by Uxbridge

We're light in some areas, I agree. I'll be panicking as much as anyone if that isn't resolved by the end of the month.

Light and short of a few bob in the bank to do a whole lot about it...

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:21 - Aug 12 with 2152 viewswaynekerr55

I have to say Monk inspired some great performances last year, the way in which we dominated Stoke and pummelled Napoli at home gives cause for optimism.

However there is no getting away from the fact that we desperately need a holding midfielder. I'll reserve judgement and rancour until October when we've had a run of games

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 2141 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:20 - Aug 12 by _

Light and short of a few bob in the bank to do a whole lot about it...

Aye

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:01 - Aug 12 with 2069 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:01 - Aug 12 by _

So you look a bit of a fool again, you non-entity whoever you are. I give some thoughts and concerns around Monk's attitude, his methods, his nativity with the press, his comments, his Plan A and formation and I make a very purposefully over reactionary thread to highlight all this before he gets a chance to think he can try it again. I've not asked for his head, defo questioned why he was chosen however and definitely questioned the goings on at the club most of this year.

You, though, was calling for Laudrup's head and sticking to your guns.

Err, you got one opinion, I got another.

I'd not post again the rest of the week for looking like a complete cock here. Off you go...

That was entirely what I expected from you, I don't normally do swearing but you are a complete a$$ hole.
I stuck to my guns over Laudrup after 6/7 months of poor quality. I didnt go off the deep end after one game, unlike you.
And as usual, you don't answer the question. Full of complaints and idiotic whining but you can never suggest alternatives.
You are a prick of the highest order who thinks he knows so much but in reality, makes me look knowledgeable.
You're a virus that comes back every close season to make us all sick. Except I'm past being sickened by you, now I know better and I laugh at your stupidity. You've become a parody of yourself and I won't put you on ignore because its always worth a laugh reading your inane ramblings.
Still, I suppose every club has people like you. They used to call them village idiots.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:39 - Aug 12 with 2023 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:01 - Aug 12 by Catullus

That was entirely what I expected from you, I don't normally do swearing but you are a complete a$$ hole.
I stuck to my guns over Laudrup after 6/7 months of poor quality. I didnt go off the deep end after one game, unlike you.
And as usual, you don't answer the question. Full of complaints and idiotic whining but you can never suggest alternatives.
You are a prick of the highest order who thinks he knows so much but in reality, makes me look knowledgeable.
You're a virus that comes back every close season to make us all sick. Except I'm past being sickened by you, now I know better and I laugh at your stupidity. You've become a parody of yourself and I won't put you on ignore because its always worth a laugh reading your inane ramblings.
Still, I suppose every club has people like you. They used to call them village idiots.

And I thought you couldn't look an even bigger mug than you did this morning.

Top effort!

So you wanted Bielsa, nicknamed El Loco - Madman - a 60 year old Argentinian who probably doesn't speak a word of English and as far as I can see has had one good season in his whole managerial career. Great shout Catw@ank!!!

Ok... i'll throw a suggestion into the hat.... How about Uwe Rossler?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:41 - Aug 12 with 2021 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:01 - Aug 12 by Catullus

+10000
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:44 - Aug 12 with 2004 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:41 - Aug 12 by A_Fans_Dad

+10000

First mention of village idiots and Fans Dad pops along....

Go figure!?

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:10 - Aug 12 with 1916 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:45 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

Andrew.
Why?

You re in different class to Chrissy.

A man without love, a man without respect is a lonesome man.

A man without love, a man without respect is a lonesome man.. Cheers Perch ..

But I would definitely apologise to the lady.. in fact.. I wouldn't even think about being rude.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:13 - Aug 12 with 1911 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:39 - Aug 12 by _

And I thought you couldn't look an even bigger mug than you did this morning.

Top effort!

So you wanted Bielsa, nicknamed El Loco - Madman - a 60 year old Argentinian who probably doesn't speak a word of English and as far as I can see has had one good season in his whole managerial career. Great shout Catw@ank!!!

Ok... i'll throw a suggestion into the hat.... How about Uwe Rossler?

Ok halfwit, how much do you think Rosler would cost us? Almost as much as a player. Why don't you give Monk a proper chance, oh yeah, because you are an entirely unreasonable gobsh!te.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Bielsa And one good season eh, didn't look very far did you. But then, when has the truth ever worried you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:16 - Aug 12 with 1906 viewsUxbridge

Bielsa would have been awesome.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 1872 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:13 - Aug 12 by Catullus

Ok halfwit, how much do you think Rosler would cost us? Almost as much as a player. Why don't you give Monk a proper chance, oh yeah, because you are an entirely unreasonable gobsh!te.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Bielsa And one good season eh, didn't look very far did you. But then, when has the truth ever worried you.

So he had some success in Argentina in the 90's and then nothing of note til one season with Athletico Bilbao 2011.

Why? Really? Would he have been a great appointment for us in a land where he doesn't speak the lingo gringo? Huh??

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 1869 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:13 - Aug 12 by Catullus

And how much would Rossler cost us?????

YES!!! Exactly the point Squire - we went and did it on the cheap!! Fool.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:29 - Aug 12 with 1864 viewsRancid

It's like Uncle Bryn, Jason and the ''Fishing Trip''.What really went on?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:48 - Aug 12 with 1819 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:16 - Aug 12 by Uxbridge

Bielsa would have been awesome.

Definitely worth an interview at least...
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:54 - Aug 12 with 1810 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:48 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

Definitely worth an interview at least...

That ship has sailed. No point banging on about it until the next time.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:36 - Aug 12 with 1764 viewswaynekerr55

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:29 - Aug 12 by Rancid

It's like Uncle Bryn, Jason and the ''Fishing Trip''.What really went on?

I'm off to get a glass of milk

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:39 - Aug 12 with 1760 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:54 - Aug 12 by Uxbridge

That ship has sailed. No point banging on about it until the next time.

Hence the whistle...

Have you been forgetting your meds lately?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:45 - Aug 12 with 1702 viewsperchrockjack

Now it's mugs.

We ve had homo, dude,gringo, dick, ...

Inability to argue - empty soul.

Lonesome town

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:57 - Aug 12 with 1671 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:45 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

Now it's mugs.

We ve had homo, dude,gringo, dick, ...

Inability to argue - empty soul.

Lonesome town

There is no point in trying to hold a conversation at that level.
It is either sarcasm, insult, obfuscation, change of subject or not answering the questions.
A pure waste of time.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:01 - Aug 12 with 1672 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:57 - Aug 12 by A_Fans_Dad

There is no point in trying to hold a conversation at that level.
It is either sarcasm, insult, obfuscation, change of subject or not answering the questions.
A pure waste of time.

If you stepped in dog shit you'd wipe it off and be done with it,wipe this piece of shit off and be done with it too.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:04 - Aug 12 with 1657 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:01 - Aug 12 by Darran

If you stepped in dog shit you'd wipe it off and be done with it,wipe this piece of shit off and be done with it too.

This post has been edited by an administrator

There's no need to speak to Dad like that you disgustingly leper.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:51 - Aug 12 with 1590 viewsperchrockjack

Catw@nk too. Where does he get em from.

Catullus, one of the sanest and most respected getting this crap.

You what you gotta do mods. Do it now and rid us of this .

It will get worse as the season goes on, posters will get peed off and turf posts will decide us.

It's about time now Chrissy was culled .

It will only get worse so do it now

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:52 - Aug 12 with 1586 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:51 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

Catw@nk too. Where does he get em from.

Catullus, one of the sanest and most respected getting this crap.

You what you gotta do mods. Do it now and rid us of this .

It will get worse as the season goes on, posters will get peed off and turf posts will decide us.

It's about time now Chrissy was culled .

It will only get worse so do it now

There's no mods left he's driven them away.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:00 - Aug 12 with 1568 viewsperchrockjack

Surely to god its evident what his agenda is.

He has caused havoc before and he ll do it again..

This site is his oxygen.

And I want to see him apolgise to Swansea Jill .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024