Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 62429 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:03 - Aug 12 with 2087 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:00 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

Surely to god its evident what his agenda is.

He has caused havoc before and he ll do it again..

This site is his oxygen.

And I want to see him apolgise to Swansea Jill .

Phil is making a small fortune out of all these posts and he gives me extra money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:05 - Aug 12 with 2079 viewsperchrockjack

There must be some reason. It ain't logic.

My posts went missing yesterday and then reappeared much much later

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:11 - Aug 12 with 2062 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:03 - Aug 12 by Darran

Phil is making a small fortune out of all these posts and he gives me extra money.

Any jobs for the boys?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:14 - Aug 12 with 2051 viewsperchrockjack

I m beginning to think this is a craft thing.

Stranger things have happened i know

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:21 - Aug 12 with 2035 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:11 - Aug 12 by skippyjack

Any jobs for the boys?

Nah you need experience.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:24 - Aug 12 with 2027 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:21 - Aug 12 by Darran

Nah you need experience.

What type?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 2019 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:24 - Aug 12 by skippyjack

What type?

Of being a water off the ducks back type of guy.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:28 - Aug 12 with 2013 viewsperchrockjack

Ducks drown

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:35 - Aug 12 with 1984 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:26 - Aug 12 by Darran

Of being a water off the ducks back type of guy.

This is hypocritical.. and deffo a job for the boys.. OJ was right all along.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:40 - Aug 12 with 1959 viewsStarsky

Perchrock. Don't be such a drama queen.
Just give as good as you get. Stop wringing those hands of yours

It's just the internet, init.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:45 - Aug 12 with 1946 viewsStarsky

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:20 - Aug 12 by _

Light and short of a few bob in the bank to do a whole lot about it...

Well if we win the case against Utrecht, we'll have more disposable income

It's just the internet, init.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:16 - Aug 12 with 1901 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:24 - Aug 12 by skippyjack

What type?

Of being a complete and utter toerag it seems...

Listen to these two on here. The ironic thing this time last year they were spitting blood at each other. When thieves fall out and all that...

If you pricks want to spend the rest of your dreary, depressed lives following me round an internet site then go for it. You've got nothing of interest to say about the club, but whatever gets you off eh, and fack knows what that maybe with these two...

Up the Jacks

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:19 - Aug 12 with 1889 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:16 - Aug 12 by _

Of being a complete and utter toerag it seems...

Listen to these two on here. The ironic thing this time last year they were spitting blood at each other. When thieves fall out and all that...

If you pricks want to spend the rest of your dreary, depressed lives following me round an internet site then go for it. You've got nothing of interest to say about the club, but whatever gets you off eh, and fack knows what that maybe with these two...

Up the Jacks

Don't worry nobody will be following you around you'll be banned before the season starts.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:27 - Aug 12 with 1849 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:19 - Aug 12 by Darran

Don't worry nobody will be following you around you'll be banned before the season starts.

Biggest cock and HYPOCRITE god ever wasted breath on.

You spend your whole existence on this site calling everyone all sorts and making up bullshit that you just can't back up.

You get a taste of your own medicine and you fack off and hide all day. Do one Prosser.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:33 - Aug 12 with 1827 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:27 - Aug 12 by _

You spend your whole existence on this site calling everyone all sorts and making up bullshit that you just can't back up.

You get a taste of your own medicine and you fack off and hide all day. Do one Prosser.

F*ck and I thought everything was tongue in cheek on here.. and let's be honest T2C.. you can understand why Darran is on here all the time.. he does mouth a lot.. but he does give and take it all.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:37 - Aug 12 with 1815 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:27 - Aug 12 by _

What do you mean fack off and hide all day T2C?

I'm certainly not hiding from a nasty vindictive piece of shit like you.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:49 - Aug 12 with 1790 viewsScoobyWho

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:37 - Aug 12 by Darran

What do you mean fack off and hide all day T2C?

I'm certainly not hiding from a nasty vindictive piece of shit like you.

This isn't necessary, your meant to be moderating this board Darran, so moderate it if he bothers you that much.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:51 - Aug 12 with 1786 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:49 - Aug 12 by ScoobyWho

This isn't necessary, your meant to be moderating this board Darran, so moderate it if he bothers you that much.

What don't give him it back you mean?

Yeah right.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 23:18 - Aug 12 with 1702 viewsPozuelosSideys

Back on topic

Not sure Monk comes across as arrogant tbh.. just a bit cocky, but hes always been like that in interviews. People are just noticing it now as theyre questioning it for the reasons the OP stated.

If we turn up on Saturday and play our normal game and look ok doing so, plus pick up Fernandez and at least a RB or DM before the end of the window, then we've done ok.

Monk aint daft enough to start playing around with formations and tactics at OT on opening day.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:59 - Aug 13 with 1593 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:27 - Aug 12 by _

So he had some success in Argentina in the 90's and then nothing of note til one season with Athletico Bilbao 2011.

Why? Really? Would he have been a great appointment for us in a land where he doesn't speak the lingo gringo? Huh??

Because the lingo didn't stop Pochettino.

And you've been having a go about money and the fact Monk has no Premier experience, then you advocate a potentially expensive replacement with no Premier experience.

Clown.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 03:30 - Aug 13 with 1587 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:51 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

Catw@nk too. Where does he get em from.

Catullus, one of the sanest and most respected getting this crap.

You what you gotta do mods. Do it now and rid us of this .

It will get worse as the season goes on, posters will get peed off and turf posts will decide us.

It's about time now Chrissy was culled .

It will only get worse so do it now

Thanks for that Perch, but don't worry about me. T is entertaining. I enjoy his annual hate fest.
It's his right to post an opinion. Shame he can't do it without the personal comments, but I'll make an exception and throw some back at him!
He probably thinks he gets under our skin. Not bright enough to realise we're laughing at him.
I have an image of him sat alone at his pc, in smelly clothes with a microwave meal, giggling at his own (imagined) cleverness.
He obviously thinks he's someone. It can't be healthy for one person to have so much anger.
Well I expect another season of him being wrong. He'll have to be right one day, law of averages. But hopefully not this day or any day soon.
And anyway, it won't be long before he crawls back under his rock. He'll throw some more bile and vitriol around first, he's very predictable. But I'm finished with him for this summer.
I'm happy with the board, mostly. And until Monk proves otherwise, I'm happy to put my faith in him.
There are a few issues, but nothing earth shattering. And even if we go down, I'll hate it but we'll be one of the best prepared to handle it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:47 - Aug 13 with 1529 viewsperchrockjack

I have this image as Ive seen him twice.Spoke to him and his father once, a long time ago. Tidy fella.
HOWEVER ,on here he is the Prince of Poison, a man Im told in his forties but having seemingly no respect whatsoever, no grace and it aint a matter of being a drama queen its a matter of pointing out what damage he does to this site.Nobody can seriously he brings anything to this site apart from hate and disruption.
A sad, dreary life? and this from someone who acts likes a 9 year old let loose on a PC. its truly frightening the net gives oxygen to these types.

Prosser and I have had fallouts and pretty nasty ones at the time too;Ive had many a spat with many others but in the final analysis Ive probably overreacted as have they and we ve moved on. This guy is different;there is no common ground, no decency, no respect and GOD help us his attempts at contempory language is pitiful.
I used to have a lot of time for valley people but Im afraid he s killed that.

Do it mods and do it now.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:15 - Aug 13 with 1495 viewsgoontheswans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:47 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

I have this image as Ive seen him twice.Spoke to him and his father once, a long time ago. Tidy fella.
HOWEVER ,on here he is the Prince of Poison, a man Im told in his forties but having seemingly no respect whatsoever, no grace and it aint a matter of being a drama queen its a matter of pointing out what damage he does to this site.Nobody can seriously he brings anything to this site apart from hate and disruption.
A sad, dreary life? and this from someone who acts likes a 9 year old let loose on a PC. its truly frightening the net gives oxygen to these types.

Prosser and I have had fallouts and pretty nasty ones at the time too;Ive had many a spat with many others but in the final analysis Ive probably overreacted as have they and we ve moved on. This guy is different;there is no common ground, no decency, no respect and GOD help us his attempts at contempory language is pitiful.
I used to have a lot of time for valley people but Im afraid he s killed that.

Do it mods and do it now.

Can you remember what you were like with Laudrup? Even in games where we dominated but the result didn't go our way. That happens, it's sport. Unfortunately for the rest of us, some fans now have the manager they deserve.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:30 - Aug 13 with 1467 viewsperchrockjack

I was initially thrilled with him.
Urbane, insightful and seemingly motivated.
THEN, he was still urbane but basically bored and taking us down.

Now then, Monk was given the job and for better or worse er re stuck with him as we are with JENKINS. My point...NOW... is that nobody else seems to want to put massive investment into our club and given his past record in choosing managers and taking our club forward maybe he s doing what he sees best for the club. LAUDRUP was utterly disinterested. What you are seeing on this site are internet punters who think they know it all, are never wrong and know always what is best. Hell that s me Im describing but at least I know I could be wrong .

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:01 - Aug 13 with 1431 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:30 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

I was initially thrilled with him.
Urbane, insightful and seemingly motivated.
THEN, he was still urbane but basically bored and taking us down.

Now then, Monk was given the job and for better or worse er re stuck with him as we are with JENKINS. My point...NOW... is that nobody else seems to want to put massive investment into our club and given his past record in choosing managers and taking our club forward maybe he s doing what he sees best for the club. LAUDRUP was utterly disinterested. What you are seeing on this site are internet punters who think they know it all, are never wrong and know always what is best. Hell that s me Im describing but at least I know I could be wrong .

The best way to get at at you know who is to totally ignore him and his posts.
Fires can't burn without oxygen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024