Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:13 - Sep 27 with 20789 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 14:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 27 with 2306 viewsepaul

Never a f*cking yellow Foy you c*nt

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 27 with 2305 viewsDarran

FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 27 with 2300 viewsjacksinceever

Rangel got the first booking for being stupid and kicking the ball away.
Experienced professionals my arse
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Sep 27 with 2249 viewskarnataka

Garry settling for a point? Let's hope we get one this time
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Sep 27 with 2195 viewsZut_Alors

People will blame the ref, but Rangel should get a grilling for his first. Stupid from a player of his experience and I can't believe we've had another red.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Sep 27 with 2191 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 27 by KulusBeatFactory

shocking decision

Foy's a useless, utterly inept c*nt.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Sep 27 with 2180 viewshobo

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 27 by jacksinceever

Yep, he put himself in that position with a stupid first yellow
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Sep 27 with 2134 viewsepaul

Phew!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 27 with 2102 viewsApeShit

Today has been a shambles from start to finish and a shit ref hasn't helped.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 27 with 2070 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

Foy's a useless, utterly inept c*nt.

He can ride a bike though.

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Sep 27 with 1944 viewswaynekerr55

I've said it a million times we are so naive. We must be the only team in the league that don't get onto the referee

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Sep 27 with 1861 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Sep 27 by waynekerr55

I've said it a million times we are so naive. We must be the only team in the league that don't get onto the referee

his is probably the worst display of systematic premeditated cheating I can remember seeing though. It is their only real tactic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Sep 27 with 1850 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Sep 27 by waynekerr55

Perhaps Bony should "tackle" him about it
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Sep 27 with 1781 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Sep 27 by monmouth

his is probably the worst display of systematic premeditated cheating I can remember seeing though. It is their only real tactic.

must have attended the same course as Paul Lambert. c*nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Sep 27 with 1656 viewsZut_Alors

Bony at centre back.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Sep 27 with 1643 viewshobo

Brilliant Wilf
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Sep 27 with 1636 views100onZero

4 minutes??????
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Sep 27 with 1634 viewsrossshaw

Falling over asking for a pen on so many occasions!

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Sep 27 with 1631 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Bony - that was immense
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Sep 27 with 1568 viewsZut_Alors

I think I'd hand out reds like wildfire if that tw*t Cattermole clapped me after catching him being a dirty cheat.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 16:51]
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 27 with 1474 viewsKulusBeatFactory

hymns and arias...
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 27 with 1422 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 27 by jacksinceever

Liability

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 27 with 1418 viewsrossshaw

Poyet annoyed? Unbelievable

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 27 with 1413 viewsDarran

Greet point,well happy with that.

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 27 with 1360 viewsDr_Winston

Terrible game, performance not much better so a point gratefully accepted.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024