Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:13 - Sep 27 with 20790 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 14:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 27 with 1896 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

P*ss poor and we need a new striker presumably 'cos Gomis isn't up to it already.

And it's still 0-0.

Marvellous.

Just piss poor. Are you honestly happy with that first half performance?
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 27 with 1895 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I bet you won't get Wilf & Jeff until 75 - 80 minutes.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 27 with 1890 viewsUxbridge

Oh and our defenders need to stop making stupid challenges. Asking for trouble.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 27 with 1859 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 27 by Uxbridge

Oh and our defenders need to stop making stupid challenges. Asking for trouble.

The Sunderland players only have to fall over & Foy will give it.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 27 with 1845 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wow Hull holding City at 2 all.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 27 with 1842 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

P*ss poor and we need a new striker presumably 'cos Gomis isn't up to it already.

And it's still 0-0.

Marvellous.

Well yes I'm not happy with having just Gomis when Bony goes to Africa see.

I expected someone to bite but I didn't expect it to be you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 27 with 1839 viewsmonmouth

Not on our game so far, but sundy are pressing in a good shape. May get more space later on. We have the classier players by far, but it could easily go either way, unless we get a stronger grip on them, especially given the ease in which the (conned?) ref is giving them free kicks.

Bony if fit and available should always be on the pitch in my view, but I feel sorry for Gomis with the way we are playing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 27 with 1833 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

Just piss poor. Are you honestly happy with that first half performance?

Not particularly, but I don't think it was p*ss poor either.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 1663 viewsNeath_Jack

Ah the match day thread. It's reminded me why i stay clear of them.

Snivelling f*ckwits all over the shop.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 1659 viewsicecoldjack

We look well off our game first half, passing is very sloppy.

Jefferson for routs and wilf for gomis please, we cant make the ball stick up front at all and it just comes straight back .

Fabianski is looking the signing of the season, fair play to him. Chico would have been twice the player with a goal keeper like that behind him, shame.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Sep 27 with 1617 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Sep 27 by Neath_Jack

Ah the match day thread. It's reminded me why i stay clear of them.

Snivelling f*ckwits all over the shop.

Great contribution.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Sep 27 with 1532 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Damn, should've had a PK there in my opinion.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:10 - Sep 27 with 1479 viewsskippyjack

Well done Routs.. Even though he should've arjen robbened it

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Sep 27 with 1440 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Finally Bony. Hopefully will see Montero soon too.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Sep 27 with 1413 viewsApeShit

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Sep 27 by icecoldjack

We look well off our game first half, passing is very sloppy.

Jefferson for routs and wilf for gomis please, we cant make the ball stick up front at all and it just comes straight back .

Fabianski is looking the signing of the season, fair play to him. Chico would have been twice the player with a goal keeper like that behind him, shame.

Gomis is not the "hold-up" type of player
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Sep 27 with 1370 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Sep 27 by ApeShit

Gomis is not the "hold-up" type of player

He's a tights man
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Sep 27 with 1328 viewsApeShit

Williams having a mare!
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Sep 27 with 1328 viewsGroo

Bit of unfair criticism of Gomis here I think. With the ball not getting to him, not much he can do.

How long did it take Bony to adjust to our play last year and start bangng them in. And that was with him being picked to play week in and week out.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Sep 27 with 1321 viewsZut_Alors

Stupid there, Rangel.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Sep 27 with 1315 viewsfootball2301

And it's still 0-0.

Marvellous.

Go is as been shocking as have the two wide men
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Sep 27 with 1265 viewsjacksinceever

Is Garry waiting for us to concede before he changes it?
Poor as they are it seems inevitable that they'll score
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Sep 27 with 1263 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Sep 27 by Groo

Bit of unfair criticism of Gomis here I think. With the ball not getting to him, not much he can do.

How long did it take Bony to adjust to our play last year and start bangng them in. And that was with him being picked to play week in and week out.

Quite right. Hard task to come in on away games. He'll do Ok i think.

Wingers playing much more inside today, so not much coming back from the byline.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Sep 27 with 1206 viewsZut_Alors

Would like Monk to be more proactive with the subs.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Sep 27 with 1173 views100onZero

Jesus when's a change gonna be made?
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Sep 27 with 1165 viewsmonmouth

Dive dive f*cking dive. Just a bunch of cheats with one tactic. A genune clear foul in the box and...nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024