Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA 17:23 - Dec 13 with 27324 viewsyankeephil

It seems a bit sad to watch Villa. Great team history & now facing almost certain relagation. No effort or sense of urgency shown by the players. Man for man Bournemouth is not that much better side, but their level of work is so much higher.
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 00:26 - Jan 5 with 4303 viewsPunteR

I didn't mind them until a couple of seasons ago some of their fans started on me and a few others while I was with my family, I had to get my kids and missus into the nearest shop while it moved on. Wan kers

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 01:01 - Jan 5 with 4288 viewsBoston

Quite like Villa, certainly consider supporting them if I'd had the misfortune to have been born in the land of speech impediments. Yes, pissed at the odd result (still annoyed at a 1-1 draw the Tuesday after beating Liverpool during our greatest season) and, now I come to think of it, took a beating up there one night after we went down 3-0 I think. Still, bygones are bygones, what goes up must come down.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:25 - Jan 27 with 4115 viewsTacticalR

Another graduate (alongside Traoré) of the Wenger academy...

Philippe Senderos leaves Aston Villa by mutual consent
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/27/philippe-senderos-leaves-aston-v

Air hostess clique

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 13:24 - Feb 19 with 3838 viewsTacticalR

Just saw the 'highlights' of last Sunday's Aston Villa Liverpool 0-6 game on BBC iPlayer, and the confidence of the team looks totally destroyed.

Air hostess clique

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 13:29 - Feb 19 with 3823 viewsPinnerPaul

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 13:24 - Feb 19 by TacticalR

Just saw the 'highlights' of last Sunday's Aston Villa Liverpool 0-6 game on BBC iPlayer, and the confidence of the team looks totally destroyed.

I think Garde said something like "I need to try and find a team for next week that will try....."

Suggests all not well in the camp!
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 13:50 - Feb 19 with 3784 viewslave16

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 13:29 - Feb 19 by PinnerPaul

I think Garde said something like "I need to try and find a team for next week that will try....."

Suggests all not well in the camp!

glad to see it.... they have been crap since they would not give o'neil the money to get a striker and put them in teh champions league.

Also villa fan gave me so much abuse last year I would have preferred us to miss them next year by going up this year...

the only question is are they in a bigger mess than us at the minute
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 2:49]

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 22:34 - Feb 22 with 3678 viewsaston_hoop

LOL

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/22/aston-villa-play-match-against-their-under-21s-los

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 23:46 - Feb 22 with 3614 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k Villa.

Couldn't give a f**k. So they did some good things a billion years ago. Great. Let's all suck off Wolves while we're at it.

If you're not QPR, go f**k yourself, your history and your f**king relegation battle.

Shite.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 00:39 - Feb 23 with 3585 viewsGetMeRangers

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 22:34 - Feb 22 by aston_hoop

LOL

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/22/aston-villa-play-match-against-their-under-21s-los

Just cant quite imagine the meltdown on social media or fans forums if that happened at QPR
I can see a second relegation next season, but they are surely down now
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 00:48 - Feb 23 with 3580 viewsWilloW4

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 23:46 - Feb 22 by Bluce_Ree

F**k Villa.

Couldn't give a f**k. So they did some good things a billion years ago. Great. Let's all suck off Wolves while we're at it.

If you're not QPR, go f**k yourself, your history and your f**king relegation battle.

Shite.

I like that a lot , well said Bluce!!!👍.
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 03:57 - Feb 23 with 3541 viewstimcocking

Great news!
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 03:59 - Feb 23 with 3540 viewsBrightonhoop

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 00:39 - Feb 23 by GetMeRangers

Just cant quite imagine the meltdown on social media or fans forums if that happened at QPR
I can see a second relegation next season, but they are surely down now

To lose 3-0 against yourself is the stuff of Denis Wise. They are the current Derby County, with an illustrious history going south. How did the U21's wallop them? There's hope I guess, but not much.

Feels like Man City dropping, with no bouncebackability.

I dont know why I hate them but I do.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2016 4:00]
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 07:43 - Feb 23 with 3493 viewsCamberleyR

I think they'll suffer a second relegation next season too. In fact I might put money on it even though I'm not usually a betting man.

Garde will be gone by the summer, possibly before and they will get through another couple of managers next season.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2016 8:50]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 08:15 - Feb 23 with 3464 viewspaulparker

Can Villa hurry up and sack Garde I had a tenner on him 2 months ago at 5-1 for him to be the next manager to leave

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 17:51 - Feb 23 with 3342 viewsterryb

A club I detest. In the late '60' & early '70's Villa preferred Birmingham to Queens Park Rangers! They never forgave us for having double their numbers in the Holte End in 1968. The appointment of Docherty as their manager raised the tempo a bit more as well!

This "greatly supported" club struggled to attract more than 15k through the gates in those days.
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:59 - Feb 23 with 3263 viewsDeano19766

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 17:51 - Feb 23 by terryb

A club I detest. In the late '60' & early '70's Villa preferred Birmingham to Queens Park Rangers! They never forgave us for having double their numbers in the Holte End in 1968. The appointment of Docherty as their manager raised the tempo a bit more as well!

This "greatly supported" club struggled to attract more than 15k through the gates in those days.

Is that you morgantwin??
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 21:11 - Feb 23 with 3251 viewsdodge_stoke_r

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:59 - Feb 23 by Deano19766

Is that you morgantwin??

I was thinking that.
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 21:30 - Feb 23 with 3237 viewsterryb

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:59 - Feb 23 by Deano19766

Is that you morgantwin??

Certainly not!

I wasn't on about fights at Villa. The promotion game in May '68 we took 18,000 there & the Holte End was full of Rangers.

Villa didn't like it & for a few years they regarded us as their main rival. I nearly did get hit that day at Villa though - by a Rangers fan!
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:32 - Mar 17 with 3038 viewsTacticalR

CEO and Sporting Director gone

Aston Villa chief executive Tom Fox steps down with immediate effect
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/17/aston-villa-tom-fox-resigns

Aston Villa’s sporting director Hendrik Almstadt leaves post by mutual consent
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/15/aston-villa-hendrik-almstadt-lea

Air hostess clique

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 2984 viewsderbyhoop

Been getting worse for years, culminating in this season, where they have been absolutely rank.

Without knowing all the details of their situation, it doesn't look like they can turn it round in a year. I suspect they will struggle next year.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 15:18 - Mar 18 with 2816 viewsrunningman75

There is going to be some big name teams from the first division in the 1980s next season in the Championship ( Aston Villa, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, QPR, Newcastle?).
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 15:23 - Mar 18 with 2809 viewsLongsufferingR

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 15:18 - Mar 18 by runningman75

There is going to be some big name teams from the first division in the 1980s next season in the Championship ( Aston Villa, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, QPR, Newcastle?).

...and plenty more that THINK they're big names.
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 14:46 - Mar 20 with 2626 viewsTacticalR

Aston Villa set to bring Remi Garde’s reign to swift end
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/20/aston-villa-remie-garde-reign-sw

Air hostess clique

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:04 - Mar 20 with 2474 viewsRangersDave

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 14:46 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

Aston Villa set to bring Remi Garde’s reign to swift end
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/20/aston-villa-remie-garde-reign-sw

Too little and way too late, bless em! :-)))

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF ASTON VILLA on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 3412 viewsLblock

I hope we beat them twice next season
First early in the season at their gaff with the sun shining and a few beers on the balcony in Snow Hill
Then late in the season at W12 where we will all but condemn them to successive relegations and we'll all celebrate like we've won the World Cup

What goes around....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024