Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! 22:15 - Feb 27 with 30884 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:29 - Feb 28 with 1736 viewsJackanapes

Goal diff still doing ok. If we can escape midweek with it in tact, thats going in the win book.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 1703 viewsraynor94

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:29 - Feb 28 by Jackanapes

Goal diff still doing ok. If we can escape midweek with it in tact, thats going in the win book.

Common sense, a lot of it sadly lacking on here today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 1694 viewsGriffting

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:21 - Feb 28 by airedale

Wonder what the Just Backs will have to say?

Allowing opposition to run 20 yards into our half before committing to a challenge really, really needs to stop. That wasn't a disaster, 4-0 would have been. We did have chances and siggy must score in the opening minutes. I agree with the tactics to an extent but as we go ahead the centre backs drop on to the goal line practicall and our ball retention is non existent. Haven't seen us been bossed so many times in possession than this season. Seem better away than at home simply because of the tactics and guidolin desperately needs to be more attacking at home now. Fer, Montero, gomis need to feature more with ki, paloschi, Ayew. No cork AND britts as well. One of the two at home please. Not a terrible result today but can't help feel a bit deflated at the way we went about things after going 1 up.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:34 - Feb 28 with 1666 viewsperchrockjack

It's only someday orcas he is looking o feel better, as you are.
In your heart, you know the truth.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:35 - Feb 28 with 1652 viewsJackanapes

Also I dont think we can fall into the relegation slots before we play Narch so thats also a positive. We just need a decent showing up the Arse.
If Narch beat Chelsea 5-0 and we lose 5-0 then we may be below them.Fingers crossed we can avoid that.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 16:38]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:37 - Feb 28 with 1622 viewsraynor94

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:34 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

It's only someday orcas he is looking o feel better, as you are.
In your heart, you know the truth.

interpreter please

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:37 - Feb 28 with 1620 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:24 - Feb 28 by Pacemaker

Two seasons ago whilst Laudrup was still in charge I went up to WHL and saw us attempt to hold out for 90 mins and lose, we made no attempt at all yo go forward in that game. I saw many games such as Arsenal, Chelsea away where we tried and failed, on the odd occasion such as the Arsenal win we had clung on for 75-80 mins and Dyer did a good job of hassling Jenkinson which led to a goal and ultimately the win by hitting them on the counter.

I don't think we are playing well and I don't get the tactics or set up but those claiming this is something new have short memories, it was very few games where we went at sides from the off. We always claimed it was tactical genius when it worked.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 16:25]

That's fair, and Darran's point.

Then again we went to Liverpool and blew them off the park. I'm finding the continued and sustained lack of ambition in every single match home and away (nick a goal and defend, wait to concede and then try and change tack) tough to swallow and more importantly, it is not working for us.

It's all down to the Norwich, Bournemouth and Newcastle games now for me. Shit or bust. If we keep the same approach my money - and I hate saying it - is on bust.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:40 - Feb 28 with 1576 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:37 - Feb 28 by raynor94

interpreter please

He's not from whales.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 16:42]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:41 - Feb 28 with 1576 viewsJackFish

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:37 - Feb 28 by monmouth

Then again we went to Liverpool and blew them off the park. I'm finding the continued and sustained lack of ambition in every single match home and away (nick a goal and defend, wait to concede and then try and change tack) tough to swallow and more importantly, it is not working for us.

It's all down to the Norwich, Bournemouth and Newcastle games now for me. Shit or bust. If we keep the same approach my money - and I hate saying it - is on bust.

Been saying it for weeks, Norwich/Bournemouth/Villa is going to decide our season. Two wins from that lot and we'll be on 33 and not far off safety. Anything less and we're going to be really struggling with the games we've got left to come.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:42 - Feb 28 with 1566 viewsJackanapes

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:37 - Feb 28 by monmouth

We have to replace so many players that its not going to get any better next season. Maybe the merciful thing would be for us to go down because if we do stay up, next season we will be where Villa are right now.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:43 - Feb 28 with 1546 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry Ray On tablet. Predictive text.
People post such to make themselves feel better

Got it

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:44 - Feb 28 with 1530 viewsDr_Winston

We can go out and defend for our lives in some games, but we still need an out ball. That's what we simply don't possess at the minute.

We got away with it for a long time with Bony because he could remain isolated for 5/6 seconds and still retain the ball long enough for players to get up with him. To continue trying to play the same way without him, and even worse, continue to marginalise the wingers we have, was an act of idiocy that FG should be brave enough to change.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:44 - Feb 28 with 1528 viewsJackanapes

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:43 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Got it

Wheras you post to make everyone else feel worse.Got it.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 16:45]

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:50 - Feb 28 with 1468 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong.

I'm upset .

You too?

Seems others posting in similar vein as me.

Come to think of it, why does anyone post anything.

You got answer?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:58 - Feb 28 with 1411 viewsraynor94

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:43 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Got it

It was meant light heartedly, don't take it personally, I do know what you mean

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 1385 viewsperchrockjack

You d have to be thick if you didn't.

Times like these, we cry together.

I can feel the love.

On a lighter note, seems the scousers are being beastly to sterling.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:05 - Feb 28 with 1361 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:50 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Wrong.

I'm upset .

You too?

Seems others posting in similar vein as me.

Come to think of it, why does anyone post anything.

You got answer?

Upset about using wireless next season.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:13 - Feb 28 with 1322 viewsRancid

I didn't expect anything from today anyway and it was pleasant viewing at times but ultimately we were out fought by a good Spurs side going for the title.On we go though hopefully fighting all the way.No fight and the Premier league dream is over.Heartbreaking for a lot of our new fans but not so much the oldies.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:13 - Feb 28 with 1319 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:05 - Feb 28 by Darran

Upset about using wireless next season.

If we do go down the majority of the constant moan brigade will be gone.
And the Ospreys will have a few more watching them so not all bad

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:14 - Feb 28 with 1309 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:13 - Feb 28 by Rancid

I didn't expect anything from today anyway and it was pleasant viewing at times but ultimately we were out fought by a good Spurs side going for the title.On we go though hopefully fighting all the way.No fight and the Premier league dream is over.Heartbreaking for a lot of our new fans but not so much the oldies.

Spot on.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:17 - Feb 28 with 1289 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:13 - Feb 28 by Rancid

Agree with all of that

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:21 - Feb 28 with 1271 viewsperchrockjack

Ive not read prossers post but it ll be exactly the same as hundreds of his others . He will be able to tell everyone within earshot of just how great a fan he is.

I'm glad I've packed in going to any games. It's because of people like him that we re divided and turn on each other. It's rather insidious .

The moan brigade will still be around but ,as of now, won't post on here due to prosser and his pitiful attitude. The moan brigade will be pretty upset . If someone is not moaning as of now, they ate no fan of our club. Fact is prosper is upset as are we all but wI'll not post as such to protect his reputation on here.

Too many accept second best.

Too many second best players at our club

Too much second best board members

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:25 - Feb 28 with 1248 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:21 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Ive not read prossers post but it ll be exactly the same as hundreds of his others . He will be able to tell everyone within earshot of just how great a fan he is.

I'm glad I've packed in going to any games. It's because of people like him that we re divided and turn on each other. It's rather insidious .

The moan brigade will still be around but ,as of now, won't post on here due to prosser and his pitiful attitude. The moan brigade will be pretty upset . If someone is not moaning as of now, they ate no fan of our club. Fact is prosper is upset as are we all but wI'll not post as such to protect his reputation on here.

Well I'm a greater fan than a prick like you because I actually can be arsed to go to games.

On a side note if we do go down everyone on here (and in the stadium if you want) can blame me because it'll be all my fault.

Thick twàt go nick some hub caps.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:28 - Feb 28 with 1230 viewsperchrockjack

It's also the case the moan brigade will be around if we fall towards the bottom of the championship.its what happens.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:29 - Feb 28 with 1227 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:21 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Your posts do make me smile Perch. We're divided in the sense that you are on one side and everyone else is on the other mun. You're like Tom Baker in Blackadder.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024