Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! 22:15 - Feb 27 with 30882 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 with 2106 viewsBournedore

Feel sorry for Paloschi
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 with 2106 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:48 - Feb 28 by Starsky

It pains me to say it but you're absolutely right

Couldn't agree more. It's the cautious negative passive load of arse that will do us in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 with 2098 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:43 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

That's a bit different to being "gutless" and "lower league dross" but each to their own.

A lower league side would have given it a go so you are right in a way!

These tactics are awful, you must see that?! We are getting what we deserved and if we'd one 1-0 I was going to say exactly the same. It would have been sheer luck.
It's sad to see what we've become, started the season well and deteriorated into a genuine relegation candidate.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 with 2100 viewsStarsky

Remember the philosophy?
The other team can't score when you've got the ball.
This crap is the complete opposite

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:52 - Feb 28 with 2089 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:46 - Feb 28 by Jackanapes

what the fk was Taylor doing there? had a bit of space to control and pass out and he puts it in the car park.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 15:46]

He's done it all season but you're not allowed to criticise him because he's Welsh and gives nice interviews. We needed a left back badly in the summer and screwed up big time with Tabannou
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:52 - Feb 28 with 2082 viewsperchrockjack

Bit sick really.cant see it being gutless , just fact we have little attacking threat .

Personally, a younger, harder, pl experienced might have been s better shout.

We simply bought Shute and spunked away good money.

Hope tea is better

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:54 - Feb 28 with 1965 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 by Starsky

Remember the philosophy?
The other team can't score when you've got the ball.
This crap is the complete opposite

It was certainly a lot more entertaining to watch when we tried to keep hold of the ball.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:54 - Feb 28 with 1945 viewsStarsky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:52 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Bit sick really.cant see it being gutless , just fact we have little attacking threat .

Hope tea is better

The reason were attacking is because we're losing.
We never attck these days when we've got the early goal

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:54 - Feb 28 with 1924 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:52 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Hope tea is better

The reason we dont look a threat is because we are set up not to attack. Monk played a defensive style and our luck eventually run out and it seems Guidolin has a seem ethos.

Football matches are there to be won.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:55 - Feb 28 with 1872 viewsMrSwerve

Let's be honest, Spurs have been all over us all game. It probably should be 1-4 or a scoreline like that. Fabs has kept us in it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 1854 viewsbonwif

next game against Arsenal hm hm..
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 1843 viewsJackanapes

We look like I thought we would when we went up. You would never know wed been here for 5 seasons.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 15:56]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:57 - Feb 28 with 1778 viewsperchrockjack

Seems silly sarkks
I'm trying not to over react

I fear we ll not stay up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:59 - Feb 28 with 1627 viewsdailew

Funny how quite a few posters have only appeared since we went behind.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:59 - Feb 28 with 1625 viewsAnotherJohn

Very frustrating game. There were some good performances, and Fab in particular did not deserve to be on the losing side. But the tactics were very disappointing.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:59 - Feb 28 with 1610 viewsStarsky

When we lost at Man City, we give it a go with some decent football.
Lately it's like we're a lower league team in the FA cup.
Predictable and depressing.
We deserve fack all setting up that way

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:00 - Feb 28 with 1604 viewsAquinas

Fer and Paloschi did well. As did Fabianksi.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:00 - Feb 28 with 1593 viewsTheKirkyLife

Tottenham 2-1, against title contenders that's a very respectable score. Paloschi and Fabianski with outstanding games. Against lesser opposition this is promising and with Arsenal's spirit broken against Man U I have a good feeling :)
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:00 - Feb 28 with 1590 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:55 - Feb 28 by MrSwerve

Let's be honest, Spurs have been all over us all game. It probably should be 1-4 or a scoreline like that. Fabs has kept us in it.

Yes and we've let them be all over us by poor tactics ,as for fab great saves then spunk sit all away for their first should have caught it
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:00 - Feb 28 with 1586 viewsHighjack

That was absolute fuc king horse shit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:00 - Feb 28 with 1585 viewsElward

Other then our goal this match has bored the life out of me. Fed up of wathing teams have shooting practice at us
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:02 - Feb 28 with 1460 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:57 - Feb 28 by perchrockjack

Seems silly sarkks
I'm trying not to over react

I fear we ll not stay up

It seems TheKirkyLife is burying his head firmly in the sand or showing the hand. Some people won't face the truth aperçu.

It was poor today in terms of tactics and as someone said - if you don't have the ball you can't score. Unfortunately, the opposition can.

Norwich went to the league leaders yesterday and by all accounts worried Lipeucester throughout the game. Yes,they lost but they gave it a go we are not good enough at the moment, full stop.

All you ostriches out there, down arrow as much as you like!.,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:03 - Feb 28 with 1447 viewsairedale

On a positive note, its nice to hear Spurs fans whistling for the final whistle just under a minute before its due.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:03 - Feb 28 with 1445 viewsmagicdaps10

We have become a poor poor poor team.

Monk has killed the life out of the team. I genuinely can only see us winning the Villa game from now until the end of the season with a odd draw here and there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:03 - Feb 28 with 1436 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:54 - Feb 28 by magicdaps10

The reason we dont look a threat is because we are set up not to attack. Monk played a defensive style and our luck eventually run out and it seems Guidolin has a seem ethos.

Football matches are there to be won.

I agree with that but it would be foolish have gone at Spurs today in view of their current form. We played it just about right and we will have the same again on Wednesday. It is the home games that worry me. We must be more adventurous there.
I think caution has to be the case away and against the top teams but only because we are in the mess we are in now. We can revert to plan A once we are safe...... If that time ever comes.
Anyway . Off for a good cry now..

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024