Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 52762 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1888 viewsLoyal

Drastic action required by the club.
This is appalling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1886 viewsswans11

Every time say Swansea on top more possession Sunderland score
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1880 viewscrix

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 by Loyal

So after seven minutes of the second half Bobbly decides to make a sub.

just in time for their third lol
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1877 viewsOldjack

dead and buried

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1880 viewsZZoric

Mawson again. He looks a bit thick too
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1880 viewsAussieSwan

Taylor and Amat asleep yet again.

It's been a fun six years. We won't be back for a while

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 17 with 1857 viewsHighjack

Am I correct in saying they've only even bothered to attack us 3 times? And yet they are 3-0 up?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 17 with 1808 viewsShonky

3 goals conceded to that shower of shyt.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Twice there Taylor was no where his proper position, he is a total liability.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1768 viewsswan65split

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 17 by Highjack

Am I correct in saying they've only even bothered to attack us 3 times? And yet they are 3-0 up?

every team seems to be able to score at will!!!
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1762 viewsperchrockjack

Taylor indeed.

Amat...yes

Same old

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1706 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

Oh was he, I thought he was being serious

My bad, he was!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1694 viewsjackbazza

Shameful, disgusting performance, surely someones head has to roll, I am NOT renewing my season ticket, I'm out of it.

I Luv Sian Massey

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1683 viewslidojack

F*ck off the lot of them.

Neil Taylor is a "Premier League" left back that thinks its perfectly acceptable to stand 6 yards away from a player LINING UP A CROSS.

There is Zero in this team or its manager that suggests we can get anywhere near 17th. We are a shite Pulis side that plays for crosses and set pieces that we can do nothing with.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1681 viewsDyfnant

Taylor again ffs. Keep your 80k Range Rover out of Killay if I were you

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 1654 viewsLoyal

Baston runs like a ponce.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 1649 viewsskippyjack

Fair play.. we make teams look like Real Madrid

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 1614 viewsunion_jack

It's not about this game today now. It's over.

It's not about the game on `Boxing Day.

But it is about what we do to protest this next Monday.

If the crowd don't do something drastic next eeek, we should then just give up and take it all shapes.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 1607 viewsLoyal

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 by Dyfnant

Taylor again ffs. Keep your 80k Range Rover out of Killay if I were you

This.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 1591 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Taylor indeed.

Amat...yes

Same old

There were people on here who were adamant that £12m for Ash was good business.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 1574 viewsswans11

get your money on a Andy Carroll hattrick next week
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 1573 viewslonglostjack

Feck off Jenkins Feck off Steve Feck of Jason and Feck off Bradley !!!!!!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 1561 viewssherpajacob

Lowest scorers in PL. 13 goals in 16 games before today, and we've given them 3 in less than an hour.

This could end up 5-0, part of me hopes it does.

Boxing day- Curt you're back on son.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 1561 viewsbarry_island

We may as well lose by 5 or 6 to them now to give our saviours the atmosphere they so richly deserve at the next home game.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:23]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 1556 viewsmonmouth

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 by morningstar

It's almost as if teams say "Ok lads, let em have the ball so we can have a breather, as they can't do anything with the fvckin thing anyway, then we'll take it off them and score another one."!

This again.

Fack off, and any Bob apologists fack off with your shit today too. The team reflects the manager, everywhere, everytime. And ours is as soft as shit. Lets concede 3 again to a team that can't score. Fack yeah.

Rattled be facked. I'm rattled alright.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:23]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024