Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 52737 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1918 viewsshandyjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

We must have the worst wingers in the league. And theyre all on 3 or 4 year contracts. Pr1cks

BBBoooooooooooo

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1914 viewsLoyal

That was fcking shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1914 viewscrix

thank god for that its half time
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1912 viewsRevJames

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 17 by sherpajacob

I can genuinely see us losing to west ham and Bournemouth at home over Christmas and then any faint hope will disappear

No sh*t Sherlock!

Who'll be the first to start the "Official Swansea City v Preston NE matchday thread"?

Might as well get in early
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 17 with 1901 viewsJohnw102

Has a manager ever been sacked at HT?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 17 with 1861 viewsLoyal

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 17 by Johnw102

Kevin Cullis at Blackpool.
EDIT - When swans manager.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 15:54]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 17 with 1849 viewsmax936

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 17 by GeoffThom

The question when he was appointed was WHO !! And look how well he's done ,were throwing money at these people when I say people I mean like Bradley and guido and co ,were feckin clueless

It still all comes down to Jenkins filling his pockets they had a fright last season and we're determined to sell in summer and they did it, they couldn't give a fuk now if they did they would have involved the trust, filling their pockets was foremost in their minds, Bradleys clearly clueless but it's not his fault he got offered the job and rightly took it who wouldn't.?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 17 with 1809 viewslonglostjack

Let's see whether Bobbly delivers an inspirational talk at half time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 17 with 1808 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 17 by Dyfnant

They are shit and we''re worse. We've got bad aids

Chris Morris at his finest

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 17 with 1782 viewsFunko

How can a team play this good and still conceed this many goals. It's unthinkable. Much like west brim. This is just ridiculous
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 1739 viewsHighjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 17 by Johnw102

Didn't Sousa get sacked by text at half time at one of his many clubs?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 1732 viewsmorningstar

I bet Bob's ripping in into the fvckers as we speak! We'll be a different team 2nd half you'll see!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 1725 viewsAngelRangelQS

At least Bob will be able to spend the holiday season with his family in the States
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 1711 viewsheadcleaner

even the comms just called us powder puff how dare he. We were/are effin powder puff and some. this isn't nice on the eye it's gutless naive and weak in the extreme.

Do these players not have personal pride? even if others aren't interested I'd be running my guts out at least throwing in the odd rash tackle but we seem incapable of that. this is heartbreaking stuff but I can't walk away as much as I know I should. Dear Dear Me!

What will Bradley do second half because I can see this being another 4 or 5 which under the circumstances isn't far fetched
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 with 1698 viewsshandyjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 17 by Funko

How can a team play this good and still conceed this many goals. It's unthinkable. Much like west brim. This is just ridiculous

"play this good" ?? we've been dreadful

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 with 1693 viewsKGriz16

Wow. I'm gob smacked. That was awful. No fight/drive. Nothing.
Bob will talk about luck in his post match press conference about the penalty not going his way. I'm not a fan of his, but I can't see this being totally his fault. We haven't recruited well, we rely on players who are not good enough. I'd forgotten Britton was on the pitch. Usual heads down after one goal stuff. Wingers poor. Llorente doesn't give a shit. Fulton not experienced enough. The back four are absolute garbage, Amat especially. What a headless chicken, and he's one of the best of the four. F*ck me! Can't wait for another poor second half.

Bob to be gone by Monday! This cannot continue. BIG changes!
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 with 1691 viewsZZoric

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why are people excusing Bradley of any criticism for these woeful performances? With the same squad Guidolin at least made us look competetive.

We now look like a lower league side playing a top four Premier League side each match. It's clear that a different manager could do a better job.

This, in spades

There seems to be some hidden agenda on this site re BB
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 with 1677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Joe Allen scored again.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 17 with 1672 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 17 by Funko

Well i did warn you on Weds it was coming.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 17 with 1671 viewsAnotherJohn

Well, if anything we seem to be on a downward trajectory; no belief, no fight and toothless up front. As seems to happen most weeks we have Taylor and Amat to thank for soft goals. I remain amazed at how many on here assured us that we had a ready-made replacement when Williams left.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 17 with 1654 viewsbonymine

Liberty will be toxic on Boxing Day hope the Sellouts don't have too much Xmas pud they'll have to be on their toes .....😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 17 with 1647 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Joe Allen scored again.

Yeah but we've got Ki, Fer and Fulton
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 17 with 1569 viewsjackrabbit

After 15 mins I picked up my iPad to write "Middlesborough are dreadful. If we can't beat these easily then we are not good enough for this league. We're better off in the Championship."

Before I could, 'Boro attacked - for the first time - and scored. We have a poor defence, nothing much in midfield (especially when Siggy is poor), and a powderpuff attack - I've seen milk turn faster than Llorente. As we are at the moment, with these players, we are not good enough for this division.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 1538 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 17 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah but we've got Ki, Fer and Fulton

Nathan's just signed a four year contract.

Bradley Jr. and a Reading reserve to come in January.

Go Swans!
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 1531 viewsPrivate_Partz

We have gone from a poor squad that was organised to a poor squad that does not have a clue what to do. Guess when that change happened?. Answers on a postcard please.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024