Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 52761 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 17 with 2010 viewsLoyal

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 17 by ChrisSCFC

Saved 1 at Leicester.

We are panicky, frenetic on the ball second half. Clueless Barrow. Routledge, why bother.
Please make me eat my words.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 17 with 2013 viewslonglostjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 17 by Shonky

WTF is wrong with Siggurdson?

Knackered?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 17 with 2010 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 17 by forkbeard

I pity the 460 that went to see this shower of sh*t, i really do.

They should not only compensate them for every penny they have spent today, but also for every minute of their life that they have wasted from the time they got on the bus to the time they get off!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 17 with 2007 viewsjasper_T

Montero was better the other night than both our wingers combined today.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 2007 viewsElward

They generally dont look like their bothered.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 1997 viewsDJack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 17 by forkbeard

I pity the 460 that went to see this shower of sh*t, i really do.

I pity myself. I've got my best ever quality stream to watch our Premier League demise

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 1968 viewsVetchitBack

We mustn't let our own performance detract from how instinctively one sided this ref has been either

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 1960 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland winning
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 17 with 1938 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

We've been the better side but have gifted an unbelievably average side a two goal head start.

Could easily draw or win this having seen Boro.

You really need to stop drinking mate, straighten out.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 17 with 1899 viewslidojack

Jesus ALL we do is play for the cross into the box.

Has Bradley not noticed that we have 4 wide players who can't cross the ball?
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 17 with 1841 viewsShonky

The jurys back on the Barrow case. Turns out hes shyt.

Its just a ride...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 17 with 1838 viewsSmellyplumz

My god we are truly awful.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 17 with 1825 viewsFunko

Again dominating but no cutting edge
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 17 with 1780 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

You really need to stop drinking mate, straighten out.

That's a bit harsh, he was having a joke wasn't he?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1761 viewsLoyal

So after seven minutes of the second half Bobbly decides to make a sub.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1749 viewsChrisSCFC

3-0...
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1739 viewspencoedjack

Come on Batson start repaying some of that £15 million spunked away on you
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1733 viewskarnataka

3 conceded AGAIN FFS
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1713 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 17 by morningstar

That's a bit harsh, he was having a joke wasn't he?

Oh was he, I thought he was being serious

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1703 viewsjasper_T

3-0 time for the subs
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1680 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Got to hope they get to at least five goals today.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1682 viewsShonky

Great news everyone. We got 60% possession again.

Its just a ride...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1664 viewsMrSwerve

3 f**king nil vs Boro, listen to the away booing.

Bob Bradley out, ffs, before it's too late (if it already isn't).

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1632 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol. Fck it. Time to get myself a mrs. At least then il be forced to go shoe shopping on saturday afternoons, rather than watch this utter shower

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1619 viewspencoedjack

Kin hell

Awful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024