Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 54650 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 1917 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 by shandyjack

"play this good" ?? we've been dreadful

It's almost as if teams say "Ok lads, let em have the ball so we can have a breather, as they can't do anything with the fvckin thing anyway, then we'll take it off them and score another one."!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 17 with 1911 viewsbuilthjack

Couldn't make it up to Boro today. Good perhaps.
Get Bradley on a plane to the states this evening and bring a proper manager in. Bring half a dozen new players in, get rid of the back 4, get a winger and a centre forward in.
Bradley is the one in charge, it looks as if he has lost the players. Get rid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 17 with 1903 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 17 by KGriz16

Wow. I'm gob smacked. That was awful. No fight/drive. Nothing.
Bob will talk about luck in his post match press conference about the penalty not going his way. I'm not a fan of his, but I can't see this being totally his fault. We haven't recruited well, we rely on players who are not good enough. I'd forgotten Britton was on the pitch. Usual heads down after one goal stuff. Wingers poor. Llorente doesn't give a shit. Fulton not experienced enough. The back four are absolute garbage, Amat especially. What a headless chicken, and he's one of the best of the four. F*ck me! Can't wait for another poor second half.

Bob to be gone by Monday! This cannot continue. BIG changes!

He's not going any where I'm afraid.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 17 with 1890 viewsswan65split

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 17 by morningstar

I bet Bob's ripping in into the fvckers as we speak! We'll be a different team 2nd half you'll see!

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 17 with 1889 viewsmonmouth

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 by morningstar

It's almost as if teams say "Ok lads, let em have the ball so we can have a breather, as they can't do anything with the fvckin thing anyway, then we'll take it off them and score another one."!

That's as good a summary of the last two games that I've seen. 'Ah right they've had their fun, let's just put them away now'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 17 with 1865 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

We have gone from a poor squad that was organised to a poor squad that does not have a clue what to do. Guess when that change happened?. Answers on a postcard please.

When Monk was sacked?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 17 with 1852 viewsVetchitBack

We've been the better side but have gifted an unbelievably average side a two goal head start.

Could easily draw or win this having seen Boro.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 17 with 1838 viewslonglostjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

We have gone from a poor squad that was organised to a poor squad that does not have a clue what to do. Guess when that change happened?. Answers on a postcard please.

But Bobbly has sorted the fitness issues out mun !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 17 with 1812 viewsDyfnant

Not excusing any one today but we must have the worst left sided combo in the top 2 divisions out there today. They have to be blackmailing some one Shirley

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1789 viewscrix

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

He's not going any where I'm afraid.

santa will you bring me a new manager for xmas
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1779 viewsmonmouth

Right COME ON. DO IT. NOW.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1765 viewsphact0rri

How is Bradley still in a job? I don't feel like I've ever seen us consistantly awful. I want to believe that we can do it. but every match feels like its harder and harder to justify blind belief.

We need to do something about this defence. New Defence coach coming in? because everything about it seems chaos.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 17 with 1745 viewsOldjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

We've been the better side but have gifted an unbelievably average side a two goal head start.

Could easily draw or win this having seen Boro.

No glue sniffing allowed ,please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 17 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

Yet no changes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 17 with 1735 viewsjacabertawe

Fab still hasn't saved a penalty. He just lay down to his left. Mind you, Amat is a real liability with his lack of discipline.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 17 with 1682 viewsforkbeard

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 17 by jacabertawe

Fab still hasn't saved a penalty. He just lay down to his left. Mind you, Amat is a real liability with his lack of discipline.

I pity the 460 that went to see this shower of sh*t, i really do.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 17 with 1666 viewscrix

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Yet no changes

to soon for changes, we are only 2 down lol!
N/A. on 16:09 - Dec 17 with 1647 viewsHuw57

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Yet no changes

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 17 with 1646 viewsswans11

so apparently the ball was out before fulton touched it. why did he even kick it if was going find be our throw
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 17 with 1623 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We're just waiting for a Fabianski mistake now and our standard away performance under Bradley will be complete for today.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 17 with 1622 viewskarnataka

Is Siggy wearing someone else's boots?
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 17 with 1621 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 17 by jacabertawe

Saved 1 at Leicester.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 17 with 1550 viewsShonky

WTF is wrong with Siggurdson?

Its just a ride...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 17 with 1540 viewsJackBaston

Barragan is one yellow off a suspension and is the slower full back, why isnt barrow switching wings? fabios had his number so far
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 17 with 1512 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We're just waiting for a Fabianski mistake now and our standard away performance under Bradley will be complete for today.

Not under he's made a desperate substitution once the games already gone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024