Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Rotherham 14:03 - Oct 7 with 7657 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Rotherham on 15:30 - Oct 7 with 5958 viewsDorkingDale

Still no Raff then?!
Match thread: Rotherham on 15:36 - Oct 7 with 5931 viewsBazzanne

Match thread: Rotherham on 15:30 - Oct 7 by DorkingDale

Still no Raff then?!

Still no forwards either.
Match thread: Rotherham on 16:16 - Oct 7 with 5757 viewsDaleFan7

Absolutely shambolic from Lillis in the free kick before the goal...
Match thread: Rotherham on 16:22 - Oct 7 with 5719 views442Dale

Match thread: Rotherham on 16:16 - Oct 7 by DaleFan7

Absolutely shambolic from Lillis in the free kick before the goal...

Not sure why he tried to catch it. Two fine saves kept us in it first half as we seen determined to show we can defend. It wasn't going to last forever.

Finally attacking them now!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Rotherham on 16:28 - Oct 7 with 5683 viewsDaleFan7

We've been second best in every aspect of the game today.
Match thread: Rotherham on 17:02 - Oct 7 with 5507 viewsBazzanne

Did anyone else have poor quality stream from iFollow today. My picture was continually pausing. Not worth the money for me this happens every game.
Match thread: Rotherham on 17:05 - Oct 7 with 5471 viewsDaleFan7

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:02 - Oct 7 by Bazzanne

Did anyone else have poor quality stream from iFollow today. My picture was continually pausing. Not worth the money for me this happens every game.

I wish my view of the game was paused 😂😂
Match thread: Rotherham on 17:13 - Oct 7 with 5412 viewsDorkingDale

Yes - in UK not abroad, but the commentary broke up numerous times.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:16 - Oct 7 with 5381 viewsChaffRAFC

That was awful.

Second best in everything. Rotherham pressed us well and made us look like the away team. Low in confidence, lacking in ideas and I'm quite worried.

Zero link up play between midfield and attack for the majority of the game but Davies went close with what little service he got. Done was really poor. Camps not much better and Rathbone completely non-existent.

Lillis made a couple of good saves but his distribution was embarrassing.

I also thought that Ryan Williams for them was absolutely outstanding and we just had no answer to him.

Very difficult to see any positives from that.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:33 - Oct 7 with 5234 viewsswiggy

Well, I can hardly believe how we’ve come from the optimism of pre season to the absolutely shambolic season so far both on and off the pitch. We seem to have gone from a wonderful club interacting with the supporters who were all in it together to a pseudo Tory party with in fighting and forgetting that the fans exist. I trust in Keith but trumpeting a long clean sheet record when we seem unable ever to score is a nonsense. Mr Hill please remember “No Fear” , we need to excite people and look as though we are trying to win or all the good work over the past few years will be in vain. Yes
Match thread: Rotherham on 17:34 - Oct 7 with 5219 viewsToffeemanc

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:16 - Oct 7 by ChaffRAFC

That was awful.

Second best in everything. Rotherham pressed us well and made us look like the away team. Low in confidence, lacking in ideas and I'm quite worried.

Zero link up play between midfield and attack for the majority of the game but Davies went close with what little service he got. Done was really poor. Camps not much better and Rathbone completely non-existent.

Lillis made a couple of good saves but his distribution was embarrassing.

I also thought that Ryan Williams for them was absolutely outstanding and we just had no answer to him.

Very difficult to see any positives from that.

I'd agree with most of that. The way we are playing now is just very poor to watch and like you I am worried, and I don't buy into the "we will play ourselves out of it" excuse.

That performance was every bit as bad as last weeks at Wimbledon, we were fortunate to get 3 goals against Gillingham(goalkeeper errors for 2) and Doncaster win was very fortunate. I don't believe this set of players has the answers needed and the one thing that stands out by a mile for me is that the team clearly does not have any leaders on the pitch and looks to lack a fighting spirit. It's all a recipe for a very long and arduous season, one which I now fully expect us to finish in the lower third of the table.

The best thing today was in injury time when Daniels wasted the cross again and the Joey Rafferty chant broke out at the back of the Pearl Stree stand.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 17:37]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:58 - Oct 7 with 5060 viewsmightydale

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:34 - Oct 7 by Toffeemanc

I'd agree with most of that. The way we are playing now is just very poor to watch and like you I am worried, and I don't buy into the "we will play ourselves out of it" excuse.

That performance was every bit as bad as last weeks at Wimbledon, we were fortunate to get 3 goals against Gillingham(goalkeeper errors for 2) and Doncaster win was very fortunate. I don't believe this set of players has the answers needed and the one thing that stands out by a mile for me is that the team clearly does not have any leaders on the pitch and looks to lack a fighting spirit. It's all a recipe for a very long and arduous season, one which I now fully expect us to finish in the lower third of the table.

The best thing today was in injury time when Daniels wasted the cross again and the Joey Rafferty chant broke out at the back of the Pearl Stree stand.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 17:37]

First game of season,omg this is the worst Keith hill side I've seen. First and last time I watch this crap sober.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match thread: Rotherham on 18:31 - Oct 7 with 4886 viewsMIlnrowdale

Match thread: Rotherham on 17:58 - Oct 7 by mightydale

First game of season,omg this is the worst Keith hill side I've seen. First and last time I watch this crap sober.

Worst performance of the season by a mile
Match thread: Rotherham on 18:43 - Oct 7 with 4827 viewsmightydale

Match thread: Rotherham on 18:31 - Oct 7 by MIlnrowdale

Worst performance of the season by a mile

Trust me to choose that game to go to then.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match thread: Rotherham on 22:47 - Oct 7 with 4335 viewsrochdaleriddler

Absolute garbage, long ball against a big team. Never looked like scoring, quarter through season still to play well, we are struggling big time, I've never been as bored in last few years

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Rotherham on 00:25 - Oct 8 with 4205 viewsSandyman

Dismal day.
2 dismal teams.
Dismal ref.
Dismal result.
As bad as watching England.
FFS shake it up Keith.
Match thread: Rotherham on 00:44 - Oct 8 with 4171 views1mark1

Match thread: Rotherham on 00:25 - Oct 8 by Sandyman

Dismal day.
2 dismal teams.
Dismal ref.
Dismal result.
As bad as watching England.
FFS shake it up Keith.

Only difference, at least England won.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread: Rotherham on 08:43 - Oct 8 with 3972 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill has lost the plot, no midfield , no attacking threat, no passion, no urgency, boring football, poor tatics and people still think Keith can walk on water. Poor signings (again) over the summer by Keith.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Rotherham on 10:00 - Oct 8 with 3822 viewsDaleFan7

According to Hill the performance today wasn't bad and was totally acceptable. If that's so, it's going to be a long season.
Match thread: Rotherham on 10:08 - Oct 8 with 3804 viewsDaley_Lama

Thought we were second best for most of the game.

Rotherham very strong and professional, magic physio was able to resurrect player after player once more, these guys should be working in A&E.

Not often a ref basher but the booking for Jim when their lad changed angle to run into him and go down, leading to the free-kick, Josh mis-catch and goal was just the latest in a catalogue of poor decisions.

The one that got my goat a bit earlier was Rathbone jumping for a header, the same big lump jumping into him secondary and winning a free kick.

It was tough enough against a decent team without decisions like these going against us. Thought 23 for them bossed the game, good player. Jim was very good, Harrison seems to have taken up the mantle of making poor pass decisions occasionally.

Josh playing really well despite the catch

Frustrating, we're not terrible but need that bit of luck up front

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread: Rotherham on 10:49 - Oct 8 with 3718 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Rotherham on 10:08 - Oct 8 by Daley_Lama

Thought we were second best for most of the game.

Rotherham very strong and professional, magic physio was able to resurrect player after player once more, these guys should be working in A&E.

Not often a ref basher but the booking for Jim when their lad changed angle to run into him and go down, leading to the free-kick, Josh mis-catch and goal was just the latest in a catalogue of poor decisions.

The one that got my goat a bit earlier was Rathbone jumping for a header, the same big lump jumping into him secondary and winning a free kick.

It was tough enough against a decent team without decisions like these going against us. Thought 23 for them bossed the game, good player. Jim was very good, Harrison seems to have taken up the mantle of making poor pass decisions occasionally.

Josh playing really well despite the catch

Frustrating, we're not terrible but need that bit of luck up front

Agree with pretty much all of that. We hit the bar about two minutes after they'd scored, and had a big chance at the end

I was half asleep after attending a wedding in Cork on Friday and two hours sleep overnight so the game passed me by, but Rovrum were clearly better than us and deserved their victory despite the ref being fooled by them and our naivety in that respect

We're being kept afloat by useless away draws at the moment, and anyone who thinks otherwise knows jack shit about football

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Rotherham on 11:07 - Oct 8 with 3682 viewsDaleiLama

They came and executed the perfect game plan to more or less neutralise us and take the spoils.
Said to the bloke next to me "this doesn't look like a KH team to me".
Had a couple of passages of pinging the ball around in a desert of hoofball (why do that in the land of the giants)? Sooner we get back to playing Daleball the better.
We're by-passing midfield, which was once a strength of ours, but with illnesses and players leaving, is starting to look more like a weakness. We have no difference makers playing like that in those roles at present.
The other worrying thing is we had no plan B to being pressed on the ball, other than chucking more strikers on and keep launching it forward.
A very dispiriting performance which we can only improve upon.

PS Agree with DL above - how many ambulances did we have to cancel yesterday for their players? Least said about the ref the better, but we didn't lose because of him (probably).
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 11:13]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Rotherham on 19:29 - Oct 8 with 3299 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Rotherham on 10:49 - Oct 8 by D_Alien

Agree with pretty much all of that. We hit the bar about two minutes after they'd scored, and had a big chance at the end

I was half asleep after attending a wedding in Cork on Friday and two hours sleep overnight so the game passed me by, but Rovrum were clearly better than us and deserved their victory despite the ref being fooled by them and our naivety in that respect

We're being kept afloat by useless away draws at the moment, and anyone who thinks otherwise knows jack shit about football

But we are not playing for them, with our expansive total football are we?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Rotherham on 20:52 - Oct 8 with 3199 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Rotherham on 08:43 - Oct 8 by Dale23years

Keith Hill has lost the plot, no midfield , no attacking threat, no passion, no urgency, boring football, poor tatics and people still think Keith can walk on water. Poor signings (again) over the summer by Keith.

Hill is going to be manager for the next 5 years at least. Even if we go down to league 2 so your constant posts slagging him off are a bit pointless?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Rotherham on 21:12 - Oct 8 with 3156 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Rotherham on 19:29 - Oct 8 by rochdaleriddler

But we are not playing for them, with our expansive total football are we?

We're a pretty average L1 outfit at the moment, and short of confidence

That's why we're having to scrap for every point we can muster, and berating the manager for not being able to conjure magical performances every game and playoff-threatening teams every season is just nonsense

Hence my reaction to borntogo's thread, and if I go over the top with my comments it's simply to counterbalance the over the top rubbish which gets posted when we're not flying high

All of you, ffs, who think it's possible to continually pull brilliant performances out of the hat, just get real, and I'll continue posting rude and aggressive responses for as long as the ridiculous unreality of your expectations continue

And i couldn't give a shite if that offends anyone. If you don't like it, go and watch Play School - The Boxset instead

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024