Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley 14:06 - Nov 4 with 8883 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:17 - Nov 4 with 5801 viewsShun

Probably as full strength as we could've been minus suspensions.
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:19 - Nov 4 with 5802 viewsD_Alien

Any news on who's on the bench?

(Lazy by the club not including this, it matters to some of us)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:22 - Nov 4 with 5781 views442Dale

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:19 - Nov 4 by D_Alien

To be fair they added that in the next tweet. Not sure why it's not on the graphic.

SUBS: Moore, Canavan, Slew, Williams, Davies, Daniels

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:23 - Nov 4 with 5780 viewsisitme

They posted it in another tweet just after the starting line up was posted. So not lazy by the club!
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:29 - Nov 4 with 5754 viewsD_Alien

Thanks both, maybe it was the FA Cup format that wouldn't fit the bench in with the graphic

Lazy by the FA

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 15:02 - Nov 4 with 5644 viewsPeaky

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 14:29 - Nov 4 by D_Alien

Thanks both, maybe it was the FA Cup format that wouldn't fit the bench in with the graphic

Lazy by the FA

Is there no live game on I follow. Can only get commentary 😢
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 15:12 - Nov 4 with 5611 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 5375 viewsNigeriamark

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 15:02 - Nov 4 by Peaky

Is there no live game on I follow. Can only get commentary 😢

It's just for the 46 league games.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:33 - Nov 4 with 5019 viewsShun

Really good performance, and near total dominance from Dale. Realistically that could've been about 10-0 with the amount of genuine chances we had, with 3 of them coming in the first 2 minutes.

My player of the season so far, Inman, was excellent, as was Henderson. My man of the match though was the outstanding Nthle. He's fast, has good footwork, and has an excellent cross. I hope he keeps his place next week. It makes such a difference when both our full-backs are on form and attacking as they were today.

The Bromley support was excellent, and McNulty went over to them at the end to applaud them, I thought that was a nice touch.

Finally, a word for Lillis, the way he set up the third goal was really good to see and it's so simple it's a wonder it doesn't happen more often.
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:38 - Nov 4 with 4983 viewsD_Alien

Well, that was an enjoyable afternoon spent watching Dale from the Sandy, my first visit there for about 15 years. Not much to say about the difference in class, except Bromley stuck to their task well and it was good to see Big Jim making the effort to applaud their fans at the end

Thought Nthle had an outstanding game, and whilst Joe Bunney remains first choice, he'll have to perform a bit better with real competition for his place

One good save by Lillis apart, we weren't really threatened and it was great to see us knocking the ball about with confidence

Difficult to pick out a MoM with so many good performers, so i'll award it to a certain Mr Miller, who put in the best refereeing display at the COA this season

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:48 - Nov 4 with 4906 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:33 - Nov 4 by Shun

Really good performance, and near total dominance from Dale. Realistically that could've been about 10-0 with the amount of genuine chances we had, with 3 of them coming in the first 2 minutes.

My player of the season so far, Inman, was excellent, as was Henderson. My man of the match though was the outstanding Nthle. He's fast, has good footwork, and has an excellent cross. I hope he keeps his place next week. It makes such a difference when both our full-backs are on form and attacking as they were today.

The Bromley support was excellent, and McNulty went over to them at the end to applaud them, I thought that was a nice touch.

Finally, a word for Lillis, the way he set up the third goal was really good to see and it's so simple it's a wonder it doesn't happen more often.

The most annoying thing about the third goal was two miserable old sods in the Sandy berating Lillis after his clearance with "What the bloody hell's that?"

The ball was in the net three seconds later.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:50 - Nov 4 with 4897 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:48 - Nov 4 by TVOS1907

The most annoying thing about the third goal was two miserable old sods in the Sandy berating Lillis after his clearance with "What the bloody hell's that?"

Aye, nowt's changed in 15 years!

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:59 - Nov 4 with 4833 views442Dale

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:38 - Nov 4 by D_Alien

Well, that was an enjoyable afternoon spent watching Dale from the Sandy, my first visit there for about 15 years. Not much to say about the difference in class, except Bromley stuck to their task well and it was good to see Big Jim making the effort to applaud their fans at the end

Thought Nthle had an outstanding game, and whilst Joe Bunney remains first choice, he'll have to perform a bit better with real competition for his place

One good save by Lillis apart, we weren't really threatened and it was great to see us knocking the ball about with confidence

Difficult to pick out a MoM with so many good performers, so i'll award it to a certain Mr Miller, who put in the best refereeing display at the COA this season

Listening to Hill talking on the radio about how pleased he was with the full-backs today and that's how he wants them to play, something that's hasn't been present so far this season, it'd be no surprise to see Ntlhe keep his place.

We could have witnessed the biggest win in our lifetimes today.

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:59 - Nov 4 with 4832 viewsDaley_Lama

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:48 - Nov 4 by TVOS1907

Those of us in lofty positions and a cracking view could see Inman running before Josh belted it, reminiscent of the odd Logan punt.

Belting assist.

Agree regarding Nthle, good game.

Poll: DF in or out

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 18:01 - Nov 4 with 4806 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 17:59 - Nov 4 by 442Dale

Listening to Hill talking on the radio about how pleased he was with the full-backs today and that's how he wants them to play, something that's hasn't been present so far this season, it'd be no surprise to see Ntlhe keep his place.

We could have witnessed the biggest win in our lifetimes today.

It was Dale's biggest winning margin in the FA Cup in the last 52 years!
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:01]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 18:14 - Nov 4 with 4726 views1mark1

Excellent win, Up the Dale. 👍🍻🍺❤️

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 18:19 - Nov 4 with 4684 viewsSandyDrum

I have to be honest, as good as we were today (and we really were), Bromley were absolutely dreadful.

Really thought they'd be up for the game today with us not being in great form but they just set out very negative and completely devoid of confidence.

Nthle was excellent, absolutely ran the game and Hendo was very classy!

Bring on round two!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 18:51 - Nov 4 with 4534 viewsTipperaryDale

The full backs won't have that much room in any other game this season. Agreed that Nthle did well, my MOM, followed by Inman, who looks really skillful and does some unorthodox things meaning defenders find him hard to read. Hendo and Camps were both good, but Andrew probably had one of his worst games; for me he's lost a bit of confidence and is trying to force things. Guy behind me said "I love him to bits, but he couldn't finish his breakfast".

Another non-leaguer next round please.
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:01 - Nov 4 with 4478 viewspioneer

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 18:51 - Nov 4 by TipperaryDale

The full backs won't have that much room in any other game this season. Agreed that Nthle did well, my MOM, followed by Inman, who looks really skillful and does some unorthodox things meaning defenders find him hard to read. Hendo and Camps were both good, but Andrew probably had one of his worst games; for me he's lost a bit of confidence and is trying to force things. Guy behind me said "I love him to bits, but he couldn't finish his breakfast".

Another non-leaguer next round please.

like Woking at home maybe?
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:06 - Nov 4 with 4428 viewsanimal8

Where's Dale 23 years or Dale 7.
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:23 - Nov 4 with 4307 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:06 - Nov 4 by animal8

Where's Dale 23 years or Dale 7.

Lazy by Dale23years & Dale7

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:34 - Nov 4 with 4226 viewsPhil

5:50 Saturday after a performance like that negates all negative comments. Good feeling. Opposition not great but as a National League Play-Off team they can't be as bad as we made them look. First comment on the Bromley forum describes us as the Lancashire Barcelona, I'll settle for that
FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:34 - Nov 4 with 4220 viewsdingdangblue

Ntlhe was excellent but he had absolutely no opposition to play against all game. Had we wanted to - and we should have - we could have played him in down the left side every single attack. You can't do any more than beat the opposition you are up against though - so fair play to Dale for doing the job easily. As for Inman's 2nd goal - Lillis even delayed seeing how unmarked he was and how much open pitch he had to run in on goal. For a second I thought the chance would be missed but luckily Josh managed to get his kick away. Proper Sunday league defending.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:41 - Nov 4 with 4195 views442Dale

The amount of space Ntlhe had throughout the entire game bordered on unprofessional on Bromley's part.

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 19:51 - Nov 4 with 4135 viewsBigKindo

FA Cup Match Thread: Bromley on 18:01 - Nov 4 by TVOS1907

It was Dale's biggest winning margin in the FA Cup in the last 52 years!
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:01]

Was I there?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024