Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 47331 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 30 with 2931 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 by Jack123

I did that, just a bloke with his dick out, and a womans bum..?

Ah wait there, screen goes full size now, cheers.. :)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 20:33]

Stay with that one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 30 with 2925 viewsBloodyhills

Great first half performance. :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 30 with 2913 viewsTheKirkyLife

Got to say that's the most confident I've seen Swansea in a long time. We should be 2-0 up, instead we find ourselves at 1-1. So many positives and we've got a couple of potential game changers on the bench.

Let's go!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 30 with 2872 viewsMrSwerve

Arsenal TV halftime call in live

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 30 with 2839 viewsTom1912

Very good performance first half. Should be winning, just not quite taking our chances as we should.

Great response too. Disappointed we gave Ozil so much time, but great execution by Arsenal.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 30 with 2832 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 30 by TheKirkyLife

Got to say that's the most confident I've seen Swansea in a long time. We should be 2-0 up, instead we find ourselves at 1-1. So many positives and we've got a couple of potential game changers on the bench.

Let's go!

Aye, bring on Routs

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 with 2826 viewsshandyjack

great half, superb belief by the team, shows how under performing we were under PC. Game is there for the taking but, safety first, lets not lose this from here

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 with 2823 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 by Jack123

I did that, just a bloke with his dick out, and a womans bum..?

Ah wait there, screen goes full size now, cheers.. :)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 20:33]

Are you sure you're not mistaking your neighbours window with a screen? I've made that mistake before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 with 2822 viewsunion_jack

What did Fer do that may cost us?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 2780 viewsBournedore

Don’t know what the stats show but they just showed the first half highlights and we absolutely bossed it. Same players but we look like a totally different team to under Clement on that half alone.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 2760 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 by swanjackal

Are you sure you're not mistaking your neighbours window with a screen? I've made that mistake before.

Where do you live!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 2747 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Didn't pass to Ayew which would then have been a 1 on 1 with keeper.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 2732 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 by union_jack

took on a few players 1 on 1 vs a defender on edge of box with Ayew free to his right but he had a powder puff shot that trickled into keeper. Ayew did something earlier too when he beat about 4 players then had a weak shot when players were in better positions. Bit more care and we could have been 3-1 up.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 30 with 2698 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 30 by MrSwerve

Didn't pass to Ayew which would then have been a 1 on 1 with keeper.

Great! He's always got a mistake in him has Fer.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 30 with 2671 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

Just text Paul

Sorry Richie. I dknt know what your watching on but its perfect on windows

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 30 with 2649 viewsicecoldjack

We played a great half there, very proud of the boys and the manager who seems to have transformed us . Take my hat off to Clucas too, I still think he's an awful buy for 17m but a lovely finish from him .

Game on proud of the boys ! Well done Carlos !
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 30 with 2564 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:04 - Jan 30 by Garyjack

Not a pen. Good tackle.

Anywhere else on the pitch a tackle from behind even if you win the ball is deemed a foul nowdays.

I don't agree, but those are the rules

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 2534 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 30 by Bournedore

Don’t know what the stats show but they just showed the first half highlights and we absolutely bossed it. Same players but we look like a totally different team to under Clement on that half alone.

We certainly have a spring in our step which is good.

That 5.4.1 formation is working a treat and playing havoc with their midfield.

We look much more threatening up front and solid at the back now...hope we can carry that forward,keep it up .

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 2527 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 30 by Ambergambler

Where do you live!!

Cell B6, Wandsworth since my TV incident

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 2515 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://imgtc.com/w/rOeff2F

The goal, if you've not seen it.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 2505 viewsmonmouth

Sam Clucas looks like a 17m player easy.

There’s a good team out there and it isn’t the North London Jessies

You just know they have the quality to hurt us. 2-0 would be fair and I think we needed it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 2505 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 30 by epaul

Sorry Richie. I dknt know what your watching on but its perfect on windows

Yeah perfect.. Great quality..

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 2491 viewsperchrockjack

On tv mate ,not PC

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 30 with 2427 viewsSwansNZ

Huddersfield now 0-2 down

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 30 with 2422 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 by Lord_Bony

Im using HMAI PRO VPN £5.99 p month.

Its tidy works well with most sites.

No VPN, £30 per year for Platinum IPTV. Cuurently on BEIN5 and Skynet Sports 6.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024