Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 47330 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 30 with 3855 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 30 by MrSwerve

I can hear TheRes ejaculating from here.

What happened in 27 mins by the way?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 30 with 3824 viewsperchrockjack

No streams on modro.. Kodi too

Bugger

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 30 with 3788 viewsepaul

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer-2.php

superb stream chaps, always good ones on Reddit

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 30 with 3788 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Nothing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 30 with 3765 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Fvck all on the stream I'm watching!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 30 with 3765 viewsMrSwerve

Credit to Mawson for the composure and assist too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 30 with 3731 viewsperchrockjack

I get nothing Paul..got a droid but Kodi shoes web request denied and Mobdro simply down

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 30 with 3695 viewsswanjackal

Pace and intensity, with a willingness to attack, sure I'm watching the wrong team here.

Easy to see why Arsenal are so inconsistent though, very weak middle to them defensively.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 3669 viewsSwansNZ

West Ham 0-1 Palace

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 3661 viewsBanosswan

We had a period of pressure

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 3640 viewsSwansNZ

Fer, you dick

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 30 with 3637 viewsjack2jack

Is that going to cost us by Fer!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 30 with 3632 viewsTheKirkyLife

Leroy you bloody moron.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Jan 30 with 3547 viewsTheKirkyLife

In better news, Liverpool just gone 1-0 against Huddersfield. That's the result we need today. Hammer v Palace is pretty inconsequential I think.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 30 with 3542 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

I get nothing Paul..got a droid but Kodi shoes web request denied and Mobdro simply down

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/7u2s5s/1945_gmt_swansea_city_vs_

Try from here Richie

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 30 with 3541 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 30 by epaul

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer-2.php

superb stream chaps, always good ones on Reddit

Very good this one, how do you get it full screen though?

libera nos a malo

N/A. on 20:28 - Jan 30 with 3530 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:50]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 30 with 3510 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool 1 up at Huddersfield

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 30 with 3467 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 30 by SwansNZ

West Ham 0-1 Palace

1-1

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 30 with 3436 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 30 by Jack123

Very good this one, how do you get it full screen though?

Click on it and another page will open. close that and go back to the screen and in the corner is option to fill screen

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3380 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 30 by epaul

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/7u2s5s/1945_gmt_swansea_city_vs_

Try from here Richie

Im using HMAI PRO VPN £5.99 p month.

Its tidy works well with most sites.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3365 viewsrob

Cheers for the link. Flawless is down, again.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3364 viewsWarwickHunt

Xhaka Can't.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3360 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 30 by epaul

Click on it and another page will open. close that and go back to the screen and in the corner is option to fill screen

I did that, just a bloke with his dick out, and a womans bum..?

Ah wait there, screen goes full size now, cheers.. :)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 20:33]

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 30 with 3259 viewsperchrockjack

Just text Paul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024