Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 57229 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:29 - Feb 3 with 4295 viewsDarran

Congratulations to you all on the birth of your little boy Christopher.

On a side not please tell me I’m not the only one that thought of Raquel giving birth in OFAH?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 4231 viewsswan_si

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:52 - Feb 3 by MattG

Congratulations on the new arrival, Chris - hope mother and baby (and father) are doing well. 👏👏👏

I guess you'll have other things on your mind for a while but just on the 25%, the Trust has said on more than one occasion that they wrote to the other major shareholders requesting exactly that but never even got the courtesy of a reply.

"The letter of the 18th March was not the only communication from the Trust which was met with silence by the selling shareholders. In order to better protect the Trust’s position within the club, a request was made to each of the selling shareholders that they should sell the Trust a small fraction of their shareholdings in order to take our stake up to 25%. Such an act would have completed and cemented the legacy of the previous shareholders and added weight to their often repeated desire to protect the football club. Again, the Trust received no response to that letter."

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/12/31/detailed-trust-response-to-huw-jenkins-i

It may not have been an option in the eyes of the sellers on the basis that it would have reduced the value of their shares but it's disingenuous to say that it shouldn't be discussed.

how were the trust going to pay for these shares?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:00 - Feb 3 with 4214 viewswaynekerr55

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:15 - Feb 3 by 3swan

Congratulations to the both of you. Enjoy the moments

Seconded. Enjoy the fuzzy 6 weeks 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:11 - Feb 3 with 4189 viewsPhil_S

Congratulations on the new arrival!
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:18 - Feb 3 with 4160 viewsTheResurrection

Thank you all very much indeed. Much love.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:28 - Feb 3 with 4134 viewsswancity

Congrats Chris. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:52 - Feb 3 with 4099 viewspencoedjack

Congrats Chris to you & the family

When hes old enough I hope you read the new ‘little Jack’ bedtime stories of when a great Icelandic player strutted his stuff for the Swans 👍
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:47 - Feb 3 with 3940 viewsswanseacityx

Looks like more and more people are not being sheep and seeing the egos for what they are 🤣
Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 3926 viewsTreforys_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:47 - Feb 3 by swanseacityx

Looks like more and more people are not being sheep and seeing the egos for what they are 🤣

You're a funny guy.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:07 - Feb 3 with 3910 viewsShonky

fk off troll

Its just a ride...

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 3892 viewsNeath_Jack

I said this right at the birth of that group, minus the pricks bit. I haven't changed my mind either.

Reading the Tweets from the meeting was pitiful too.

I admire them for wanting to, and for actually doing something, but it isn't what we need at the moment.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 3882 viewsNeath_Jack

Congratulations to you and your wife Chris.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 3852 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:14 - Feb 3 by Neath_Jack

I said this right at the birth of that group, minus the pricks bit. I haven't changed my mind either.

Reading the Tweets from the meeting was pitiful too.

I admire them for wanting to, and for actually doing something, but it isn't what we need at the moment.

Same for me.

When Phil Sumbler, of all people, who I have brought this up with him personally, decided to set up this group it just stunk the house out of egos and walking all over the other group.

They clearly thought nothing of the Union, they wanted something for themselves. And the only difference is Phil Sumbler and Matt Griffiths have been feeding the SCSA information from the Trust.

Dangerous Davies

You asked me what I wanted from the Trust as you think it's at odds with what I am preaching for - peace at match times. I have asked them individually to back away from the SCSA, to follow up officially their request to remove Jenkins from post and to report back to their members (the fans) what exactly the Americans said about this. If the statement comes back that the Americans want him there for x, y z period long, then we will know more than we did before.

Now, we don't know and the cowards on the Trust are allowing groups to fester, to fight and for potential issues to develop that could massively affect our Premier League status.

Once again, the Trust are nothing more than bastard pathetic.

So in case you wanted all this spelt out....

1. DEMAND A MEETING WITH PEARLMAN TO DISCUSS THEIR STATEMENT TO REMOVE JENKINS
2. DEMAND A STATEMENT FROM THE CLUB IN DIFECT RESPONSE TO THIS REQUEST TO REMOVE HIM
3. INFORM THE FANS SO WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE
4. DEAL WITH THE OUTCOME ACCORDINGLY.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 3828 viewsexiledclaseboy

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:26 - Feb 3 by TheResurrection

Same for me.

When Phil Sumbler, of all people, who I have brought this up with him personally, decided to set up this group it just stunk the house out of egos and walking all over the other group.

They clearly thought nothing of the Union, they wanted something for themselves. And the only difference is Phil Sumbler and Matt Griffiths have been feeding the SCSA information from the Trust.

Dangerous Davies

You asked me what I wanted from the Trust as you think it's at odds with what I am preaching for - peace at match times. I have asked them individually to back away from the SCSA, to follow up officially their request to remove Jenkins from post and to report back to their members (the fans) what exactly the Americans said about this. If the statement comes back that the Americans want him there for x, y z period long, then we will know more than we did before.

Now, we don't know and the cowards on the Trust are allowing groups to fester, to fight and for potential issues to develop that could massively affect our Premier League status.

Once again, the Trust are nothing more than bastard pathetic.

So in case you wanted all this spelt out....

1. DEMAND A MEETING WITH PEARLMAN TO DISCUSS THEIR STATEMENT TO REMOVE JENKINS
2. DEMAND A STATEMENT FROM THE CLUB IN DIFECT RESPONSE TO THIS REQUEST TO REMOVE HIM
3. INFORM THE FANS SO WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE
4. DEAL WITH THE OUTCOME ACCORDINGLY.

The Trust board met with Pearlman not long after the statement he h called for Jenkins to go was issued. The issue was discussed, Pearlman clearly supports Jenkins’ position at the club.

Poll: Tory leader

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:35 - Feb 3 with 3800 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:30 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

The Trust board met with Pearlman not long after the statement he h called for Jenkins to go was issued. The issue was discussed, Pearlman clearly supports Jenkins’ position at the club.

Demand a Club statement so the fans know EXACTLY what they think and WHY.

That's not hard to do is it? Come on FFS where's the bollox??

* PEARLMAN - "WE HAVE PUBLICLY ASKED FOR JENKINS TO STEP DOWN, WE NEED AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO THIS OR WE MAKE A STATEMENT TO SAY YOU WON"T"

"WE WANT REASONS, WE WANT TIMESCALES AND WE WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE BRUSHED UP THIS PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM A LARGE SHAREHOLDER UNDER THE CARPET"

......... then report it back. It's as simple as that.

You are the Trust, we are the fans, we still own 21% of this and we need to be listened to as the fans are fighting among themselves.

Sort it out.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:55 - Feb 3 with 3762 viewsexiledclaseboy

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:35 - Feb 3 by TheResurrection

Demand a Club statement so the fans know EXACTLY what they think and WHY.

That's not hard to do is it? Come on FFS where's the bollox??

* PEARLMAN - "WE HAVE PUBLICLY ASKED FOR JENKINS TO STEP DOWN, WE NEED AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO THIS OR WE MAKE A STATEMENT TO SAY YOU WON"T"

"WE WANT REASONS, WE WANT TIMESCALES AND WE WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE BRUSHED UP THIS PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM A LARGE SHAREHOLDER UNDER THE CARPET"

......... then report it back. It's as simple as that.

You are the Trust, we are the fans, we still own 21% of this and we need to be listened to as the fans are fighting among themselves.

Sort it out.

I thought you were behind Jenkins now?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:09 - Feb 3 with 3731 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:55 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

I thought you were behind Jenkins now?

Like I've REPEATEDLY said over and over and over again.

I couldn't care one way or the other about the person. I care about the impact on him not being here and who would oversee football matters. I care about the fact all the groups have no clue what they want really, especially for example if they got their wish and Jenkins was to go.

I also care very much about giving Carlos our total unity in his massive battle against the drop.

And I care most of all that the Trust CONTINUES to FAIL us over and over again.

We need a Club statement -- We need the Trust to step up and become the one and only supporters group we can look up to.

You should all be very much ashamed of yourself you have allowed these groups to gain province while you quiver in the bushes.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:14 - Feb 3 with 3721 viewsexiledclaseboy

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:09 - Feb 3 by TheResurrection

Like I've REPEATEDLY said over and over and over again.

I couldn't care one way or the other about the person. I care about the impact on him not being here and who would oversee football matters. I care about the fact all the groups have no clue what they want really, especially for example if they got their wish and Jenkins was to go.

I also care very much about giving Carlos our total unity in his massive battle against the drop.

And I care most of all that the Trust CONTINUES to FAIL us over and over again.

We need a Club statement -- We need the Trust to step up and become the one and only supporters group we can look up to.

You should all be very much ashamed of yourself you have allowed these groups to gain province while you quiver in the bushes.

Fair enough, you’re entitled to your view. As I said to you yesterday, I have no issue with the SCSA and the Union, they can fill a void that sometimes corporate responsibility precludes the Trust from filling. I genuinely wish you’d got on the Trust board though. By now you’d fully realise how hard it is to get a decision on anything, let alone a quick decision. And you’d have made the meetings more fun.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:14 - Feb 3 with 3719 viewsmonmouth

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:28 - Feb 3 by swancity

Congrats Chris. 👍🏻

Congratulations Chris and Mrs Chris

Another 10 and we'll certainly have a team with a bit of attitude in 20 years time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:18 - Feb 3 with 3705 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:14 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough, you’re entitled to your view. As I said to you yesterday, I have no issue with the SCSA and the Union, they can fill a void that sometimes corporate responsibility precludes the Trust from filling. I genuinely wish you’d got on the Trust board though. By now you’d fully realise how hard it is to get a decision on anything, let alone a quick decision. And you’d have made the meetings more fun.

By now I would have gripped Macdonald and Alan by the scruff and gone rogue.

You do it. Just get it out there and take responsibility for the whole Club.

Fed up of you lot pussyfooting behind dinosaurs.

Once again, cheers for the baby shouts. Very much appreciated - thanks x

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:30 - Feb 3 with 3665 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:18 - Feb 3 by TheResurrection

By now I would have gripped Macdonald and Alan by the scruff and gone rogue.

You do it. Just get it out there and take responsibility for the whole Club.

Fed up of you lot pussyfooting behind dinosaurs.

Once again, cheers for the baby shouts. Very much appreciated - thanks x

That is the biggest problem with the Trust...too many dinasaurs.

Somebody new could join the trust with enthusiasm and great new ideas but it would be no doubt shot down by narrow minded idiots.

Hence why its best for all parties if the Trust is completely out of the picture as a shareholder.

The Trusts position as a shareholder is exactly why all the egos cant let go of it.

Some of the egos go off and start up their own pathetic groups but that is another story.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:28 - Feb 3 with 3613 viewsBigPhilG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:30 - Feb 3 by swanseacityx

Somebody new could join the trust with enthusiasm and great new ideas but it would be no doubt shot down by narrow minded idiots.

Hence why its best for all parties if the Trust is completely out of the picture as a shareholder.

The Trusts position as a shareholder is exactly why all the egos cant let go of it.

Some of the egos go off and start up their own pathetic groups but that is another story.

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it ?

Why don’t you do one you thick kunt
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:58 - Feb 3 with 3546 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:28 - Feb 3 by BigPhilG

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it ?

Why don’t you do one you thick kunt

Another intelligent input from a first class clown.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 3484 viewsvetchonian

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:30 - Feb 3 by swanseacityx

Evening Leigh

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:53 - Feb 3 with 3441 viewsBigPhilG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:58 - Feb 3 by swanseacityx

Another intelligent input from a first class clown.

Do you have relationships with vending machines ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024