Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 57238 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:04 - Feb 5 with 1602 viewsQJumpingJack

How many successful businesses/clubs have the same person in charge for 16/17 years? It's all gone a bit stale under his leadership.

It is time for change. New and fresh ideas are needed. Maybe someone who is not connected to football but has a strong CV in leading a business. Peter Keynon made his name with Umbro before he moved to Manchester United and Chelsea.

Huw's great work was undone in 2015/16 when he excluded the Trust from talks around the sale, and his interview after Christmas was just very weak.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:08 - Feb 5 with 1598 viewsNeath_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:13 - Feb 5 by shandyjack

if we'd have done that and let Petty the business man crack on with the business, we'd most likely have no club now. Its through the fans getting involved (inc the original shareholders who were all fans at the time) in this club that we are where we are now.
Could the last few years have been better Yes, should heads roll Yes, is now the time for it, I suggest not. It's more than likely HJ will go in the summer anyway so all efforts should be making sure the future charieman/DoF is the right man to take us forward in whatever league we are in at the end of the season.
I think for now the fans should just be fully behind the team and reflect on things come May

Point of order, we were a club on it's arse when Petty rode into town, who was a chancer at best. We are now a multi million pound business, huge difference there mate.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:10 - Feb 5 with 1591 viewsNeath_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:21 - Feb 5 by MattG

For me, it would be a huge step in the right direction if Jenkins was to confirm that he is going in the summer and that the search is underway for his replacement. Assuming that is the intention, of course.

That would provide some clarity for the supporters and enable the Club to get someone in place ready for the summer transfer window. If nothing happens until the end of the season then we run the risk of ending up in the same boat again.

If Jenkins announced tomorrow that he was leaving at the end of the season, what then for SCSA? You must have got a long term plan/goals?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 1565 viewswaynekerr55

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:08 - Feb 5 by Neath_Jack

Point of order, we were a club on it's arse when Petty rode into town, who was a chancer at best. We are now a multi million pound business, huge difference there mate.

True, but what multimillion pound business would retain an independent CEO/Chair/Commercial director who'd performance had cost the organisation millions in lost revenue.

Your point about his replacement is a worry,although surely the owners would at least try and get someone competent to secure their investment...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:44 - Feb 5 with 1550 viewsBigPhilG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:10 - Feb 5 by Neath_Jack

If Jenkins announced tomorrow that he was leaving at the end of the season, what then for SCSA? You must have got a long term plan/goals?

Is MattG part of the scsa then?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:49 - Feb 5 with 1542 viewsE20Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:31 - Feb 5 by waynekerr55

True, but what multimillion pound business would retain an independent CEO/Chair/Commercial director who'd performance had cost the organisation millions in lost revenue.

Your point about his replacement is a worry,although surely the owners would at least try and get someone competent to secure their investment...

Have they shown they have made competent appointments in any of their other sports teams?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:51 - Feb 5 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:49 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

Have they shown they have made competent appointments in any of their other sports teams?

Exactly. However the loss of big revenue would hopefully steer their decision making this time...or will it?!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:52 - Feb 5 with 1528 viewsE20Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:51 - Feb 5 by waynekerr55

Exactly. However the loss of big revenue would hopefully steer their decision making this time...or will it?!

Well they appointed Bob Bradley so I doubt it.

Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:57 - Feb 5 with 1520 viewsCooperman

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:51 - Feb 5 by waynekerr55

They need to learn from the Bob Bradley mistake and have someone ‘who knows the score’ in on the decision making.

Jenkins generally knows the score. He’s also damaged goods for what he’s done but that shouldn’t detract from his experience.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 1517 viewsNeath_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:44 - Feb 5 by BigPhilG

Is MattG part of the scsa then?

Unless he's stood down along with Phil S?

What's your inside source telling you then?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 1496 viewsBigPhilG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:58 - Feb 5 by Neath_Jack

Unless he's stood down along with Phil S?

What's your inside source telling you then?

That he's playing no part at all but that he is in contact with the main protoganists
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 1463 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 14:58 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

The point about in game songs is a fair one. However I see that the SCSA/Trust /Union should unite with a common goal of educating the punters about what's happened. Rally behind the team during the game.

I imagine the next move by the Trust with regards litigation will be the one that either shows they mean business or could spell the end for them.

The barcodes haven't achieved anything yet, but hopefully they will.

The Trust, SCSA & the laughable Union unite? 🤣🤣🤣

Its all about egos have you not realised that yet. They can never unite as too many people would lose the power and importance which they believe they have (they have neither, just Kunts).

I am 90% sure Jenkins will retire at the end of the season. Then what....who do the egos want as our CEO? Would love to hear.

As for the Trust taking legal action.....what a joke....a complete waste of money which will drag on all the way through next season and ensure relegation if we somehow manage to survive this season.

What do the Trust hope to achieve from legal action? What outcome will benefit the club?

All valid points above so save your vending machine insults or whatever else you like to throw at me.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:25 - Feb 5 with 1465 viewsSwanjaxs

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:23 - Feb 5 by swanseacityx

Its all about egos have you not realised that yet. They can never unite as too many people would lose the power and importance which they believe they have (they have neither, just Kunts).

I am 90% sure Jenkins will retire at the end of the season. Then what....who do the egos want as our CEO? Would love to hear.

As for the Trust taking legal action.....what a joke....a complete waste of money which will drag on all the way through next season and ensure relegation if we somehow manage to survive this season.

What do the Trust hope to achieve from legal action? What outcome will benefit the club?

All valid points above so save your vending machine insults or whatever else you like to throw at me.

Bell end 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:37 - Feb 5 with 1440 viewsVetchfielder

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:21 - Feb 5 by MattG

For me, it would be a huge step in the right direction if Jenkins was to confirm that he is going in the summer and that the search is underway for his replacement. Assuming that is the intention, of course.

That would provide some clarity for the supporters and enable the Club to get someone in place ready for the summer transfer window. If nothing happens until the end of the season then we run the risk of ending up in the same boat again.

Totally agree.

We've only got 3 months before the season ends so the club could announce it now and do it all in a controlled manner.

Now that the transfer window has finished the disruption associated with his departure is now massively minimised.

HJ could even help us find a replacement DoF - I think he'd be good at that. This could take a month or two, then have a nice measured handover for the new guy to take over in May and plan for the Summer window.

Proud to have been one of the 231

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 1414 viewsE20Jack

Legal action is a must. No question.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:59 - Feb 5 with 1395 viewsBigPhilG

Knobhead
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:01 - Feb 5 with 1385 viewsshandyjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 14:44 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Please compare carefully Petty versus the new owners.

Bullet points will do..... ?

they are so worlds apart in incomparable, i was merely replying to his response of let businessmen run the business. which i agree with to a point but fans need to be a part of the plan

Poll: Expectation for the season

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:24 - Feb 5 with 1346 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:52 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

Legal action is a must. No question.

Tell me why?

How will legal action benefit the club?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:27 - Feb 5 with 1339 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 16:59 - Feb 5 by BigPhilG

Knobhead

Incapable of any debate is our little philly. His Mother must have dropped him on his head when he was a baby.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:29 - Feb 5 with 1337 viewsE20Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:24 - Feb 5 by swanseacityx

Tell me why?

How will legal action benefit the club?

Because if legal action is successful as the QC indicates it has a strong chance of being, the Trust will then have enough money from the remedy of that action to be able to purchase enough shares in the future to be able to safeguard the club from having to be on the venture capitalist chain as it currently is.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:37 - Feb 5 with 1306 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:29 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

Because if legal action is successful as the QC indicates it has a strong chance of being, the Trust will then have enough money from the remedy of that action to be able to purchase enough shares in the future to be able to safeguard the club from having to be on the venture capitalist chain as it currently is.

The QC would say this obviously $$$.

I would say it has zero chance of winning and will have a negative effect on the team next year which will have very bad consequences.

Legal action :

More Hatred
Everyone out of pocket
More mud slinging
Negative effect on the team

The only people who win are the legal teams.

The Trust main focus should be finding a way to sell the shares for the best price possible then ceasing all meddling for good. The Trust helped save us but now its being manipulated by egos and its holding us back.

We can then go back to being fans and enjoying football again whether it be PL or Championship.

Get that matchday buzz back.

No more negativity.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:39 - Feb 5 with 1306 viewsE20Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:37 - Feb 5 by swanseacityx

The QC would say this obviously $$$.

I would say it has zero chance of winning and will have a negative effect on the team next year which will have very bad consequences.

Legal action :

More Hatred
Everyone out of pocket
More mud slinging
Negative effect on the team

The only people who win are the legal teams.

The Trust main focus should be finding a way to sell the shares for the best price possible then ceasing all meddling for good. The Trust helped save us but now its being manipulated by egos and its holding us back.

We can then go back to being fans and enjoying football again whether it be PL or Championship.

Get that matchday buzz back.

No more negativity.

They cannot get a good price for their shares under the current terms, thats the whole point.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:43 - Feb 5 with 1287 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:39 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

They cannot get a good price for their shares under the current terms, thats the whole point.

Wait until the end of the season. There will be a solution for sure as the other shareholders want the Trust out just as bad as the majority of fans.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:47 - Feb 5 with 1282 viewsE20Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:43 - Feb 5 by swanseacityx

Wait until the end of the season. There will be a solution for sure as the other shareholders want the Trust out just as bad as the majority of fans.

Such as?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:52 - Feb 5 with 1267 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:47 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

Such as?

There are always solutions if people are willing to let go of their faux power.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024