Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 57234 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 01:51 - Feb 4 with 3002 viewsSoberBaker

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 17:14 - Feb 3 by Neath_Jack

I said this right at the birth of that group, minus the pricks bit. I haven't changed my mind either.

Reading the Tweets from the meeting was pitiful too.

I admire them for wanting to, and for actually doing something, but it isn't what we need at the moment.

I don't admire them. I see it as some sort of attention seeking, faux outrage release mechanism that makes them feel warm and smug at night.

Remember lads, its just a fookin football club, like.

AMOW

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 02:04 - Feb 4 with 2986 viewsLoyal

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 01:51 - Feb 4 by SoberBaker

I don't admire them. I see it as some sort of attention seeking, faux outrage release mechanism that makes them feel warm and smug at night.

Integrity is a personal thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:47 - Feb 4 with 2887 viewswaynekerr55

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 01:51 - Feb 4 by SoberBaker

Nothing personal here, but that's b*llocks. As Neathie (I think) pointed out, if the Trust had done their job, then the likes of The Union and The SCSA wouldn't have existed.

Out of interest do you disagree with Newcastle's fans wanting Mike Ashley out? Because that's how I see the aims of these 'splinter' orgs.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:17 - Feb 4 with 2837 viewsMattG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:50 - Feb 3 by swan_si

how were the trust going to pay for these shares?

I guess that depends on how much those shares would have cost. Difficult to get to that stage when there was never any interest from the sellers in even a discussion with the Trust.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:48 - Feb 4 with 2786 views34dfgdf54

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:09 - Feb 2 by Smellyplumz

Well said I got a pm the other day from a poster on here asking what my problem was, when I answered mental health I got nothing but abuse. I bet the guy offered his sympathy when Gary Speed died.

What the f*ck!!!!

How do I go about making PM’s public on here, wish I saw this sooner. This guy needs to be banned ASAP

Edit - I’ll post on non football board to stay out of the way in any sort of discussion already going on in here.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 9:52]
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:26 - Feb 4 with 2745 viewsNeath_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:47 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Nothing personal here, but that's b*llocks. As Neathie (I think) pointed out, if the Trust had done their job, then the likes of The Union and The SCSA wouldn't have existed.

Out of interest do you disagree with Newcastle's fans wanting Mike Ashley out? Because that's how I see the aims of these 'splinter' orgs.

"Out of interest do you disagree with Newcastle's fans wanting Mike Ashley out? Because that's how I see the aims of these 'splinter' orgs".

I don't think you'll find many people that don't want our owners out, but, what are this lot going to achieve by singing a few songs during games and asking each other questions that they don't know the answers to in their meetings?

And back to Newcastle fans, what exactly have they achieved in getting Ashley out?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:33 - Feb 4 with 2722 viewsDarran

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:48 - Feb 4 by 34dfgdf54

What the f*ck!!!!

How do I go about making PM’s public on here, wish I saw this sooner. This guy needs to be banned ASAP

Edit - I’ll post on non football board to stay out of the way in any sort of discussion already going on in here.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 9:52]

Screenshot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:52 - Feb 4 with 2686 viewsperchrockjack

And I see them as a typical manifestation of Welsh inter necine squabbling.

Let's be brutally frank here.

We fight each other harder than any opponent or organisation.

It's truly pitiful

What s that crap about getting behind the team

This site has evidence aplenty at the schism that exists, those with hard miles under their belt,
those who are life long ST holders, those who ve always lived in Swansea...that sort of thing

United we re not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:02 - Feb 4 with 2685 viewsdonkonky

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:52 - Feb 4 by perchrockjack

And I see them as a typical manifestation of Welsh inter necine squabbling.

Let's be brutally frank here.

We fight each other harder than any opponent or organisation.

It's truly pitiful

What s that crap about getting behind the team

This site has evidence aplenty at the schism that exists, those with hard miles under their belt,
those who are life long ST holders, those who ve always lived in Swansea...that sort of thing

United we re not

Don’t think it’s a Welsh thing lad. Don’t see much aggressive confrontation down the Riverside bar on match days. Suppose that’s the problem with forums; posters start to develop an online persona that often brings out the testosterone fuelled alter ego. Bit like arguing with your mates after few pints of Bow.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:06 - Feb 4 with 2672 viewsperchrockjack

Morning

Not exclusively if course but it's what is evident to me and it's hard to deny . Certainly ,Brits squabbled, so it's down to degrees

Sports wise, we re pretty good at it. Just reflect on Rugby football in Wales and you ll get my point

Anyway, you made a fair point and with respect . Tidy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:08 - Feb 4 with 2669 viewsDarran

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:02 - Feb 4 by donkonky

Don’t think it’s a Welsh thing lad. Don’t see much aggressive confrontation down the Riverside bar on match days. Suppose that’s the problem with forums; posters start to develop an online persona that often brings out the testosterone fuelled alter ego. Bit like arguing with your mates after few pints of Bow.

You’ve got this one wrong Donk.

What he’s trying to do is say that all fans that follow the Swans and don’t go to games are criticised and that’s not the case.

It’s him that’s been criticised for slagging off the fans at the Liberty when he can’t be arsed to cross the road to see us play and that’s because he’s a piece of shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:29 - Feb 4 with 2634 viewsBigPhilG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:26 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

"Out of interest do you disagree with Newcastle's fans wanting Mike Ashley out? Because that's how I see the aims of these 'splinter' orgs".

I don't think you'll find many people that don't want our owners out, but, what are this lot going to achieve by singing a few songs during games and asking each other questions that they don't know the answers to in their meetings?

And back to Newcastle fans, what exactly have they achieved in getting Ashley out?

They've done a lot more than that

In six weeks they've got two local MP's onside, printed and distributed 5000 free fanzines, had a public meeting and got the media on side.

They've achieved more in six weeks than the trust has in the last two years.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:50 - Feb 4 with 2586 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:29 - Feb 4 by BigPhilG

They've done a lot more than that

In six weeks they've got two local MP's onside, printed and distributed 5000 free fanzines, had a public meeting and got the media on side.

They've achieved more in six weeks than the trust has in the last two years.

Big facking wow

What exactly will all that achieve? These are a tin pot organisation started by two failed Trust Board members. Fans at other clubs have been ten's of thousands in force and still managed nothing.

The Americans paid £70m for the Club, they have the means and access to top lawyers so do you think they give a shit about a few petulant fans up in arms because the least resourced football club in their league was in a relegation zone??

Oh but the recruitment they say, piss poor it is, we want better. No, WE DEMAND better...!! Forget we've just sold two players for 60m and now look like we have another 2 players on our hands also worth that much combined.

The outrage.

They sold their own shares because they got greedy and had a chance of lifetime financial security.

The facking hypocrisy.

And this word integrity is doing me in. If you all had true integrity you'd all be man enough to state you would've done the same.

The bastards....

But it's done, they did it two years ago. All was silent then mind, the Trust just let the deal happen without a murmur in reality. They hardly kicked up any fuss whatsoever.

But now, oh what can we be pissed off about next.... Integrity. Recruitment,. Managers. Falkirk. The 25%, they should've sold their assets for 1000% less than they were worth.

Just deal with it all, manage situations as they arise FFS. Everyone's always, ALWAYS talked about asset stripping but here we are two years later with every player accounted for.

5000 leaflets??? 😂😂😂
Meetings??? 😂😂😂😂

All they've got is some insider information fed to them by Phil Sumbler and Matt Griffiths.

Facking grow up the lot of you.

Burnley is the only thing that matters right now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:54 - Feb 4 with 2572 viewsE20Jack

I asked very early on what the aims of the organisation were, not sure I have had an answer yet.

I refused to be part of it when it formed as I thought it woukd focus on unimportant matters fuelled by revenge, nothing they have done so far has made me think I am wrong on that.

It is just not clear in any sense what they are doing.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:04 - Feb 4 with 2550 viewsswancity

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:50 - Feb 4 by TheResurrection

Big facking wow

What exactly will all that achieve? These are a tin pot organisation started by two failed Trust Board members. Fans at other clubs have been ten's of thousands in force and still managed nothing.

The Americans paid £70m for the Club, they have the means and access to top lawyers so do you think they give a shit about a few petulant fans up in arms because the least resourced football club in their league was in a relegation zone??

Oh but the recruitment they say, piss poor it is, we want better. No, WE DEMAND better...!! Forget we've just sold two players for 60m and now look like we have another 2 players on our hands also worth that much combined.

The outrage.

They sold their own shares because they got greedy and had a chance of lifetime financial security.

The facking hypocrisy.

And this word integrity is doing me in. If you all had true integrity you'd all be man enough to state you would've done the same.

The bastards....

But it's done, they did it two years ago. All was silent then mind, the Trust just let the deal happen without a murmur in reality. They hardly kicked up any fuss whatsoever.

But now, oh what can we be pissed off about next.... Integrity. Recruitment,. Managers. Falkirk. The 25%, they should've sold their assets for 1000% less than they were worth.

Just deal with it all, manage situations as they arise FFS. Everyone's always, ALWAYS talked about asset stripping but here we are two years later with every player accounted for.

5000 leaflets??? 😂😂😂
Meetings??? 😂😂😂😂

All they've got is some insider information fed to them by Phil Sumbler and Matt Griffiths.

I appreciate the point you're trying to make here but it's completely wrong to belittle the efforts of genuine and longstanding Swans fans for trying to address an unsatisfactory situation. All they are trying to do, and doing it successfully, is to raise awareness regarding the sly, devious, greedy actions of our previous owners and then to help to increase pressure so that they sling their hooks and hopefully ride off into the sunset with wallets bulging, never to be seen again

I'm not sure why you are so against it. From your remarks it would be assumed that you are friendly with one of them but you've said that's not the case. You're in a small minority on this and there's nothing wrong with that but it's also good that we have fans who care who want to do something positive and not just sit around doing nothing. They should be applauded for that. If you have differing views at least offer them in a civil manner.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:10 - Feb 4 with 2534 viewsdobjack2

Big facking wow

The outrage.

The facking hypocrisy.

The bastards....

5000 leaflets??? 😂😂😂
Meetings??? 😂😂😂😂

We disagree, hardly surprising.

They were scared and greedy in my opinion. They may have had an intention of finding the right sort of owner and looking to safeguard the future by getting the trust to a decisive shareholding, however the mess we were in appeared to scare them because we could well get relegated and accordingly their shares would not be worth as much.

Therefore it looks like they sold to the first people who would stump up the cash without apparently keeping the trust informed until it was pretty much a done deal and didn’t appear to do much in the way of due diligence. I assume they knew that they were selling to a syndicate of some sort as I seem to remember that the chairman said he didn’t know who the owners were.

I may of course be doing them a great disservice but being on the outside and not having anyone feeding me selective titbits it’s all that I can surmise by the actions and words, or lack of them in some cases, from the various parties.

It’s not as if these were poor blokes, far from it, it appears that they just wanted more.

Much of the rest of your post would not be out of place with Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 12:24]
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:45 - Feb 4 with 2471 viewsMattG

Big facking wow

The outrage.

The facking hypocrisy.

The bastards....

5000 leaflets??? 😂😂😂
Meetings??? 😂😂😂😂

If the Americans and the sellers don't care then what's the big deal?

Performances on the pitch are clearly not suffering in the way you suggested they would, the transfer window is closed so there's nothing to worry about on that score so, again, what's the big deal?

You've said plenty of times that you don't agree with what is being done - all fine and very much your decision. Others do agree and that is their decision, surely.

And you are definitely over-estimating my importance if you think I have any crucial insider information about the Trust who, let's not forget, the SCSA have actually said they want to work with to the point of encouraging people to take out Trust membership.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:44 - Feb 4 with 2393 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:45 - Feb 4 by MattG

If the Americans and the sellers don't care then what's the big deal?

Performances on the pitch are clearly not suffering in the way you suggested they would, the transfer window is closed so there's nothing to worry about on that score so, again, what's the big deal?

You've said plenty of times that you don't agree with what is being done - all fine and very much your decision. Others do agree and that is their decision, surely.

And you are definitely over-estimating my importance if you think I have any crucial insider information about the Trust who, let's not forget, the SCSA have actually said they want to work with to the point of encouraging people to take out Trust membership.

I am doing the same thing your tin pot cronies are doing.

Raising awareness.

Explaining to everyone that you are just a petulant group started by you and Phil, who let's face it, most blame for the collapse of the Trust.

I am also trying to jolt the new Trust into action, show they are up for the fight and exterminate splinter groups from existence.

And you keep saying, it's not affecting performances? Well of course not, because there's been zero protests in the last 3 or 4 games. None that I've heard of anyway. Also, if it wasn't for this site I would never have known there were leaflets floating around the last game.

Carlos, by himself, will hopefully put an end to this childish petulance and god willing we stay up in this league next year and become the 8th, 9th, 10th longest serving club in the best league in the world will really make you all look more than just a bit....

PATHETIC.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 14:45 - Feb 4 with 2317 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

sell outs

Wanted to sell their stake in the club to a hedge fund of American celebrities

With absolute no facks given in where this will end

Res

We all support the team every game

They’ve f@cked the supporters share holding over ten fold

They are a disgrace and I’ve been Jenkins biggest fan on here while many saw this coming a mile off

It stinks

And they shouldn’t get away with it .

Off field squabbling won’t effect a players performance on the pitch

That’s the manager

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 14:58 - Feb 4 with 2290 viewswaynekerr55

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:26 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

The point about in game songs is a fair one. However I see that the SCSA/Trust /Union should unite with a common goal of educating the punters about what's happened. Rally behind the team during the game.

I imagine the next move by the Trust with regards litigation will be the one that either shows they mean business or could spell the end for them.

The barcodes haven't achieved anything yet, but hopefully they will.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:32 - Feb 5 with 2118 viewsSoberBaker

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:47 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Indeed, but I think fans should just chill out and keep their oar out of what is essentially a business run by businessmen.

Our job is to support the team and let them get on with it - Good or bad.

Spending countless hours of your time worrying about a 'business' that doesn't directly affect your well being isn't good for you. The ones that do must have too much spare time on their hands.

Bigger picture and all that.

AMOW

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:13 - Feb 5 with 2052 viewsshandyjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:32 - Feb 5 by SoberBaker

Indeed, but I think fans should just chill out and keep their oar out of what is essentially a business run by businessmen.

Our job is to support the team and let them get on with it - Good or bad.

Spending countless hours of your time worrying about a 'business' that doesn't directly affect your well being isn't good for you. The ones that do must have too much spare time on their hands.

Bigger picture and all that.

if we'd have done that and let Petty the business man crack on with the business, we'd most likely have no club now. Its through the fans getting involved (inc the original shareholders who were all fans at the time) in this club that we are where we are now.
Could the last few years have been better Yes, should heads roll Yes, is now the time for it, I suggest not. It's more than likely HJ will go in the summer anyway so all efforts should be making sure the future charieman/DoF is the right man to take us forward in whatever league we are in at the end of the season.
I think for now the fans should just be fully behind the team and reflect on things come May

Poll: Expectation for the season

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:21 - Feb 5 with 2041 viewsMattG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:13 - Feb 5 by shandyjack

if we'd have done that and let Petty the business man crack on with the business, we'd most likely have no club now. Its through the fans getting involved (inc the original shareholders who were all fans at the time) in this club that we are where we are now.
Could the last few years have been better Yes, should heads roll Yes, is now the time for it, I suggest not. It's more than likely HJ will go in the summer anyway so all efforts should be making sure the future charieman/DoF is the right man to take us forward in whatever league we are in at the end of the season.
I think for now the fans should just be fully behind the team and reflect on things come May

For me, it would be a huge step in the right direction if Jenkins was to confirm that he is going in the summer and that the search is underway for his replacement. Assuming that is the intention, of course.

That would provide some clarity for the supporters and enable the Club to get someone in place ready for the summer transfer window. If nothing happens until the end of the season then we run the risk of ending up in the same boat again.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 14:44 - Feb 5 with 1993 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:13 - Feb 5 by shandyjack

Please compare carefully Petty versus the new owners.

Bullet points will do..... ?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 14:45 - Feb 5 with 1987 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:21 - Feb 5 by MattG

For me, it would be a huge step in the right direction if Jenkins was to confirm that he is going in the summer and that the search is underway for his replacement. Assuming that is the intention, of course.

That would provide some clarity for the supporters and enable the Club to get someone in place ready for the summer transfer window. If nothing happens until the end of the season then we run the risk of ending up in the same boat again.

Or worse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024