Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGahey gone then 14:57 - Jan 3 with 11944 viewsvisualman

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/968633696?-1906:1007
McGahey gone then on 19:42 - Jan 3 with 3402 viewspioneer

McGahey gone then on 17:12 - Jan 3 by EllDale

Has his value been affected by the fact that he is part of the worst defence in the division?
You can be as fast as you like but he has been until recently a constant in a unit that can't defend set pieces which is a fundamental part of the job description.

Well Scunthorpe obviosly see him as a worthwile recruit. Overall picture looks much like the ‘managed relegation’ strategy KH talked about but in context of that long forgotten dream of going up first.
McGahey gone then on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 3139 viewsJames1980

McGahey gone then on 19:42 - Jan 3 by pioneer

Well Scunthorpe obviosly see him as a worthwile recruit. Overall picture looks much like the ‘managed relegation’ strategy KH talked about but in context of that long forgotten dream of going up first.

After getting 25 points in 16 games last season. Do you really think Hill thinks the team can't get 21 points in 20 games this season?
Whether it happens is a different matter

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

McGahey gone then on 21:08 - Jan 3 with 2989 viewsfinberty

Sorry to go against the grain here, but I was never convinced that HM was all he seemed ton be cracked up to be.
Pace? Yes.
Physique? Yes
Composed and commanding at defending set pieces? Hardly
Attacking threat at corners? Must have missed it.

We've had better in the past, and I trust KH to strengthen again.
McGahey gone then on 21:11 - Jan 3 with 2973 viewsThacks_Rabbits

McGahey gone then on 20:34 - Jan 3 by James1980

After getting 25 points in 16 games last season. Do you really think Hill thinks the team can't get 21 points in 20 games this season?
Whether it happens is a different matter

James, can I have half an ounce of what you are smoking!!! We are selling most of our best players, most of them fed up with management allegedly.

Somebody has made a massive cock up on budgets and expectations re season ticket sales, match revenue, hill budget etc.

I can honestly could have seen us losing a million quid this season. Hence the Rochdale players car boot sale we have now.

Know 3 scunny fans, 2 knew nothing and 1 said its 250k, 15% profit from sale, 150k if they stay up and we don’t and 75k if we both stay up.

Personally don’t believe any of that but don’t shoot me!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

McGahey gone then on 21:20 - Jan 3 with 2936 viewsJames1980

McGahey gone then on 21:11 - Jan 3 by Thacks_Rabbits

James, can I have half an ounce of what you are smoking!!! We are selling most of our best players, most of them fed up with management allegedly.

Somebody has made a massive cock up on budgets and expectations re season ticket sales, match revenue, hill budget etc.

I can honestly could have seen us losing a million quid this season. Hence the Rochdale players car boot sale we have now.

Know 3 scunny fans, 2 knew nothing and 1 said its 250k, 15% profit from sale, 150k if they stay up and we don’t and 75k if we both stay up.

Note the different matter part of my post. I just don't believe that Hill is really planning for relegation.

If your figures are right can you really see the board spending more money and paying up KH's contract?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

McGahey gone then on 21:54 - Jan 3 with 2839 viewssweetcorn

McGahey gone then on 21:08 - Jan 3 by finberty

Sorry to go against the grain here, but I was never convinced that HM was all he seemed ton be cracked up to be.
Pace? Yes.
Physique? Yes
Composed and commanding at defending set pieces? Hardly
Attacking threat at corners? Must have missed it.

We've had better in the past, and I trust KH to strengthen again.

Whilst i agree with your sentiments on him as you can see above, the reason he didnt really score from corners was because he doesnt go up for them, we leave him back for his pace..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

McGahey gone then on 21:59 - Jan 3 with 2800 viewsThacks_Rabbits

McGahey gone then on 21:20 - Jan 3 by James1980

Note the different matter part of my post. I just don't believe that Hill is really planning for relegation.

If your figures are right can you really see the board spending more money and paying up KH's contract?

We won’t pay him off, not a chance, if we get the points to stay up, we stay up, if not we go down.

If the board want him out, budget will be cut, coaching staff reduced, contracts and transfers blocked, signings not sanctioned. So he will sit in limbo on wages, leave to another club or resign.

It’s not that hard to make a position untenable, eg BBM picks first team, without breaking laws, depending on what is in Keith’s contract of course.

I would prefer he stays and goes back to the old Keith, but then I am not the same person I was 10 years ago so ......

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

McGahey gone then on 22:12 - Jan 3 with 2714 viewsTVOS1907

McGahey gone then on 21:11 - Jan 3 by Thacks_Rabbits

How does a random Scunthorpe fan know so much about the ins and outs of a deal that hasn't actually happened yet?

Is he called mickmick?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

McGahey gone then on 22:39 - Jan 3 with 2591 viewsDaleiLama

McGahey gone then on 22:12 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

How does a random Scunthorpe fan know so much about the ins and outs of a deal that hasn't actually happened yet?

Is he called mickmick?

I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want, but if you don't let my club go I will find you and …………

Taken (the MickMick)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

McGahey gone then on 07:31 - Jan 4 with 2350 viewssmaclad1

McGahey gone then on 16:05 - Jan 3 by sweetcorn

We’re hardly in a position to be having someone developing at CB right now, we need experience at the back.

And im not being funny but he’s 23 year old, we’re not talking about a kid.

If selling players upsets you, you support the wrong club.

If we can't improve players of any age then let's sack the coaches and save the much needed cash cos there's nowt for them to do. Harrison wasn't 23 when he came here and he's probably not reached his peak years yet.

Of course we're a selling club and those sales don't always happen at a time that suits the club, but HMc is a big loss and one which, if other postings about fall outs, summer contract signing etc are correct, might have been avoided.
McGahey gone then on 09:12 - Jan 4 with 2264 viewsThacks_Rabbits

McGahey gone then on 22:12 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

Is he called mickmick?

Only what he told me and as I said I don’t believe it personally, but don’t shoot the messenger!

McGahey gone then on 12:44 - Jan 4 with 2076 viewsleedsdale

Scunthorpe have just announced they will be unveiling another signing shortly....
McGahey gone then on 12:47 - Jan 4 with 2058 viewsraadale

Jack the Kitman has just posted "Another One Sold" on Twitter
McGahey gone then on 12:49 - Jan 4 with 2046 viewsrochdale_ranger

McGahey gone then on 15:52 - Jan 3 by sweetcorn

I don’t see the mass hysteria this outgoing has caused tbh. Yes he was our best defender but that to me is like someone with HIV being smug to somebody who has aids. It doesn’t really mean anything.

Harrison was great at covering back due to his speed and very rarely let people run past him, but he was hardly a rock from set pieces and we still shipped tons of goals with him in the side.

If we got a good fee and sign some new blood then i’m not too downbeat about it.

Good aids or bad aids?
McGahey gone then on 12:52 - Jan 4 with 2019 viewsTVOS1907

McGahey gone then on 12:44 - Jan 4 by leedsdale

Scunthorpe have just announced they will be unveiling another signing shortly....

They've also signed defender Byron Webster from Millwall this morning.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 12:54]

McGahey gone then on 12:55 - Jan 4 with 1993 viewsTVOS1907

McGahey gone then on 12:47 - Jan 4 by raadale

Jack the Kitman has just posted "Another One Sold" on Twitter

Maybe he's been doing another kit sale...

McGahey gone then on 13:02 - Jan 4 with 1944 viewsleedsdale

As rumoured - undisclosed fee on a 2.5 yr deal
McGahey gone then on 13:04 - Jan 4 with 1918 viewsD_Alien

McGahey gone then on 12:55 - Jan 4 by TVOS1907

Maybe he's been doing another kit sale...

Hope he agreed it with the kitman first!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

McGahey gone then on 13:17 - Jan 4 with 1816 viewsSandyman

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/january/mcgahey-joins-scunthorpe-united/
McGahey gone then on 13:18 - Jan 4 with 1803 viewsrochdaleriddler

McGahey gone then on 12:49 - Jan 4 by rochdale_ranger

Good aids or bad aids?

U

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

McGahey gone then on 13:49 - Jan 4 with 1701 viewsEllDale

Scunny have also signed a rightback from Oxford so that's three defenders recruited in two days.
McGahey gone then on 14:51 - Jan 4 with 1585 viewsSandyman

McGahey gone then on 13:49 - Jan 4 by EllDale

Scunny have also signed a rightback from Oxford so that's three defenders recruited in two days.

Recognising they have a defensive problem and doing something about it. Can't see that catching on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024