Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman 22:20 - Feb 26 with 9875 viewsBklynRanger

I'm shit with money but even I know we can't sell him for less than £75mill.

S'obvious...
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:48 - Feb 27 with 2362 viewsPommyhoop

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:39 - Feb 27 by Discodroids

I don't mind it Smeg. It reminds me of Isaac Hayes in 'Escape from new york'.

and....

[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 14:46]

And there was The Duke...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:48 - Feb 27 with 2362 viewsCamberleyR

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:43 - Feb 27 by Discodroids

oh my good gawd don't say that Rob.. not fackin' West Ham. Not with all my family and mates Gloating in my ear like they did With Phil Parkes & Paul Goddard .

I've never got over the Trevor sinclair deal when we got Tim Breacker and Keith Rowlands plus half a scheckle and a dead rat.

It was a worse deal than the henry the eighth of Peruvian Trumpet i bought off Tony Lambrianou in 2001, which turned out to be Klix Coffee Machine Whitener.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 14:47]

The Sinclair deal was worse than that Disco as Dowie was thrown in as well...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 15:04 - Feb 27 with 2312 viewsDiscodroids

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:48 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

The Sinclair deal was worse than that Disco as Dowie was thrown in as well...

Yep you are right , it was Dowie and Rowlands.

Fk knows where got Breacker from!. must be that klix machine coffee whitener i skulled back in 2001 eroding my frontal lobe!.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 15:10 - Feb 27 with 2317 viewssmegma

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:24 - Feb 27 by Northernr

Matt Smith calls him Antoine Freezman which I fcking love.

Can't get over that performance last night. Absolutely fcking brilliant. And he took a painkiller as big as his hand on the touchline at the start of the second half.

Was it a suppository??
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 15:27 - Feb 27 with 2285 viewstimcocking

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:22 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

His recent displays are putting me in mind of how Lee Cook performed that season before we sold him to Fulham where most weeks he would be our stand out player and dragged that poor QPR team along by the brilliance of his performances.

And by virtue of the fact he's a far better player defensively than Lee Cook not to mention a credible goal threat, Freeman's likely the more useful of the two. If only Lee Cook had been quicker...
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 17:05 - Feb 27 with 2174 viewsmcqpr10

That Sinclair broke my heart. Was ten and a season ticket holder in the west paddock and he was my hero, 'go on Trev'.

When he left I hated him and wanted him to do terribly at West Ham. It's only recently i've got over it!
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 17:24 - Feb 27 with 2137 viewsNed_Kennedys

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:26 - Feb 27 by QPR_John

So you don't think the club is fighting a battle to keep within FFP. I really hope you are correct
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 13:27]

How on earth do you deduce I think that from my post? Of course we are challenged by FFP but that doesn't mean we have to sell our best players for nothing.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 18:21 - Feb 27 with 2048 viewsQPR_John

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 17:24 - Feb 27 by Ned_Kennedys

How on earth do you deduce I think that from my post? Of course we are challenged by FFP but that doesn't mean we have to sell our best players for nothing.

You don't seem to understand we have to keep within a strict limit. Income from attendances does not cover the running cost, advertising and sponsorship only goes some way so where else will it come from other than selling players. If you have to sell and more importantly any buyer knows you have to sell your ability to hold out for a decent fee is much reduced
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 18:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 18:29 - Feb 27 with 2029 viewsQPR_Jim

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 18:21 - Feb 27 by QPR_John

You don't seem to understand we have to keep within a strict limit. Income from attendances does not cover the running cost, advertising and sponsorship only goes some way so where else will it come from other than selling players. If you have to sell and more importantly any buyer knows you have to sell your ability to hold out for a decent fee is much reduced

Whilst that's true you only need two interested parties in order to drive the price up, so hopefully FFP won't have a effect. Hopefully.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:05 - Feb 27 with 1866 viewsNed_Kennedys

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 18:21 - Feb 27 by QPR_John

So you understand why QPR rejected the offer from Middlesbrough for under £4m then: please explain how they could do this when according to you we have no option other than to accept any offer for our players.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:14 - Feb 27 with 1850 viewsQPR_John

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:05 - Feb 27 by Ned_Kennedys

So you understand why QPR rejected the offer from Middlesbrough for under £4m then: please explain how they could do this when according to you we have no option other than to accept any offer for our players.

Because we sold Smithies
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 11:58 - Mar 3 with 1647 viewsstevec

Luke Freeman appears to be on Sunday Brunch?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024