Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman 22:20 - Feb 26 with 9876 viewsBklynRanger

I'm shit with money but even I know we can't sell him for less than £75mill.

S'obvious...
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 09:25 - Feb 27 with 2527 viewsterryb

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 08:53 - Feb 27 by robith

I'm someone who would've been critical of Freeman last year but the things that annoyed me are basically all gone.

Whereas he used to overplay, he passes earlier, more often and uses his skill incredibly effectively

Whereas he used to be a bit of a snide presence on field having a pop at people he's become a proper leader who drives the team on. All season his interactions with Eze have been great, constantly coaching and guiding him in games.

Last night was the culmination of all that. He was absolutely tremendous

I'm exactly the same robith.

His defensive contribution in his last three matches has been immense.

On a night where everyone shone, Luke was the brightest star in the sky!
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 09:28 - Feb 27 with 2514 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 10:22 - Feb 27 with 2414 views00calben

In a different league to anybody else in a Rangers shirt, week in week out.

What a fantastic signing he has been by the Club who deserve a lot of credit.

Given the situation we are in financially, he has done us a massive favour by coming in to such outstanding form at the right time, particularly producing against Watford. I'm certain there will be a good few clubs interested which will drive up the price - assuming there is not a set release clause.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 10:51 - Feb 27 with 2371 viewsNW10Hoop

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 08:53 - Feb 27 by robith

I'm someone who would've been critical of Freeman last year but the things that annoyed me are basically all gone.

Whereas he used to overplay, he passes earlier, more often and uses his skill incredibly effectively

Whereas he used to be a bit of a snide presence on field having a pop at people he's become a proper leader who drives the team on. All season his interactions with Eze have been great, constantly coaching and guiding him in games.

Last night was the culmination of all that. He was absolutely tremendous

In previous seasons I always saw his overplaying as a reluctance to play it to our then forward line. But he's always been a great player and an absolute steal for the reported £250k we reportedly signed him for.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 10:52]
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 11:16 - Feb 27 with 2321 viewsWatford_Ranger

What’s his level? When I look at inferior (IMO) players like Snodgrass playing important roles at mid-table Prem clubs, if and when he does leave I hope it’s a big step up rather than a team trying to cling to 17th or even going for promotion.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 12:22 - Feb 27 with 2175 viewsDavieQPR

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 00:37 - Feb 27 by bob566

Had a look at the leeds forum. Usual stuff. How did they lose to one of the worst championship sides theyve seen. They did say they wouldnt take any of our players bar freeman whod be in their starting 11

They seemed to be a team that were very busy doing nothing. Losing once is clumsy but twice ?
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 12:28 - Feb 27 with 2169 viewsYorkRanger

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:00 - Feb 26 by LongsufferingR

Astonishing performance against a side like that. Ably supported by outstanding performances from Luongo, Wszolek and Cousins as well.

This....
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 12:51 - Feb 27 with 2125 viewsQPR_John

I've read we have already lost 17M in he first year of the current three year cycle that leaves us with just £11M for the next two. Where that £17M has gone I do not know but there will have to be pretty strict financial regime to keep down to £11M considering we will be losing the parachute payments. So don't expect anything like £10M for Freeman it will be a fire sale to get players off the books and other teams will be fully aware of it. FFP has finished this club.
Login to get fewer ads

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:08 - Feb 27 with 2067 views2Thomas2Bowles

2 bags of spuds and a cauliflower
Remember the talk of Smithies for 10M pah!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:11 - Feb 27 with 2054 viewsNed_Kennedys

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 12:51 - Feb 27 by QPR_John

I've read we have already lost 17M in he first year of the current three year cycle that leaves us with just £11M for the next two. Where that £17M has gone I do not know but there will have to be pretty strict financial regime to keep down to £11M considering we will be losing the parachute payments. So don't expect anything like £10M for Freeman it will be a fire sale to get players off the books and other teams will be fully aware of it. FFP has finished this club.

If that was the case we would have sold Freeman for the reported £4m we were offered by Middlesbrough in the summer. He's a £10m player now and has hopefully attracted interest from a number of clubs due to his consistently excellent performances this season and we can get a bidding war going.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:12 - Feb 27 with 2049 viewsCamberleyR

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 12:51 - Feb 27 by QPR_John

That's the spirit...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:13 - Feb 27 with 2042 viewstimcocking

Certainly, in terms of his average contribution per game, hard to think of anybody we've ever had who's done much more than Luke Freeman. Absolutely great player at this level, close to man of the match every week. Scores, creates, works hard and defends well, good set pieces. He's been absolutely superb for us.

Great stuff Lukey.

If he goes to a premiership club, he'll need to watch his diet, perhaps he won't want to. Better to play in the Championship and be able to eat curry and sausage rolls i'd have thought. He'd only be stuck on the bench eating salads in the premier league.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:15 - Feb 27 with 2017 viewsDiscodroids

The Duke Luke Freeman.

'A-number one'.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:22 - Feb 27 with 1993 viewsCamberleyR

His recent displays are putting me in mind of how Lee Cook performed that season before we sold him to Fulham where most weeks he would be our stand out player and dragged that poor QPR team along by the brilliance of his performances.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:23 - Feb 27 with 1983 viewsQPR_John

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:12 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

That's the spirit...

It may or my not be the spirit but it is certainly the truth. You get to set the price of a player if you are in a strong position we are not. It may not even be possible to keep within FFP without getting high earners off the books. I am not criticising the club which you seem to be suggesting just facing the truth.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:25 - Feb 27 with 1970 viewsDejR_vu

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:11 - Feb 27 by Ned_Kennedys

If that was the case we would have sold Freeman for the reported £4m we were offered by Middlesbrough in the summer. He's a £10m player now and has hopefully attracted interest from a number of clubs due to his consistently excellent performances this season and we can get a bidding war going.

We can only get a bidding war going if there is no release clause in his contract, and it would be odd for him to have signed a new contract without one. In that case we have to let him speak to anyone meeting the release clause amount and the only bidding war will be with his salary.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:26 - Feb 27 with 1967 viewsQPR_John

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:11 - Feb 27 by Ned_Kennedys

So you don't think the club is fighting a battle to keep within FFP. I really hope you are correct
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 13:27]
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:27 - Feb 27 with 1962 viewsloftboy

Seeing as he lives in the east end it wouldn’t surprise me to see him end up at westham.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:32 - Feb 27 with 1922 views08olesen

Without wanting to wind some people up on here. The energy and tenacity that Freeman showed last night is exactly what is missing from Eze at times. All this nonsense about Eze needs to be allowed to be free to play and not worry about defending was put to bed last night. Freeman showed that you can do both! A great performance and thoroughly entertaining.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:10 - Feb 27 with 1855 viewssmegma

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:15 - Feb 27 by Discodroids

The Duke Luke Freeman.

'A-number one'.

Great performance last night but that is the worse nickname EVER.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:18 - Feb 27 with 1840 viewsPinnerPaul

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:48 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

He was carrying a knock since right before half-time as well!

Yes I thought that Brian, watching at LR - not totally fit - so makes the performance even better!
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:24 - Feb 27 with 1831 viewsNorthernr

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:10 - Feb 27 by smegma

Matt Smith calls him Antoine Freezman which I fcking love.

Can't get over that performance last night. Absolutely fcking brilliant. And he took a painkiller as big as his hand on the touchline at the start of the second half.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:27 - Feb 27 with 1823 viewsPinnerPaul

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:24 - Feb 27 by Northernr

Matt Smith calls him Antoine Freezman which I fcking love.

Can't get over that performance last night. Absolutely fcking brilliant. And he took a painkiller as big as his hand on the touchline at the start of the second half.

I wondered what he was doing then!
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:39 - Feb 27 with 1800 viewsDiscodroids

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:10 - Feb 27 by smegma

I don't mind it Smeg. It reminds me of Isaac Hayes in 'Escape from new york'.

and....

[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 14:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 14:43 - Feb 27 with 1788 viewsDiscodroids

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 13:27 - Feb 27 by loftboy

Seeing as he lives in the east end it wouldn’t surprise me to see him end up at westham.

oh my good gawd don't say that Rob.. not fackin' West Ham. Not with all my family and mates Gloating in my ear like they did With Phil Parkes & Paul Goddard .

I've never got over the Trevor sinclair deal when we got Tim Breacker and Keith Rowlands plus half a scheckle and a dead rat.

It was a worse deal than the henry the eighth of Peruvian Trumpet i bought off Tony Lambrianou in 2001, which turned out to be Klix Coffee Machine Whitener.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 14:47]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024