Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Update 14:14 - Jul 24 with 31706 viewsheywooddale

Quick Synopsis: Unused tickets being donated to Keyworkers over the next two years.
You can opt out if you don't want this to happen with your tickets
No details of refund policy

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/july/st1920_update/
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 14:16]
Season Ticket Update on 13:10 - Jul 31 with 2872 viewsjudd

Season Ticket Update on 13:05 - Jul 31 by D_Alien

Yep, this is the point at which things could really begin to bite

Whatever lower league clubs thought might be possible could very easily turn into a "better think again" scenario, if it hasn't already

imo, the possibility of mass bankruptcies now looms large. One possible solution would be much greater financial support from the richer end of the football pyramid. I wonder just how short-sighted and insular those at the top are capable of being?

Fitzo tweeted about the PL putting £2.5m into each L1 & 2 club to help with the such costs as player testing. It's about time this was publicly confirmed. Or otherwise...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season Ticket Update on 13:49 - Jul 31 with 2797 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Update on 13:52 - Jul 31 with 2780 viewsD_Alien

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53605863

Clinical passports being mooted for stadium entry

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket Update on 14:07 - Jul 31 with 2753 views49thseason

I've read a few comments about closing the Sandy Lane End, is it not possible to use the floor stickers they have in shops at appropriate distances? There is plenty of room for 200 or 300, possibly more well-spaced people who prefer to stand to watch their football . I dont see it being any more problematic than pushing past people on a row of seats to get to the one thats yours , or accommodating the one who upsets the whole row going to the loo during the match. In some respects, it might even be safer.

I have been thinking about the new ticketing system too, and wondering if it can cope with shorter "season" tickets say maybe 6-10 matches . If it can, it would overcome the problem of people not wanting to fork out for all 23 games all at once but would give the club an initial income.
Season Ticket Update on 16:27 - Jul 31 with 2620 viewsjudd

Season Ticket Update on 14:07 - Jul 31 by 49thseason

I've read a few comments about closing the Sandy Lane End, is it not possible to use the floor stickers they have in shops at appropriate distances? There is plenty of room for 200 or 300, possibly more well-spaced people who prefer to stand to watch their football . I dont see it being any more problematic than pushing past people on a row of seats to get to the one thats yours , or accommodating the one who upsets the whole row going to the loo during the match. In some respects, it might even be safer.

I have been thinking about the new ticketing system too, and wondering if it can cope with shorter "season" tickets say maybe 6-10 matches . If it can, it would overcome the problem of people not wanting to fork out for all 23 games all at once but would give the club an initial income.

If there are to be restrictions placed on the Sandy, why would they let in more people than in normal times?

Season Ticket Update on 16:43 - Jul 31 with 2584 viewsDaleiLama

Season Ticket Update on 13:52 - Jul 31 by D_Alien

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53605863

Clinical passports being mooted for stadium entry

Hope they are going to be the new Brexit blue ones?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Ticket Update on 17:46 - Jul 31 with 2501 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Update on 16:43 - Jul 31 by DaleiLama

Hope they are going to be the new Brexit blue ones?

442 might have summat to say about that

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket Update on 18:59 - Jul 31 with 2423 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Season Ticket Update on 13:05 - Jul 31 by D_Alien

Yep, this is the point at which things could really begin to bite

Whatever lower league clubs thought might be possible could very easily turn into a "better think again" scenario, if it hasn't already

imo, the possibility of mass bankruptcies now looms large. One possible solution would be much greater financial support from the richer end of the football pyramid. I wonder just how short-sighted and insular those at the top are capable of being?

In my experience D_A extremely. The powers that be at united & city etc couldn’t give a flying fook about leagues 1 & 2. If everyone in Rochdale, Bury, Oldham etc bought shirts with the remote possibility that they would get a chance to go to a game while subscribing to sky etc then they’re happy.
The reality is that clubs at our level will have to look after themselves.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Update on 11:59 - Aug 6 with 2035 viewsSandyman

Just a thought,
Has anyone had an acknowledgement from the club to e mails requesting option 1, 2 or 3 for their unused season tickets?
Season Ticket Update on 13:38 - Aug 6 with 1940 viewsfitzochris

Season Ticket Update on 13:10 - Jul 31 by judd

Fitzo tweeted about the PL putting £2.5m into each L1 & 2 club to help with the such costs as player testing. It's about time this was publicly confirmed. Or otherwise...

The EFL told its member representatives that the Premier League had agreed £2.5million per club. That is a fact.

There are two ambiguities with this statement, however:

- Is it £2.5m from each Premier League club to be divided between the 48 Leagues One and Two clubs, or is it £2.5m for each of the 48 clubs in these divisions?
- Is it a gift or is it a loan?

Moot points at the moment, as the money hasn't even materialised.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Season Ticket Update on 17:12 - Aug 6 with 1828 viewsonedalefan

Season Ticket Update on 11:59 - Aug 6 by Sandyman

Just a thought,
Has anyone had an acknowledgement from the club to e mails requesting option 1, 2 or 3 for their unused season tickets?

Received an email today asking for season ticket details and bank details to pay the refund.
Season Ticket Update on 21:03 - Aug 6 with 1679 viewsjudd

Season Ticket Update on 17:12 - Aug 6 by onedalefan

Received an email today asking for season ticket details and bank details to pay the refund.

Received an email yesterday also, thanks, but my questions remain unanswered.

Also received a snail mail.

Season Ticket Update on 01:34 - Aug 7 with 1476 viewsSandyman

Season Ticket Update on 21:03 - Aug 6 by judd

Received an email yesterday also, thanks, but my questions remain unanswered.

Also received a snail mail.

Asked the question about the bury game but got no answer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024