Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6pm curfew for all men 13:19 - Mar 11 with 15625 viewsbritferry

Thats what the Green Parties Baroness Jones wants after the sad incident of Sarah Everard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-C

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6pm curfew for all men on 12:44 - Mar 12 with 1195 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 12:22 - Mar 12 by Gwyn737

What you have wrong is that I give an opinion and you either tell me it's not what I think or yo link it to an ubrelated subject.

I didn't mention race at all - you did.

I enjoy our back and forths but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop telling me what I think or what I'd do in any given situation.

Huh?

It was a question whether you would say the same to victims of racism if the comments were suggesting black people stay in after 6pm to reduce crime. You said you would.

Often when people talk about men or white people, you often have to make exactly the same scenario and switch the races or genders, because you find people don’t hold the same situations to the same standards.

You avoided the question and then later admitted you would tell victims of racism in a similar situation that they were being too sensitive or whatever it was you said.

I’m not sure what you are denying.

I think all comments such as this based on identity, be that sexuality, race or gender is absolutely deplorable and should be called out for what they are. The chances of such abhorrent suggestions coming to fruition is irrelevant to how offensive and discriminatory the comments are.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 12:47]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

6pm curfew for all men on 13:15 - Mar 12 with 1162 viewsCatullus

Women shouldn't have a curfew imposed, if a curfew needs imposing it should apply to everyone and then in extreme circumstances such as with this pandemic or maybe a societal break down, mass rioting or other extreme circumstance.

We need to make the streets safer for EVERYONE and anyone who breaks the law, if caught, should be punished properly.

I'll qualify that with criminals can have a curfew imposed for other peoples safety.

That';s why I say more police and police on the beat again may be part of an answer. Take the streets back from the scumbags.
Also, when men see other men deliberately making women feel unsafe and scared, we should speak up. I suppose there are many cases of men accidentally scaring women, maybe simply by going the same way down a street, there's not much that can be done about that, we can hang back a bit, cross the road maybe but we have to realise what's happening first. That means having to be a bit more thoughtful which makes it harde because so many people, generally speaking, are so thoughtless these days anyway. Obviously there will be those who don't give a toss if they scare others too. Such is life.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

6pm curfew for all men on 13:43 - Mar 12 with 1138 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 13:15 - Mar 12 by Catullus

Women shouldn't have a curfew imposed, if a curfew needs imposing it should apply to everyone and then in extreme circumstances such as with this pandemic or maybe a societal break down, mass rioting or other extreme circumstance.

We need to make the streets safer for EVERYONE and anyone who breaks the law, if caught, should be punished properly.

I'll qualify that with criminals can have a curfew imposed for other peoples safety.

That';s why I say more police and police on the beat again may be part of an answer. Take the streets back from the scumbags.
Also, when men see other men deliberately making women feel unsafe and scared, we should speak up. I suppose there are many cases of men accidentally scaring women, maybe simply by going the same way down a street, there's not much that can be done about that, we can hang back a bit, cross the road maybe but we have to realise what's happening first. That means having to be a bit more thoughtful which makes it harde because so many people, generally speaking, are so thoughtless these days anyway. Obviously there will be those who don't give a toss if they scare others too. Such is life.

The streets were lost as soon a they introduced Accelerated Promotion for graduates.

Sergeant after 2 years,Inspector after 4. Many utterless clueless ,no interst in their troops,just ambition to get as high as possible as far away from reality.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6pm curfew for all men on 13:53 - Mar 12 with 1139 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 13:43 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

The streets were lost as soon a they introduced Accelerated Promotion for graduates.

Sergeant after 2 years,Inspector after 4. Many utterless clueless ,no interst in their troops,just ambition to get as high as possible as far away from reality.

We have seen people with lofty ambitions be promoited above their capability in plenty of places, politicis springs instantly to mind. Many of our politicians shouldn't have gotten anywhere near government, Chris Grayling FFS!.....Matt Hancock, we can hardly feel good about Ashworth, Thornberry or Kinnock in Labour either.

I saw it in Royal Mail, yes men who did what senior managers wanted so got promoted but were totally useless as managers.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

6pm curfew for all men on 13:58 - Mar 12 with 1117 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 13:53 - Mar 12 by Catullus

We have seen people with lofty ambitions be promoited above their capability in plenty of places, politicis springs instantly to mind. Many of our politicians shouldn't have gotten anywhere near government, Chris Grayling FFS!.....Matt Hancock, we can hardly feel good about Ashworth, Thornberry or Kinnock in Labour either.

I saw it in Royal Mail, yes men who did what senior managers wanted so got promoted but were totally useless as managers.

Managing major crime and social disorder starts at the coalface and you cannot learn it by books or study.

Im afraid senior officers now are simply political animals.

The public deserves better and they are being let down.

It has become ever worse and frankly,Police Officers are too placid and take it all .

The justice system is a disgrace as is punishment

6pm curfew for all men on 16:58 - Mar 12 with 1077 viewsKeithHaynes

6pm curfew for all men on 13:53 - Mar 12 by Catullus

Bobby Charlton as an example.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

6pm curfew for all men on 17:07 - Mar 12 with 1070 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 16:58 - Mar 12 by KeithHaynes

Bobby Charlton as an example.

I'll take your Charlton and raise it with a Kevin Cullis!

6pm curfew for all men on 17:10 - Mar 12 with 1049 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 17:07 - Mar 12 by Catullus

I'll take your Charlton and raise it with a Kevin Cullis!

I ll toss you both into the giver with a John Barnes

Login to get fewer ads

6pm curfew for all men on 17:23 - Mar 12 with 1054 viewsKeithHaynes

6pm curfew for all men on 17:10 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

I ll toss you both into the giver with a John Barnes

Nobby Styles ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

6pm curfew for all men on 17:34 - Mar 12 with 1040 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 10:07 - Mar 12 by KeithHaynes

Alleged murder 😉

It’s not an alleged murder. It’s an alleged murderer.
6pm curfew for all men on 17:35 - Mar 12 with 1043 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 17:23 - Mar 12 by KeithHaynes

Nobby Styles ?

Christian Gross...or if I change jobs, Boris Johnson....go on, beat that!

6pm curfew for all men on 19:09 - Mar 12 with 1005 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 10:14 - Mar 12 by KeithHaynes

All posts that feature more than an acceptable opinion are either removed or censored.
As has happened in this thread.

Sorry Keith. Didn’t see this.

There’s a post on.a thread about Mark Drakeford where a poster calls another poster a ‘fag’. It’s been there without removal since March 7.

On this thread I had abusive language directed at me (it was later edited but after it was seen).

I appreciate that not everything will be seen and to be frank who can be bothered to report after the event but some postings on here are vile.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:58 - Mar 12 with 983 viewstrampie

Lisa you have used abusive language many times in the past, from memory you have called me names on here a few times, I would rather there is no abuse at all and I don't want to start an argument by pointing this out but I think it's a bit rich you personally complaining of abusive language.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

6pm curfew for all men on 20:11 - Mar 12 with 966 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 19:58 - Mar 12 by trampie

Lisa you have used abusive language many times in the past, from memory you have called me names on here a few times, I would rather there is no abuse at all and I don't want to start an argument by pointing this out but I think it's a bit rich you personally complaining of abusive language.

No Trampie. I have pointed out you’re a troll.

That’s not abusive, it’s a fact.
6pm curfew for all men on 20:27 - Mar 12 with 938 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 19:58 - Mar 12 by trampie

Tramp
Lisa and I have locked horns so many times but rather than use profanity she pursues a more subtle form of patronising seeing the like of vile scum like me get a more eloquent shoeing.I am beneath her -so to speak -and not having the interlect to exchange with her.

Her fans laud her. She was said once to have trashed me in talk .

I have always said if our posters were so smart and successful why did they allow the club to be sold as it was.

God knows we detest each others opinions but I reckon we stay on the side-just- of decency and know where to draw the line.same applies with Killy.

6pm curfew for all men on 20:27 - Mar 12 with 950 viewstrampie

6pm curfew for all men on 20:11 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

No Trampie. I have pointed out you’re a troll.

That’s not abusive, it’s a fact.

Oh no you have called me worse, you lose an argument and then your tactic is to discredit someone, in my case you call me a troll, you dish it out but you can't take it.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 20:33]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

6pm curfew for all men on 20:30 - Mar 12 with 936 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 20:27 - Mar 12 by trampie

Oh no you have called me worse, you lose an argument and then your tactic is to discredit someone, in my case you call me a troll, you dish it out but you can't take it.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 20:33]

Fair play tramp.
I think you can,though I can't or at least not without biting back.

6pm curfew for all men on 20:54 - Mar 12 with 918 viewsGaryjack

Here we go!

Drakeford is fast becoming a bit of a despot!
6pm curfew for all men on 21:51 - Mar 12 with 867 viewsYrAlarch

6pm curfew for all men on 10:07 - Mar 12 by KeithHaynes

Alleged murder 😉

I am glad you have also pulled her up on her quantum leap from an arrested person to a murderer. I know he has now been charged by he has not yet been convicted. She should also bear in mind that we will not know the full story, or at least the near as dammit, until the trial.
6pm curfew for all men on 21:54 - Mar 12 with 852 viewsFireboy2

6pm curfew for all men on 21:51 - Mar 12 by YrAlarch

I am glad you have also pulled her up on her quantum leap from an arrested person to a murderer. I know he has now been charged by he has not yet been convicted. She should also bear in mind that we will not know the full story, or at least the near as dammit, until the trial.

Not being funny but if the police have charged him so close to his arrest then I would edge my best that he is the killer.
6pm curfew for all men on 21:56 - Mar 12 with 850 viewsYrAlarch

She also seems to imply that he was armed when he, allegedly, committed the offence. She needs to disavow herself of that.
6pm curfew for all men on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 844 viewsFlashberryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 20:54 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

Here we go!

Drakeford is fast becoming a bit of a despot!

What do you mean "becoming"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

6pm curfew for all men on 22:19 - Mar 12 with 824 viewsGaryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 22:01 - Mar 12 by Flashberryjack

What do you mean "becoming"

Point taken Flash. Anyone who supports a Welsh Indy ref when between 12/15% of the population would be in favour of independence, must surely have lost the plot some time ago!
6pm curfew for all men (n/t) on 22:50 - Mar 12 with 812 viewsJack123

6pm curfew for all men (n/t) on 06:32 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

He never fails to edit does he.

libera nos a malo

6pm curfew for all men on 23:07 - Mar 12 with 792 viewsGroo

6pm curfew for all men on 21:54 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

Not being funny but if the police have charged him so close to his arrest then I would edge my best that he is the killer.

I would edge my bets that they think he's the killer.

They have hung people they thought were the killer in the past to find they didn't do it in the end.

Not backing the bloke and I know nothing of the facts and evidence they have, just saying, just because he's arrested it doesn't mean he's guilty.

Whatever, I hope they catch the killer.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024