Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6pm curfew for all men 13:19 - Mar 11 with 15590 viewsbritferry

Thats what the Green Parties Baroness Jones wants after the sad incident of Sarah Everard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-C

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6pm curfew for all men on 22:21 - Mar 11 with 999 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:20 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

Again, it’s so ridiculous it wouldn’t happen.

I’d give it same credence I’d give to the Baroness.

Would you tell them they were incredibly insecure for stating that?

I dont think so. I think you would be on the front lines of the argument.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

6pm curfew for all men on 22:25 - Mar 11 with 982 viewsbuilthjack

Some men should have a 24 hour curfew, away from this board.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

6pm curfew for all men on 22:25 - Mar 11 with 982 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 22:18 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Because you are showing double standards.

We both know you would be up in arms if the suggestion was based on race as opposed to gender and would certainly not accuse them of being “incredibly insecure” once they justifiably state how nonsensical and offensive it is.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:20]

I’ve been clear it’s a daft idea. You’re making out I think it’s a good one.

It’s a daft idea whether based on gender, race, religion, height, number of legs and hair colour.

I specifically said I’d be up in arms if I thought it was actually on the table. You’re making out it support it or have I misconstrued you?
6pm curfew for all men on 22:28 - Mar 11 with 966 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:25 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

I’ve been clear it’s a daft idea. You’re making out I think it’s a good one.

It’s a daft idea whether based on gender, race, religion, height, number of legs and hair colour.

I specifically said I’d be up in arms if I thought it was actually on the table. You’re making out it support it or have I misconstrued you?

I’m not making it out you think it’s a good idea.

I’m saying your reaction to some people calling out the idea is not the same as it would be if other demographics were being demonised.

Which I have no doubt is the case.

The comments would be vile and racist if made against a race, regardless if it was implemented or not.

The comments themselves however be seen as utterly abhorrent and not the threat of it actually being imposed, that part is almost irrelevant. The fact not many people have publicly slammed them is a sad indictment of how accepted man hating is.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:34]

6pm curfew for all men on 22:34 - Mar 11 with 943 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 22:28 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not making it out you think it’s a good idea.

I’m saying your reaction to some people calling out the idea is not the same as it would be if other demographics were being demonised.

Which I have no doubt is the case.

The comments would be vile and racist if made against a race, regardless if it was implemented or not.

The comments themselves however be seen as utterly abhorrent and not the threat of it actually being imposed, that part is almost irrelevant. The fact not many people have publicly slammed them is a sad indictment of how accepted man hating is.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:34]

I’m calling people out for deflecting. It’s a sad event that deserves to be talked about in its own right and not used to futher a different agenda at its own cost.

Besides, if I said on here that I liked apples you’d accuse me of hating pears!

That’ll do for tonight.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:35]
6pm curfew for all men on 22:38 - Mar 11 with 929 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow.

Some people are quite obviously so utterly self obsessed that they are incapable of talking about anything unless it’s themselves.

The comment in the Lords was a response to the fact that the reaction to these cases is for women to be subjected to a curfew.It was pointing out the hypocrisy. It wasn’t any more than that.

And yes, men are subjected to violence. Normally by men. But sometimes women, particularly in domestic situations . And that’s awful. But it’s not what we are talking about. We are talking about the level of sexual harassment and violence against women in everyday life. Not gang related. Not drug territory wars. Simply walking home.

Are some people really so needy and insecure that they can’t talk about women’s experience? It has to be directed instead at men’s experience? No wonder there’s such a problem. Some have the emotional intelligence of a toddler.

You look like idiots.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:42]
6pm curfew for all men on 22:39 - Mar 11 with 929 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:34 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

I’m calling people out for deflecting. It’s a sad event that deserves to be talked about in its own right and not used to futher a different agenda at its own cost.

Besides, if I said on here that I liked apples you’d accuse me of hating pears!

That’ll do for tonight.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:35]

The thread is literally about the Barroness’ comments. Read the title.

Gwyn you are losing credibility here mate. Just state you were wrong and move on. Pretending it’s a “me” issue isn’t going to cut the mustard.

I haven’t accused you of hating or liking anything. I have made the point that these discriminatory comments have been met by you in the form of telling others they are incredibly insecure for slating them.

Where as if it was aimed at a demographic popular for social justice warriors you would be on the front line making the exact same points regarding the derogatory and prejudiced nature.

Your excuse for that is because it has little chance of being implemented - hardly the point is it. The point being made is society and their acceptance of these sorts of comments and suggestions which demonises a whole gender.

Where is your thread on the incident itself that deserves to be talked about in its own right? I’ll give it a read now, I’m sure you must have created one right?

Course you didn’t.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:40]

6pm curfew for all men on 22:40 - Mar 11 with 920 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 22:20 - Mar 11 by Glossolalia

I'm not threatened and am fully aware of its hypothetical/embryonic nature. The fact that its made it onto this forum, however, says much about the man-bashing that abounds these days. It's the myopic, absolutist thinking that is slightly alarming, not that I happen to be a male. Whatever, really.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:22]

A man posted it...

But yes, your concern about man bashing is far more important than the concern of almost every woman about being sexually harassed or attacked by a man. Obviously. It goes without saying.
Login to get fewer ads

6pm curfew for all men on 22:42 - Mar 11 with 913 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:38 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Wow.

Some people are quite obviously so utterly self obsessed that they are incapable of talking about anything unless it’s themselves.

The comment in the Lords was a response to the fact that the reaction to these cases is for women to be subjected to a curfew.It was pointing out the hypocrisy. It wasn’t any more than that.

And yes, men are subjected to violence. Normally by men. But sometimes women, particularly in domestic situations . And that’s awful. But it’s not what we are talking about. We are talking about the level of sexual harassment and violence against women in everyday life. Not gang related. Not drug territory wars. Simply walking home.

Are some people really so needy and insecure that they can’t talk about women’s experience? It has to be directed instead at men’s experience? No wonder there’s such a problem. Some have the emotional intelligence of a toddler.

You look like idiots.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:42]

No we aren’t, we are talking about the Baroness’ comments.

Again, more men are attacked at random than women, by some distance. And yes, just for simply walking home. Unrelated, unprovoked attacks.

One study:-

The research found more than one in three assaults on males which resulted in hospitalisation in 2014-15, where the attacker was specified, were perpetrated by strangers. This compared to about one in 14 for females.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:43]

6pm curfew for all men on 22:46 - Mar 11 with 906 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:40 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

A man posted it...

But yes, your concern about man bashing is far more important than the concern of almost every woman about being sexually harassed or attacked by a man. Obviously. It goes without saying.

It’s hyperbole like yours that create such fear.

6pm curfew for all men on 22:50 - Mar 11 with 891 viewsDr_Parnassus

If people don’t wish to read the whole article, the main facts within:-

When that data is backed up by other studies (80% of assault victims in entertainment venues are men), and police crime data (70% of assaults against men and 42% against women occurred outside the home, 81% of women knew the offender, only 49% of men did) we can be pretty sure the information is reasonably accurate.

Random attacks by strangers make up 19% of female assaults and 51% of male assaults. So while women are undoubtedly more nervous about walking home alone, in reality they are in far less danger of being attacked if they were a male.

Article below:-

EARLIER this week police released CCTV footage of two thugs who attacked a man at a tram stop in Melbourne.

The two men had been watching the victim from a car, then they chased him into a shop, knocked him to the ground and kicked him in the head.

It’s a terrible crime, we can only hope the poor young man will be OK, and that he be given all the help he needs to recover, emotionally as well as physically, from such a traumatic experience.

It’s interesting though, that police issued no warnings to other young men about taking care on the streets while these two thugs remain at large. And there was no public debate about what the victim was doing out at night by himself, whether he had been drinking, or what he was wearing when he was attacked.

No one suggested that anything he did could have contributed to the attack against him. Had the victim of this attack been a woman however, the response would have been very different.

Which is odd; stranger danger is far more of a risk for men than it is for women.

Men are more likely to be the victim of assault than women, and far more likely to be assaulted by someone they don’t know.

I have written before that the Personal Safety Survey needs to be better understood as an indication of violence rather than a set of facts, but where it shows a huge difference between how men and women experience violence (92% of assaults against men, but only 39% of assaults against women, occurred outside their home) it’s worth taking seriously.

When that data is backed up by other studies (80% of assault victims in entertainment venues are men), and police crime data (70% of assaults against men and 42% against women occurred outside the home, 81% of women knew the offender, only 49% of men did) we can be pretty sure the information is reasonably accurate.

So, given than the risk to men out in public is so much higher than it is for women, where are all the warnings for men to take more care on the streets?

Who is telling them to be aware of their surroundings and not go out alone? Where is all the debate on social media and talkback radio about men putting themselves at risk by drinking too much in public or being out night by themselves? What about some strong public discussion about what male victims were wearing when they are assaulted?

Should they be more careful, carry their keys in their hands, text their friends when they get home, ask their wives and girlfriends to pick them up, or have someone walk them home?

Despite the fact that men are in more danger on our streets than women, I have never seen any discussions like this. And I’ve looked for them.

Such warnings are however, very common for women.

“This is a timely reminder for women to exercise a little bit of caution when they are out and about and be familiar with their surroundings,” Detective Senior Constable Jason Shey said, after a woman was sexually assaulted when she was lying on a blanket in a park reading a book.

“I suggest to people, particularly females, they shouldn’t be alone in parks. I’m sorry to say that is the case. We just need to be a little bit more careful, a little bit more security conscious,” said Detective-Inspector Mick Hughes, after Masa Vukotic was murdered in Melbourne.

Police are on the frontline of violence, they are usually the first ones on a scene and have to deal with the horrors of finding dead bodies and traumatised victims. It must be devastating, and it is entirely understandable that they would want to do anything in their power to reduce the number of violent crimes they have to deal with.

But why is it only female victims who provoke warnings like these? And why is it, when women push back on such warnings, that public debate centres on whether women should face the realities of violence and take care to avoid it, but no one ever talks about men in these terms?

The inescapable conclusion is that we do not think men can be in any way responsible for the violence enacted against them. We don’t need to have a discussion about victim blaming for men, because male victims are never blamed.

If men, who are at more risk than women, are still held blameless for violence done to them by strangers, then this should be equally true of women. But it isn’t, and the only reason is that we think women are always in some way to blame for the violence they experience at the hands of men.

Women have a responsibility to protect themselves from violence, so if they are victims, they have failed in this responsibility and therefore have to wear some of the blame. This perception never extends to men.

While we are still having a discussion about gendered violence, we need to talk about gendered expectations of victims.

No one, male or female, should ever be blamed for the violence done to them. No one can be responsible for the acts someone else commits, and the only cause of violence is the perpetrator’s choice to be violent.

Both men and women are entitled to that assumption, it’s a shame that still isn’t the case
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:51]

6pm curfew for all men on 22:50 - Mar 11 with 888 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 22:42 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

No we aren’t, we are talking about the Baroness’ comments.

Again, more men are attacked at random than women, by some distance. And yes, just for simply walking home. Unrelated, unprovoked attacks.

One study:-

The research found more than one in three assaults on males which resulted in hospitalisation in 2014-15, where the attacker was specified, were perpetrated by strangers. This compared to about one in 14 for females.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:43]

Again, we are not talking about that.

But as an aside, the Baroness’ comments, given they were suggesting that the perpetrators rather than the victims be the ones who are subjected to a curfew, didn’t differentiate anyway as to the gender of the victims, simply that of the perpetrators.

If in both cases, the perpetrators are men, so that’s fine isn’t it. Safer for everyone...

Not that she was actually suggesting it anyway of course, but given you appear to be unwilling to accept that.

The stranger thing is right though. Women are far more likely to be harmed or killed by someone they know. Completely irrelevant on this thread of course. But whatever.
6pm curfew for all men on 22:52 - Mar 11 with 882 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 22:46 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s hyperbole like yours that create such fear.

Nope.

It’s the inability of some men to stop harassing or attacking women that causes such fear.
6pm curfew for all men on 22:55 - Mar 11 with 881 viewsGlossolalia

6pm curfew for all men on 22:40 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

A man posted it...

My word, you're touchy.

I'm having a conversation about absolutist nonsense on a thread about said nonsense. Within this thread, I'm well within my rights to air concerns about this way of thinking. I haven't derailed it or hushed the problems with violence. In fact I've looked at some figures to try and illuminate the problems therein.

If you genuinely think I place these slight concerns above the safety of all innocent people, you need to relax and reflect. Digging away at underlying issues, such as the problem with looking at so much through a prism of sex and identity, in no way undermines the poor woman who was attacked. Need I express sympathy?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:56]
6pm curfew for all men on 22:56 - Mar 11 with 879 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:50 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Again, we are not talking about that.

But as an aside, the Baroness’ comments, given they were suggesting that the perpetrators rather than the victims be the ones who are subjected to a curfew, didn’t differentiate anyway as to the gender of the victims, simply that of the perpetrators.

If in both cases, the perpetrators are men, so that’s fine isn’t it. Safer for everyone...

Not that she was actually suggesting it anyway of course, but given you appear to be unwilling to accept that.

The stranger thing is right though. Women are far more likely to be harmed or killed by someone they know. Completely irrelevant on this thread of course. But whatever.

Of course it’s relevant. You made the incorrect point that women are more likely to be attacked by a stranger just for walking home.

That’s wrong and the issue entirely misrepresented, I hope not on purpose and a gap in knowledge on the subject instead.

Men are far more likely to be attacked while walking home. I don’t care what you interpret the motives behind the Baroness’ comments were, they are abhorrent.

6pm curfew for all men on 22:56 - Mar 11 with 875 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 22:50 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

If people don’t wish to read the whole article, the main facts within:-

Random attacks by strangers make up 19% of female assaults and 51% of male assaults. So while women are undoubtedly more nervous about walking home alone, in reality they are in far less danger of being attacked if they were a male.

Article below:-

EARLIER this week police released CCTV footage of two thugs who attacked a man at a tram stop in Melbourne.

The two men had been watching the victim from a car, then they chased him into a shop, knocked him to the ground and kicked him in the head.

It’s a terrible crime, we can only hope the poor young man will be OK, and that he be given all the help he needs to recover, emotionally as well as physically, from such a traumatic experience.

It’s interesting though, that police issued no warnings to other young men about taking care on the streets while these two thugs remain at large. And there was no public debate about what the victim was doing out at night by himself, whether he had been drinking, or what he was wearing when he was attacked.

No one suggested that anything he did could have contributed to the attack against him. Had the victim of this attack been a woman however, the response would have been very different.

Which is odd; stranger danger is far more of a risk for men than it is for women.

Men are more likely to be the victim of assault than women, and far more likely to be assaulted by someone they don’t know.

I have written before that the Personal Safety Survey needs to be better understood as an indication of violence rather than a set of facts, but where it shows a huge difference between how men and women experience violence (92% of assaults against men, but only 39% of assaults against women, occurred outside their home) it’s worth taking seriously.

So, given than the risk to men out in public is so much higher than it is for women, where are all the warnings for men to take more care on the streets?

Who is telling them to be aware of their surroundings and not go out alone? Where is all the debate on social media and talkback radio about men putting themselves at risk by drinking too much in public or being out night by themselves? What about some strong public discussion about what male victims were wearing when they are assaulted?

Should they be more careful, carry their keys in their hands, text their friends when they get home, ask their wives and girlfriends to pick them up, or have someone walk them home?

Despite the fact that men are in more danger on our streets than women, I have never seen any discussions like this. And I’ve looked for them.

Such warnings are however, very common for women.

“This is a timely reminder for women to exercise a little bit of caution when they are out and about and be familiar with their surroundings,” Detective Senior Constable Jason Shey said, after a woman was sexually assaulted when she was lying on a blanket in a park reading a book.

“I suggest to people, particularly females, they shouldn’t be alone in parks. I’m sorry to say that is the case. We just need to be a little bit more careful, a little bit more security conscious,” said Detective-Inspector Mick Hughes, after Masa Vukotic was murdered in Melbourne.

Police are on the frontline of violence, they are usually the first ones on a scene and have to deal with the horrors of finding dead bodies and traumatised victims. It must be devastating, and it is entirely understandable that they would want to do anything in their power to reduce the number of violent crimes they have to deal with.

But why is it only female victims who provoke warnings like these? And why is it, when women push back on such warnings, that public debate centres on whether women should face the realities of violence and take care to avoid it, but no one ever talks about men in these terms?

The inescapable conclusion is that we do not think men can be in any way responsible for the violence enacted against them. We don’t need to have a discussion about victim blaming for men, because male victims are never blamed.

If men, who are at more risk than women, are still held blameless for violence done to them by strangers, then this should be equally true of women. But it isn’t, and the only reason is that we think women are always in some way to blame for the violence they experience at the hands of men.

Women have a responsibility to protect themselves from violence, so if they are victims, they have failed in this responsibility and therefore have to wear some of the blame. This perception never extends to men.

While we are still having a discussion about gendered violence, we need to talk about gendered expectations of victims.

No one, male or female, should ever be blamed for the violence done to them. No one can be responsible for the acts someone else commits, and the only cause of violence is the perpetrator’s choice to be violent.

Both men and women are entitled to that assumption, it’s a shame that still isn’t the case
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:51]

It’s irrelevant.

We are talking about the fear of women to go about their business due to harassment and attack.

Your article of course points out the discrimination in the way men and women are treated in such circumstances. Did you fail to read it, or didn’t you understand it?
6pm curfew for all men on 22:57 - Mar 11 with 874 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:52 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

It’s the inability of some men to stop harassing or attacking women that causes such fear.

Some “people” to stop harassing or attacking other “people”, you men? Women are not the only victims and men are not the only perpetrators, in fact are victims far less of the time.

It is comments from many like yourself that ignore that and make it a female issue which causes such deep lack of understanding on the matter.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:58]

6pm curfew for all men on 22:59 - Mar 11 with 867 viewsGlossolalia

6pm curfew for all men on 22:56 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s irrelevant.

We are talking about the fear of women to go about their business due to harassment and attack.

Your article of course points out the discrimination in the way men and women are treated in such circumstances. Did you fail to read it, or didn’t you understand it?

No Lisa, we are not just talking about fearful women and harassment. You don't make the rules, sunshine.
6pm curfew for all men on 23:01 - Mar 11 with 864 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:56 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s irrelevant.

It’s not irrelevant in the slightest.

You are making the point that women are more likely than men to be attacked at random. In fact you specifically said so.

That’s incorrect.

Men are more likely to be attacked at random. So while the fear is there in females, the stats say they are far safer than their male counterparts.

Maybe you should be championing that they are the safest gender to be rather than stoking fear by making out they are the most in danger?

6pm curfew for all men on 23:01 - Mar 11 with 861 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 22:59 - Mar 11 by Glossolalia

No Lisa, we are not just talking about fearful women and harassment. You don't make the rules, sunshine.

She changes the discussion when facts are brought in to counter what she is trying to misrepresent.

6pm curfew for all men on 23:02 - Mar 11 with 860 viewsSirjohnalot

In nearly 20 years of working in criminal law, I can count the number of domestic violence case I’ve dealt with women as the perpetrators on men on one hand (granted many aren’t reported), the other way around 1000s ?

Likewise the number of sexual assaults women on males ? (Apart when she was with a man on children) none. Sexual assaults, man on woman. Too many to remember.

No we are not the perpetrators but men are the problem and men must be the solution. No one should do a Piers Morgan and tell a woman like Lisa she’s exaggerating or is not believed. We’ve all heard men in different scenarios throw unwanted sexual advances towards women, women expect it and ignore it. Why should they ? We need to do better in calling this behaviour out.

6pm curfew ? Appalling. Disgusting ? Yes. That’s how many women feel when it’s dark and self impose it.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 23:03]
6pm curfew for all men on 23:04 - Mar 11 with 843 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 22:56 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course it’s relevant. You made the incorrect point that women are more likely to be attacked by a stranger just for walking home.

That’s wrong and the issue entirely misrepresented, I hope not on purpose and a gap in knowledge on the subject instead.

Men are far more likely to be attacked while walking home. I don’t care what you interpret the motives behind the Baroness’ comments were, they are abhorrent.

“ You made the incorrect point that women are more likely to be attacked by a stranger just for walking home. ”

I didn’t.

You’re so desperate to argue that you create stuff to argue with.

I haven’t interpreted motives behind the comments.
6pm curfew for all men on 23:07 - Mar 11 with 836 viewsGlossolalia

6pm curfew for all men on 23:02 - Mar 11 by Sirjohnalot

In nearly 20 years of working in criminal law, I can count the number of domestic violence case I’ve dealt with women as the perpetrators on men on one hand (granted many aren’t reported), the other way around 1000s ?

Likewise the number of sexual assaults women on males ? (Apart when she was with a man on children) none. Sexual assaults, man on woman. Too many to remember.

No we are not the perpetrators but men are the problem and men must be the solution. No one should do a Piers Morgan and tell a woman like Lisa she’s exaggerating or is not believed. We’ve all heard men in different scenarios throw unwanted sexual advances towards women, women expect it and ignore it. Why should they ? We need to do better in calling this behaviour out.

6pm curfew ? Appalling. Disgusting ? Yes. That’s how many women feel when it’s dark and self impose it.

That all makes sense to me. Domestic violence and rape victims are overwhelmingly women. What myself and Dr P have touched on is the overarching fact that men are more common victims of murder in general. And not in a way to undermine the poor girl involved in this; the thread simply lead to a discussion about it.

We are also talking about feeling threatened and unsafe. I've dealt with the aftermath of a gang rape first-hand. It's ugly and so damaging. So in this context, of course women have reason to feel more insecure. But to shut down conversations about other forms of violence isn't exactly helpful.
But should I report it when I'm sexually touched, inappropriately ? I never have.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 23:10]
6pm curfew for all men on 23:07 - Mar 11 with 831 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 22:57 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Some “people” to stop harassing or attacking other “people”, you men? Women are not the only victims and men are not the only perpetrators, in fact are victims far less of the time.

It is comments from many like yourself that ignore that and make it a female issue which causes such deep lack of understanding on the matter.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 22:58]

Nope.

It’s a female issue here because we are talking about a female issue. We are talking about women being attacked and harassed by men.

There are hundreds of threads talking about male issues.

Start one up if you don’t think any are relevant.
6pm curfew for all men on 23:08 - Mar 11 with 965 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 23:02 - Mar 11 by Sirjohnalot

That’s the sort of comment I find utterly frightening. “Men are the problem”.

No, some men and some women are violent. More men are the victims of this group of people than women. Stating that a man who has been beaten to within an inch of his life is a part of the problem due to his gender is terrifying.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024