Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6pm curfew for all men 13:19 - Mar 11 with 14919 viewsbritferry

Thats what the Green Parties Baroness Jones wants after the sad incident of Sarah Everard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-C

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6pm curfew for all men on 18:40 - Mar 11 with 875 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 15:49 - Mar 11 by YrAlarch

Lest we forget, the serving police officer has not been charged yet.
Lest we forget, he was not on duty at the time of the incident, and
He would not have been armed, lest we forget.

You saying you don’t think it’s him? The people holding him quite obviously think it is.

Series of extreme coincidences don’t you think? To catch him on CCTV picking up someone in London and the body being found by his house 65 miles away. Imagine the chances of that.

No, he had just finished duty. He was on his way home from his shift at the American Embassy.

So? I said he was an armed officer. Which he was. The reason that’s important is the amount of supposed vetting that is done.

You excuse him though. Carry on. Guess what that makes you sound like...
6pm curfew for all men on 18:43 - Mar 11 with 862 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 18:39 - Mar 11 by Catullus

Any suggestion that all police are bad is as silly as suggesting all men are bad.

We can take any situation and judge it, but only if we have all the facts can we begin to judge accurately. In the end we are all responsible for our own safety and knowing the world is a dangerous place should be enough for people to be careful. Far too many are not. Most of them get away with it and even then, those that are careful can fall prey to a predatory scumbag.

This police officer they arrested, not many seem to mention a women wasarrested with him. Did she distract Ms Everard? Did she provide the scumbag with the opportunity?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56331950

Maybe the rule has to be, trust nobody. If this women assisted an offender, as she is accused of then it's not just men who are dangerous.

But people do.Hate them.They offer no alternative.For years Black communities complained about lack of Black Officers.I asked one directly once,why dont you join. Couldnt repeat what he said on here.

Police have to do society's dirty laundry.

When we're tucked up in bed these people are out there dealing with people and situations nobody would willingly face.Why they do it,Why I did it,I ll never know. Many join to make a difference but met with the hostility from public and the contempt from politicians they soon get disillusioned and are leaving at a rate of knots that the public would not believe. The job is f@arked

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6pm curfew for all men on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 866 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 15:54 - Mar 11 by Catullus

Sounds to me like London isn't a safe place! That 97% stat, where is it from? How many responded to the survey?

The problem here is (it seems to me anyway) that we haven't got enough police out on the beat and so the scumbags feel free to behave as they wish. Some men will alaways take advantage or try to anyway. And so women feel threatened by all men because they don't know who they can trust. It's understandable I guess.

Of course this poor woman is the victim of a serving officer which can't help any women feeling scared.

It’s UK wide.

No, the problem isn’t lack of police. It’s that women are treated appallingly.

Look at this thread. Look at the post pikey made. He’s not even banned. And he’s done it repeatedly.

It’s pathetic.
6pm curfew for all men on 18:46 - Mar 11 with 863 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 16:29 - Mar 11 by Highjack

What percentage of men engages in this behaviour out of interest? To lump us all in with a tiny minority of scumbags seems horrendously unfair.

Who’s lumping everyone in?

I said it was a small minority.

But people refusing to call out horrific misogyny when it’s present even in this thread, means they’re part of the problem.
6pm curfew for all men on 18:48 - Mar 11 with 858 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 15:46 - Mar 11 by controversial_jack

Agree totally. It was complete and utter nonsense. No idea where she lives, but thankfully I don't

Oh right. So the experience of women in talking about violence against women is nonsense?

You’re the person who had a moderator remove a part of a post where I called you a moron right?
6pm curfew for all men on 18:50 - Mar 11 with 854 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 16:55 - Mar 11 by Highjack

Would the sort of scumbag that attacks, rapes or kills women be put off by a curfew anyway? Having less other men on the streets would make it easier for them surely? If I saw a woman being attacked I’d certainly intervene as would most men I imagine.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 16:57]

She was making t(we point that women are always told to stay in and men never are. It was a statement being made to point out the double standards.

It’s not that difficult to understand surely?
6pm curfew for all men on 18:50 - Mar 11 with 857 viewsProfessor

I will just post this. I taught this woman and proud to call her a friend.
https://www.bigissue.com/opinion/male-decision-makers-have-no-idea-how-dangerous
6pm curfew for all men on 18:52 - Mar 11 with 852 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 17:06 - Mar 11 by Glossolalia

Define 'attacked'. If it includes groping, leering, and generally lecherous behaviour, I've been on the end of that so many times, from women and some gay men. I'm attractive, and people are going to go too far a lot of the time. It's mainly benign, but irritating and certainly not how I would behave.

The vast majority of instances, I've seen women misbehaving. Coming from someone who before this year spent four nights every week in pubs, bars and clubs.

The idea that indecency can be allocated to one sex is appalling and sinister.

That’s not what we are talking about though is it.

For once, the focus is on women’s experience not men’s.

I realise that’s impossible for some to cope with. Try.
Login to get fewer ads

6pm curfew for all men on 18:54 - Mar 11 with 850 viewsHighjack

6pm curfew for all men on 18:46 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Who’s lumping everyone in?

I said it was a small minority.

But people refusing to call out horrific misogyny when it’s present even in this thread, means they’re part of the problem.

I did call it out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

6pm curfew for all men on 18:58 - Mar 11 with 835 viewscontroversial_jack

6pm curfew for all men on 18:48 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Oh right. So the experience of women in talking about violence against women is nonsense?

You’re the person who had a moderator remove a part of a post where I called you a moron right?

You seem to have a difference set of experiences from any women I know. I haven't called you any names
6pm curfew for all men on 19:00 - Mar 11 with 828 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 17:43 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

I didn’t feel demonised by the post.

It made me angry that it goes on. I didn’t see it a a slight on me as a male at all.

It wasn’t remotely a slight against men.

Some on here have engaged and asked questions. Some are w*nkers.

People need to speak about their experiences otherwise nothing will change.

Many women are concerned to do so because they receive abuse. Look at this thread. At no point did I say all men were a problem. But I still get abuse. Whatabouttery. Get called a ‘dyke’ (btw Pikey - the reason you think every woman is a ‘dyke’ is because that’s what they’ve all told you when you tried to hit on them - guess what - they just wanted you to go away as they thought you were a creep).
Thankfully some get it. Until most get it, it will never change.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:00 - Mar 11 with 828 viewstrampie

6pm curfew for all men on 18:31 - Mar 11 by controversial_jack

There were two guys slashed with knives in Neath today, quite badly too. It's all over social media.

Yes, i do like my beer and a good piss up

The video I seen was 6 or 7 blokes slugging it out in the middle of the main street right in front of the cop shop, well the old cop shop, don't know if it was a separate incident or if the slashings took place during the brawl, they reckon there were armed police on the streets of Neath.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

6pm curfew for all men on 19:01 - Mar 11 with 820 viewsFlashberryjack

So do we agree with a 6pm curfew for men ?

Personally I think the idea is as crazy as Baroness Jones (hope that's not a misogynistic comment).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

6pm curfew for all men on 19:03 - Mar 11 with 812 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 18:29 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Cant imagine you pyssed up.

I thought diversity was all the rage nowadays but that should imply equality for men and women..

Imagine suggesting women stay at home. There again,most working class women did just that.

The police put an instruction out for women to stay at home. That was what was being referred to by the person in the Lords.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:05 - Mar 11 with 807 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 18:39 - Mar 11 by Catullus

Any suggestion that all police are bad is as silly as suggesting all men are bad.

We can take any situation and judge it, but only if we have all the facts can we begin to judge accurately. In the end we are all responsible for our own safety and knowing the world is a dangerous place should be enough for people to be careful. Far too many are not. Most of them get away with it and even then, those that are careful can fall prey to a predatory scumbag.

This police officer they arrested, not many seem to mention a women wasarrested with him. Did she distract Ms Everard? Did she provide the scumbag with the opportunity?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56331950

Maybe the rule has to be, trust nobody. If this women assisted an offender, as she is accused of then it's not just men who are dangerous.

Are you completely insane?

The woman is his wife. She didn’t give him up after the event, that’s why she’s been charged.

He was on his own. They’ve cctv.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:07 - Mar 11 with 801 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 19:01 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

So do we agree with a 6pm curfew for men ?

Personally I think the idea is as crazy as Baroness Jones (hope that's not a misogynistic comment).

IT WAS NOT A SERIOUS SUGGESTION. SHE WAS MAKIMG A POINT THAT WOMEN ARE ALWAYS THE ONES TOLD TO STAY INSIDE. AS YET AGAIN THEY WERE THIS WEEK. BY THE POLICE.

Ffs.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:09 - Mar 11 with 798 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 18:58 - Mar 11 by controversial_jack

You seem to have a difference set of experiences from any women I know. I haven't called you any names

How do you know.
Have you asked them?

I don’t believe you have.

Look on social media at the moment, at women from all over the U.K. talking about it.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:21 - Mar 11 with 777 viewsFlashberryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 19:07 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

IT WAS NOT A SERIOUS SUGGESTION. SHE WAS MAKIMG A POINT THAT WOMEN ARE ALWAYS THE ONES TOLD TO STAY INSIDE. AS YET AGAIN THEY WERE THIS WEEK. BY THE POLICE.

Ffs.

OH, IT WASN'T A SERIOUS QUESTION, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

FFS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

6pm curfew for all men on 19:25 - Mar 11 with 769 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 18:44 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s UK wide.

No, the problem isn’t lack of police. It’s that women are treated appallingly.

Look at this thread. Look at the post pikey made. He’s not even banned. And he’s done it repeatedly.

It’s pathetic.

I still say having more police on the beat would help. If people see the uniform they tend to behave better. All crime would be helped by seeing more police everywhere.

Lisa, I understand this being about women but what about the woman who is accused of assisting this scumbag? Women can be evil too.

When you say Uk wide, again, how many people responded? I'm not a big fan of taking the answers of a relatively small group of people and multiplying them out. Even so, 97% would still mean it's a massive problem and if it is a minority of men they are very prolific!

Lisa, don't forget, it's hard to understand something you have no experience of. Unless you've felt threatened, unless you've been attacked, can you really know what it feels like and ho can most men put themselves in the womans place? Especially those men who don't treat women that way.
Many of these scumbags have feelings of inferiority or insignificance, they feel they have something to prove, that they are a real man maybe, so they attack those they think they should be able to beat, those they consider weaker and that's usually women. Some of them are just plain psycho! Some women probably feel threatened when they really aren't.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

6pm curfew for all men on 19:32 - Mar 11 with 752 viewscontroversial_jack

6pm curfew for all men on 19:00 - Mar 11 by trampie

The video I seen was 6 or 7 blokes slugging it out in the middle of the main street right in front of the cop shop, well the old cop shop, don't know if it was a separate incident or if the slashings took place during the brawl, they reckon there were armed police on the streets of Neath.

There were two guys slashed as a result. Maybe the video only showed a bit
6pm curfew for all men on 19:33 - Mar 11 with 749 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 19:25 - Mar 11 by Catullus

I still say having more police on the beat would help. If people see the uniform they tend to behave better. All crime would be helped by seeing more police everywhere.

Lisa, I understand this being about women but what about the woman who is accused of assisting this scumbag? Women can be evil too.

When you say Uk wide, again, how many people responded? I'm not a big fan of taking the answers of a relatively small group of people and multiplying them out. Even so, 97% would still mean it's a massive problem and if it is a minority of men they are very prolific!

Lisa, don't forget, it's hard to understand something you have no experience of. Unless you've felt threatened, unless you've been attacked, can you really know what it feels like and ho can most men put themselves in the womans place? Especially those men who don't treat women that way.
Many of these scumbags have feelings of inferiority or insignificance, they feel they have something to prove, that they are a real man maybe, so they attack those they think they should be able to beat, those they consider weaker and that's usually women. Some of them are just plain psycho! Some women probably feel threatened when they really aren't.

“ Lisa, don't forget, it's hard to understand something you have no experience of. Unless you've felt threatened, unless you've been attacked, can you really know what it feels like and ho can most men put themselves in the womans place? Especially those men who don't treat women that way. ”

I know.
That’s why I’m talking about it. Saying speak to the women you know to understand. All men know that women feel unsafe on their own. Particularly at night. Don’t accept it. Challenge that. Why should we feel unsafe? No one has said women can’t be evil. But we are talking about the vast majority of women feeling unsafe. That’s not right, not acceptable, and it has to stop, and women should be able to say so without being abused.
6pm curfew for all men on 19:34 - Mar 11 with 749 viewsFireboy2

6pm curfew for all men on 17:06 - Mar 11 by Glossolalia

Define 'attacked'. If it includes groping, leering, and generally lecherous behaviour, I've been on the end of that so many times, from women and some gay men. I'm attractive, and people are going to go too far a lot of the time. It's mainly benign, but irritating and certainly not how I would behave.

The vast majority of instances, I've seen women misbehaving. Coming from someone who before this year spent four nights every week in pubs, bars and clubs.

The idea that indecency can be allocated to one sex is appalling and sinister.

How many women have attacked and killed men compared to the opposite?
6pm curfew for all men on 19:35 - Mar 11 with 749 viewscontroversial_jack

6pm curfew for all men on 19:09 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

How do you know.
Have you asked them?

I don’t believe you have.

Look on social media at the moment, at women from all over the U.K. talking about it.

i'm certain my wife isn't afraid for he life evertime she goes out, and she hasn't mentioned that any of her friends are either. As for texting each other when they get home , not seen her do that
6pm curfew for all men on 19:36 - Mar 11 with 749 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 17:53 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

you tried your very best to imply i did,anyone reading the post can see that.

anyway thats me out of this thread very quickly been taken over by the pathetic,bitter lefties of the site throwing around grounless accusations and simply making things up .
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:59]

Are you leaving the thread completely or are you going to go back and change your posts as you did to the one I replied to (as you did with Profs too?)
6pm curfew for all men on 19:42 - Mar 11 with 942 viewsGroo

6pm curfew for all men on 18:40 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

You saying you don’t think it’s him? The people holding him quite obviously think it is.

Series of extreme coincidences don’t you think? To catch him on CCTV picking up someone in London and the body being found by his house 65 miles away. Imagine the chances of that.

No, he had just finished duty. He was on his way home from his shift at the American Embassy.

So? I said he was an armed officer. Which he was. The reason that’s important is the amount of supposed vetting that is done.

You excuse him though. Carry on. Guess what that makes you sound like...

I take it your not a big fan of innocent until proven guilty then.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024