Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin 20:35 - Apr 28 with 33723 viewsaston_hoop

Interesting, only a two year deal if he makes enough appearances. That at least frees up some budget for someone able to contribute a bit more

https://www.westlondonsport.com/sport/austin-among-players-potentially-leaving-q

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Austin on 13:29 - May 16 with 968 viewsPunteR

Austin on 12:10 - May 16 by ParkRoyalR

Apologised? Did he do anything wrong? Thought they both found it hilarious? I don't suppose you might have called that one wrong PP?

You'll be pleased to know, now the rotten apple been thrown out of our barrel, I won't be giving a second thought to Mr Austin, so won't bore all with the 10+ obvious reasons why you cannot compare last season's Mr Austin with SJ or even Dion Sanderson.

Case closed, albeit at the expense imo of a one in a generation Manager who could finally have changed the downward trajectory of our club.

Hopefully Mr Austin keeps his nose clean wherever he turns up next year.

Serious question, do you actually know him in real life? It's fine if you do and don't like the guy but it's a bit wierd if you don't know him and basing your opinion on hearsay and his football appearances.
There's plenty of players that have taken the absolute liberty with QPR but I don't think Austin is one.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024