Bernard Cribbins 09:10 - Jul 28 with 6060 views DWQPR Voice of the Wombles and another voice of my yoof gone. RIP
Bernard Cribbins on 09:25 - Jul 28 with 6001 viewsDaBurgh Seemed like a good guy.. RIP indeed VIDEO When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.
Bernard Cribbins on 09:25 - Jul 28 with 5999 viewscolinallcars VIDEO RIP Bernard
Bernard Cribbins on 09:36 - Jul 28 with 5949 viewsloftboy Was in one of my he black and white Dr who films, brilliant actor.
Bernard Cribbins on 09:42 - Jul 28 with 5906 viewsLblock How odd.... I only mentioned him yesterday. Lunchtime TV as a kid - he was one of the faces RIP Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal
Bernard Cribbins on 09:47 - Jul 28 with 5896 viewsLythamR RIP Bernard and Bravo.
Bernard Cribbins on 09:58 - Jul 28 with 5849 viewsstowmarketrange Bernard Cribbins on 09:25 - Jul 28 by colinallcars VIDEO RIP Bernard
So many comedians used to make records back then.I can think of Cribbins,Charlie Drake and Terry Scott all having songs in the charts. RIP Bernard Cribbins.
Bernard Cribbins on 09:59 - Jul 28 with 5847 viewsMetallica_Hoop RIP My youth too with Jakanory and Womble repeats. Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
Bernard Cribbins on 10:21 - Jul 28 with 5790 viewsdmm The original Right Said Fred VIDEO
Login to get fewer adsBernard Cribbins on 10:35 - Jul 28 with 5737 viewsbosh67 RIP to a brilliantly talented and funny man. One of our best story tellers. 93 is not bad.
Bernard Cribbins on 10:49 - Jul 28 with 5690 viewsflynnbo RIP Bernard. A very talented actor, writer, comedian and spoon seller.
Bernard Cribbins on 12:15 - Jul 28 with 5553 viewsWokingR When you look at everything he had done and was still doing, you realise what an absolute legend he was.
Bernard Cribbins on 14:44 - Jul 28 with 5367 viewsCliveWilsonSaid I used to watch the Water-Babies over and over when I was little so always remember him for that. RIP Mr Masterson. VIDEO
Bernard Cribbins on 15:03 - Jul 28 with 5343 viewsolderR He had a second coming in our house when we watched this with our grandkids. VIDEO
Bernard Cribbins on 21:18 - Jul 28 with 5109 viewsOldPedro I always remembered this as I always wanted a big train set when I was a kid Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man
Bernard Cribbins on 22:08 - Jul 28 with 5052 viewsCliveWilsonSaid Bernard Cribbins on 21:18 - Jul 28 by OldPedro I always remembered this as I always wanted a big train set when I was a kid
I still want a big train set!
Bernard Cribbins on 22:25 - Jul 28 with 5027 viewsMrSheen Fantastic, distinctive voice, great entertainer. Well done, sir.
Bernard Cribbins on 06:10 - Jul 29 with 4892 viewsCanadaRanger Sad to see him go. My daughter thinks he was part of current filming for Dr. Who.