| The Queen 13:08 - Sep 8 with 106892 views | Superhoops2808 | As if we didnt need more rubbish news, now the Queen appears to be very poorly |  | | |  |
| The Queen on 18:34 - Sep 8 with 5269 views | PinnerR | Gone. Just announced. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:35 - Sep 8 with 5253 views | Metallica_Hoop | RIP Your Majesty. |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:35 - Sep 8 with 5255 views | NorthantsHoop | Queen Elizabeth II RIP a loyal servant to this great country. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:35 - Sep 8 with 5252 views | MrSheen | Ah well. New stamps and banknotes, how strange it will seem. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:36 - Sep 8 with 5248 views | collegeranger | RIP your majesty. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:36 - Sep 8 with 5241 views | Bedford_R | God Speed. RIP. Thanks for your life and service... |  |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:36 - Sep 8 with 5239 views | OakR | Sad news. Have always respected her, going to be very strange without her. |  |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:38 - Sep 8 with 5202 views | Superhoops2808 | RIP Ma'am You will be missed more than you ever know |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| The Queen on 18:38 - Sep 8 with 5186 views | Discodroids | Goodnight Sweetheart. xx |  |
| Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way. |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:42 - Sep 8 with 5119 views | Boston | That's sad, another three and a half years and she could have sent herself a telegram. |  |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:43 - Sep 8 with 5102 views | GloryHunter |
| The Queen on 18:20 - Sep 8 by gazza1 | A process called 'Operation London Bridge' has been activated some time ago so it is very serious indeed...... |
As she has died in Scotland, it is actually called Operation Unicorn. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:43 - Sep 8 with 5090 views | Logman | Rest in peace. Totally deserved (peace) after reigning over nonsense for an entire life-time. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:49 - Sep 8 with 5004 views | stowmarketrange | RIP your majesty.God save the king. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:49 - Sep 8 with 4996 views | Discodroids |
| The Queen on 16:29 - Sep 8 by robith | Her imminent death has been a punchline for most of my adult life, but it feels ominously close now doesn't it. I'm not a believer in the monarchy, and I imagine her and I's world view are probably quite disparate but even from that perhaps naturally antagonistic position, one can't help but be impressed by her commitment to what she saw as her duty. It's a weird memory to have of all her time on the throne, but I will always remember her sat on her own at her husband's funeral, no matter her grief, refusing to bend the rules, to set the example. When the pomp fades, when critique feels easier, that image and the strength it must have taken to be a leader will always stay with me |
Respect, Robith. |  |
| Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way. |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:53 - Sep 8 with 4942 views | Phildo | May she rest in peace |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:53 - Sep 8 with 4942 views | enfieldargh | My mum was born same day same year as her. My mum always said its her and lizzies birthday that day. My mum got to 88. RIP So we get Charles III, new stamps, notes, coins(whatever they are). Sad day |  |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:54 - Sep 8 with 4937 views | Boston |
| The Queen on 16:29 - Sep 8 by robith | Her imminent death has been a punchline for most of my adult life, but it feels ominously close now doesn't it. I'm not a believer in the monarchy, and I imagine her and I's world view are probably quite disparate but even from that perhaps naturally antagonistic position, one can't help but be impressed by her commitment to what she saw as her duty. It's a weird memory to have of all her time on the throne, but I will always remember her sat on her own at her husband's funeral, no matter her grief, refusing to bend the rules, to set the example. When the pomp fades, when critique feels easier, that image and the strength it must have taken to be a leader will always stay with me |
Well said. |  |
|  |
| The Queen on 18:55 - Sep 8 with 4921 views | stowmarketrange |
| The Queen on 18:53 - Sep 8 by enfieldargh | My mum was born same day same year as her. My mum always said its her and lizzies birthday that day. My mum got to 88. RIP So we get Charles III, new stamps, notes, coins(whatever they are). Sad day |
So was my dad.He only lasted until July 1994 though. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 18:59 - Sep 8 with 4865 views | connell10 | I'm not a royalist but Elizabeth did a fine job. R.I.P |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| The Queen on 19:02 - Sep 8 with 4794 views | Rs_Holy |
| The Queen on 18:59 - Sep 8 by connell10 | I'm not a royalist but Elizabeth did a fine job. R.I.P |
Yep… she was a class act … Rest In Peace |  | |  |
| The Queen on 19:04 - Sep 8 with 4776 views | DeerHoop |
| The Queen on 16:29 - Sep 8 by robith | Her imminent death has been a punchline for most of my adult life, but it feels ominously close now doesn't it. I'm not a believer in the monarchy, and I imagine her and I's world view are probably quite disparate but even from that perhaps naturally antagonistic position, one can't help but be impressed by her commitment to what she saw as her duty. It's a weird memory to have of all her time on the throne, but I will always remember her sat on her own at her husband's funeral, no matter her grief, refusing to bend the rules, to set the example. When the pomp fades, when critique feels easier, that image and the strength it must have taken to be a leader will always stay with me |
Very well said. RIP QE II |  | |  |
| The Queen on 19:08 - Sep 8 with 4713 views | jeffranger | Sad news & gutted RIP your majesty |  | |  |
| The Queen on 19:08 - Sep 8 with 4702 views | Toast_R | R.I.P. our Queen 😔 |  | |  |
| The Queen on 19:09 - Sep 8 with 4690 views | QPR_Jim | Such sad news, RIP your majesty. It's strange saying that there's a king now. I hope in a way that they keep her image on money and stamps but it's probably not allowed. |  | |  |
| The Queen on 19:09 - Sep 8 with 4685 views | Stanisgod | RIP Liz, an unbelievably wonderful woman. Royals havent bothered me too much since Di went but always loved the old girl, feels like ive lost a nan. |  |
| It's being so happy that keeps me going. |
|  |
| |