Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump finished? 20:47 - Nov 9 with 7175 viewsSandanista

No ‘red wave’ and poor performance from Trump-endorsed candidates in the mid-terms. Will the GOP ditch him in favour of the younger and popular conservative Ron De Santis?
Trump finished? on 14:19 - Nov 13 with 1026 viewsSandanista

Trump finished? on 14:14 - Nov 13 by mart66

I tried to do what?

Claim a 50 seat victory or tell everyone that land casts a vote?

The map. And you know it.

And since when do pro-capitalists centre-right politicians become leftist? Left of whom? All these policies around common ownership!
Trump finished? on 14:29 - Nov 13 with 1003 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 14:19 - Nov 13 by Sandanista

And since when do pro-capitalists centre-right politicians become leftist? Left of whom? All these policies around common ownership!

You know I didn’t create the map, don’t you?

It’s the same map used by everyone (both sides) regardless of result, every single time. Understand you may not like the look of it, but I can’t help that.

Are we talking about Google now? The company owned by Larry Page who paid for Obama’s inauguration and has given millions to Democrat campaigns. Yes I’m sure he told his San Fran based team to ensure the regular map results trick people to thinking land votes.

Maybe CNN’s exact same version is more to your taste?

[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 14:32]

Official Intellectual Property of Dr P. Registered Trademark.

Trump finished? on 14:36 - Nov 13 with 999 viewsGwyn737

Trump finished? on 14:29 - Nov 13 by mart66

You know I didn’t create the map, don’t you?

It’s the same map used by everyone (both sides) regardless of result, every single time. Understand you may not like the look of it, but I can’t help that.

Are we talking about Google now? The company owned by Larry Page who paid for Obama’s inauguration and has given millions to Democrat campaigns. Yes I’m sure he told his San Fran based team to ensure the regular map results trick people to thinking land votes.

Maybe CNN’s exact same version is more to your taste?

[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 14:32]

The point is (and I suspect you now this), the uninitiated would look at that map and think that the GOP controlled 90% of the House due to population spread.

The truth when it comes to votes is in the bar chart at the top.
Trump finished? on 14:42 - Nov 13 with 991 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 14:36 - Nov 13 by Gwyn737

The point is (and I suspect you now this), the uninitiated would look at that map and think that the GOP controlled 90% of the House due to population spread.

The truth when it comes to votes is in the bar chart at the top.

You have lost me.

The count is in big massive numbers above it, who on earth is being tricked here?

I’ve given you CNN’s map and Google’s map, the exact same map that everyone uses across the land and has done for as long as graphics were invented.

If anyone looks at that and thinks the GOP have 90% of the house (despite it literally saying the exact split in giant Janet and John numbers) - then that blame is with them, not the person giving the incredibly clear information…. from sources as far away from those who’s interest it is in to provide that picture as you could imagine.

Of all the bizarre segues in political discussion, this has to be up there.

Trump finished? on 14:45 - Nov 13 with 987 viewsGwyn737

Trump finished? on 14:42 - Nov 13 by mart66

You have lost me.

The count is in big massive numbers above it, who on earth is being tricked here?

I’ve given you CNN’s map and Google’s map, the exact same map that everyone uses across the land and has done for as long as graphics were invented.

If anyone looks at that and thinks the GOP have 90% of the house (despite it literally saying the exact split in giant Janet and John numbers) - then that blame is with them, not the person giving the incredibly clear information…. from sources as far away from those who’s interest it is in to provide that picture as you could imagine.

Of all the bizarre segues in political discussion, this has to be up there.

Aww… you were doing so well.
Trump finished? on 14:50 - Nov 13 with 982 viewsBadgeman

Trump finished? on 14:19 - Nov 13 by Sandanista

Republicans have done well but not as well as they’d have hoped but there’s nothing on this earth that will dissuade Dr P from pushing this election as anything other than a red wave for Republicans.

The Senate? Who needs it? Not republicans that’s for sure!

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Trump finished? on 14:51 - Nov 13 with 978 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 14:45 - Nov 13 by Gwyn737

Aww… you were doing so well.

In terms of?

Don’t you think it’s a shame when political discussion gets watered down to such a level where people can no longer discuss the intricacies of the points being made and instead focus on ludicrous segues - like accusing Google and CNN of misleading its viewership in favour of the GOP by doctoring it’s graphics to make their political rivals look good.

It’s just senseless rot. The figure and graphics couldn’t be more clear. The same as they are on every outlet you wish to find the results on.

Trump finished? on 14:57 - Nov 13 with 975 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 14:50 - Nov 13 by Badgeman

Republicans have done well but not as well as they’d have hoped but there’s nothing on this earth that will dissuade Dr P from pushing this election as anything other than a red wave for Republicans.

The Senate? Who needs it? Not republicans that’s for sure!

What you appear to be saying, is that unless the Republicans win every single seat and sweep everything before them… then they should be unhappy? Why?

What do you mean by “need” the Senate?

Want the Senate? Sure. Need the Senate? Of course not.

Do the Dems need the house?

Put it this way, every single Democrat on the planet would swap the results without a second thought.

Not a single Republican would.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump finished? on 15:08 - Nov 13 with 962 viewsBadgeman

Trump finished? on 14:57 - Nov 13 by mart66

What you appear to be saying, is that unless the Republicans win every single seat and sweep everything before them… then they should be unhappy? Why?

Put it this way, every single Democrat on the planet would swap the results without a second thought.

If you’re gonna straw man me I’m not going to bother.

Republicans would’ve wanted to take back control of the senate but they haven’t. If Dems hold the senate and keep the Republican House majority into single figures, I think they’ll be happy with that result considering how bad Biden is polling personally, as well as economic factors and historical trend against incumbents in mid terms.

Dems may not swap their roles but I think they would’ve expected to be in a worse situation all things considered.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Trump finished? on 15:09 - Nov 13 with 961 viewsCountyJim

Trump finished? on 14:57 - Nov 13 by mart66

Is it not the case that this is the best mid term results for the ruling government for some time at least that's what they say on the telly

So yes it is good news
Trump finished? on 15:12 - Nov 13 with 958 viewsGwyn737

Trump finished? on 15:09 - Nov 13 by CountyJim

Is it not the case that this is the best mid term results for the ruling government for some time at least that's what they say on the telly

So yes it is good news

Looks like the 5th best result for the party in power since the war.

Or a tidal wave or something.
Trump finished? on 15:20 - Nov 13 with 930 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 15:08 - Nov 13 by Badgeman

If you’re gonna straw man me I’m not going to bother.

Republicans would’ve wanted to take back control of the senate but they haven’t. If Dems hold the senate and keep the Republican House majority into single figures, I think they’ll be happy with that result considering how bad Biden is polling personally, as well as economic factors and historical trend against incumbents in mid terms.

Dems may not swap their roles but I think they would’ve expected to be in a worse situation all things considered.

There is no straw-man there.

You are saying that the GOP did well - but because there was a possibility to do even better then they should be unhappy. Makes no sense to me and I certainly don’t subscribe to that way of thinking.

There is not a chance in hell the Republicans would reverse that result willingly, that’s all that needs to be asked. Control of a chamber and clear inroads for 2024.

The last mid term the country was in the grip of a left wing strangle hold, media, social media, Hollywood, sports - you name it all had their hooks in to the toxicity. There was a landslide for the Dems.

The effects of that clearly still linger today with a fair few people, you can tell that with the phrases they use and how frightened they are to get cancelled for saying even the most innocent and basic things wrong. While I expected a clear win for the GOP it wouldn’t have overly shocked me if the Dems rode on that wave and won both chambers who would have been a disastrous result:

To come away with what will be clear control of a chamber, a gnats ballsack difference in the other and a clear sway towards Republican 2024 winner is absolutely a reason to be delighted with it.

It could have gone even better, as could everything. It doesn’t detract from what is already an excellent result though.

Trump finished? on 15:40 - Nov 13 with 917 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 15:12 - Nov 13 by Gwyn737

Looks like the 5th best result for the party in power since the war.

Or a tidal wave or something.

There hasn’t been a domestic political time like this since the war.

The comparisons are useless. But I’m sure you know that.

A bit like saying Trump had more votes for a sitting President than anyone in American history… there were very clear reasons why that was the case. Context is everything.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 15:43]

Trump finished? on 17:58 - Nov 13 with 877 viewsCountyJim

The Democrats are finding all sorts of votes in Nevada and Arizona. What a disgrace that this can be allowed to happen!" he posted on his Truth Social platform on Friday.

I knew it wouldn't take long 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why can't this idiot just be gracious 🙄
Trump finished? on 18:13 - Nov 13 with 858 viewsGwyn737

Trump finished? on 17:58 - Nov 13 by CountyJim

The Democrats are finding all sorts of votes in Nevada and Arizona. What a disgrace that this can be allowed to happen!" he posted on his Truth Social platform on Friday.

Here’s his female version done beautifully by SNL.

Trump finished? on 20:28 - Nov 13 with 825 viewsmart66

I do find it funny that Democrats have selective memory with this kind of stuff.

Joe Biden, Stacy Abrams, Hilary Clinton - you name it they have all been at it in recent years. He was called an illegitimate president for years, I didn’t see anyone bringing this stuff up then.

That’s why I have no time for it.

Trump finished? on 21:23 - Nov 13 with 808 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course there is nothing suspicious about Nevada's and Arizona's election counting.
Florida's 21 million votes for Desantis' big win counted by the 9th, 4 days ago.
Nevada are still counting their 3 million votes and Arizona their 7 Million votes.
You can read one of the reasons it takes so long in Arizona here.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/behind-closed-doors-runbeck-election-se
https://www.azfamily.com/2022/10/25/inside-look-phoenix-facility-helping-maricop

There was also the problem of voting machines not working in Republican areas so they couldn't all vote with no extension of voting time, this one even made the UK press.

Otherwise you might not be so quick to dismiss the claims.

A bit like the 2 democrat seats that were won in landslides by Dead candidates, One of whom died last month, nothing wrong with that is there?
https://slaynews.com/news/2nd-dead-democrat-wins-election-landslide-deep-red-sta
[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 21:25]
Trump finished? on 22:05 - Nov 13 with 793 viewsmart66

"I know we’re all focused on the 2022 midterm elections, and they are incredibly important," she told supporters on Twitter this week.

"But we also have to look ahead because, you know what, our opponents certainly are. Right-wing extremists already have a plan to literally steal the next presidential election, and they’re not making a secret of it."

Hillary Clinton, 2022.

Trump finished? on 00:16 - Nov 14 with 774 viewsmajorraglan

Trump finished? on 21:23 - Nov 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course there is nothing suspicious about Nevada's and Arizona's election counting.
Florida's 21 million votes for Desantis' big win counted by the 9th, 4 days ago.
Nevada are still counting their 3 million votes and Arizona their 7 Million votes.
You can read one of the reasons it takes so long in Arizona here.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/behind-closed-doors-runbeck-election-se
https://www.azfamily.com/2022/10/25/inside-look-phoenix-facility-helping-maricop

There was also the problem of voting machines not working in Republican areas so they couldn't all vote with no extension of voting time, this one even made the UK press.

Otherwise you might not be so quick to dismiss the claims.

A bit like the 2 democrat seats that were won in landslides by Dead candidates, One of whom died last month, nothing wrong with that is there?
https://slaynews.com/news/2nd-dead-democrat-wins-election-landslide-deep-red-sta
[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 21:25]

Nevada allows postal votes which were posted and post marked by 7pm on Election Day to be included in the vote count. Depending on where the vote was posted, it could take a few days fr the vote to arrive at the election count venue. There is also a window (potentially 6 days) to allow errors such as missing signatures to be corrected. Every State has different rules.
Trump finished? on 01:03 - Nov 14 with 768 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 00:16 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

Nevada allows postal votes which were posted and post marked by 7pm on Election Day to be included in the vote count. Depending on where the vote was posted, it could take a few days fr the vote to arrive at the election count venue. There is also a window (potentially 6 days) to allow errors such as missing signatures to be corrected. Every State has different rules.

Which is why this postal voting en masse needs to be scrapped. An election needs transparency and people need confidence in it.

It seems every election one side is casting doubt over the veracity of it. So with that in mind everything needs to be done consistently, openly and efficiently.

Waiting a week so everyone knows what is needed is something that is avoided at all costs in most walks of life. It’s why the last day of the season everyone kicks off at the same time so nobody can cheat by ‘arranging results’ and getting farces such as both teams passing it amongst themselves as they both need a draw.

It only leads to suspicion. On both sides.

Trump finished? on 14:43 - Nov 14 with 709 viewsKilkennyjack

The people won the mid Terms. 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Trump finished? on 20:20 - Nov 14 with 666 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 14:43 - Nov 14 by Kilkennyjack

The people won the mid Terms. 🇺🇸

And so did the Republicans

The Dems lost 8 seats (7 including Senate) and the Republicans gained 7 (6 including Senate) so far. Currently now a 15 seat swing in the house.

Latest map, look away for those with an aversion to data maps.

[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 20:24]

Trump finished? on 20:52 - Nov 14 with 644 viewsmajorraglan

Trump finished? on 20:20 - Nov 14 by mart66

And so did the Republicans

The Dems lost 8 seats (7 including Senate) and the Republicans gained 7 (6 including Senate) so far. Currently now a 15 seat swing in the house.

Latest map, look away for those with an aversion to data maps.

[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 20:24]

I appreciate there’s more red than blue on the map, but many of the red States are quite sparsely populated in comparison to places like New York and California.

I don’t think Trump is finished, but I don’t think it’s going to be plain sailing either. He’s got a few legal cases pending which could damage him, there is dissent amongst some Republicans and Fox News are talking about a red trickle as opposed to a red tide at the mid terms. Biden has some very poor ratings, but if the Democrats have turned in the 5th best performance in some 38 mid term elections that’s a decent achievement.
Trump finished? on 21:54 - Nov 14 with 627 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 20:52 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

I appreciate there’s more red than blue on the map, but many of the red States are quite sparsely populated in comparison to places like New York and California.

I don’t think Trump is finished, but I don’t think it’s going to be plain sailing either. He’s got a few legal cases pending which could damage him, there is dissent amongst some Republicans and Fox News are talking about a red trickle as opposed to a red tide at the mid terms. Biden has some very poor ratings, but if the Democrats have turned in the 5th best performance in some 38 mid term elections that’s a decent achievement.

The numbers are above as to what the seat split is.

The popular vote is also showing millions in favour of the Republicans, looks to be a 10% differential between Republican and Democrat votes, which is incredible really considering there are about 20 million more registered Democrats in the country.

As I was telling Gwyn, those claiming this is a good result for the Democrats by losing a heap of ground because “they could have lost even more” and trotting out that comparison line (5th best for sitting party or whatever it is) - aren’t speaking in context, and probably intentionally.

This political climate is not like anything we have seen before, there is no comparison to really make. We are still seeing the effects of the mass media manipulation, Hollywood coercion and social media meddling. For all those people to wake up and vote the right way, there are still a load in their media fed stupor they were spooned for the last 4-6 years.

Trump is by no means finished but as I said a while back before the name DeSantis was even being talked about on here, it’s essentially a two horse race between the two of them for Presidency and the General Election is essentially going to be the Republican nominee convention, whoever wins that will likely be the Presidential winner.

Either would be excellent.

If Trump wins, the domestic economy can get back on track and it’s likely the Russia/Ukraine conflict stops in its tracks, improving world economies along with it. Not to mention the meltdowns it would induce from the most intolerable parts of purple and pink haired society.

If DeSantis wins, we have a younger version ready to start his own story and put his own stamp on things. In terms of policy he seems to be the same as Trump but would be surprised if he has the global influence that Trump has in historically hostile territory. But there still should be significant domestic improvement in people’s lives regardless which will see some trickle down to other nations.

What cannot happen is another 4 years of inept pandering Government who simply get elected by stirring up and then jumping on social justice issues, while doing absolutely nothing to solve the issue they created. It’s been a disaster.

It’s okay for the Hollywood elites to tell people to vote Blue… it’s the sheep that follow that feel the effects, not them. Hence why we are seeing that shift in the popular vote towards the Republicans.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 21:56]

Trump finished? on 23:11 - Nov 14 with 596 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump finished? on 21:54 - Nov 14 by mart66

The numbers are above as to what the seat split is.

The popular vote is also showing millions in favour of the Republicans, looks to be a 10% differential between Republican and Democrat votes, which is incredible really considering there are about 20 million more registered Democrats in the country.

As I was telling Gwyn, those claiming this is a good result for the Democrats by losing a heap of ground because “they could have lost even more” and trotting out that comparison line (5th best for sitting party or whatever it is) - aren’t speaking in context, and probably intentionally.

This political climate is not like anything we have seen before, there is no comparison to really make. We are still seeing the effects of the mass media manipulation, Hollywood coercion and social media meddling. For all those people to wake up and vote the right way, there are still a load in their media fed stupor they were spooned for the last 4-6 years.

Trump is by no means finished but as I said a while back before the name DeSantis was even being talked about on here, it’s essentially a two horse race between the two of them for Presidency and the General Election is essentially going to be the Republican nominee convention, whoever wins that will likely be the Presidential winner.

Either would be excellent.

If Trump wins, the domestic economy can get back on track and it’s likely the Russia/Ukraine conflict stops in its tracks, improving world economies along with it. Not to mention the meltdowns it would induce from the most intolerable parts of purple and pink haired society.

If DeSantis wins, we have a younger version ready to start his own story and put his own stamp on things. In terms of policy he seems to be the same as Trump but would be surprised if he has the global influence that Trump has in historically hostile territory. But there still should be significant domestic improvement in people’s lives regardless which will see some trickle down to other nations.

What cannot happen is another 4 years of inept pandering Government who simply get elected by stirring up and then jumping on social justice issues, while doing absolutely nothing to solve the issue they created. It’s been a disaster.

It’s okay for the Hollywood elites to tell people to vote Blue… it’s the sheep that follow that feel the effects, not them. Hence why we are seeing that shift in the popular vote towards the Republicans.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 21:56]

Trump is an idiot, and almost certainly a criminal as well.

The only question remaining is ….. is Trump a traitor and a foreign asset…?
What do you think ?

Its been a terrible Mid Terms, of historic proportions, for the red wave mob…🤣💪

Jail the MF ….. 🇺🇸🤡

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024