Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump finished? 20:47 - Nov 9 with 7173 viewsSandanista

No ‘red wave’ and poor performance from Trump-endorsed candidates in the mid-terms. Will the GOP ditch him in favour of the younger and popular conservative Ron De Santis?
Trump finished? on 23:19 - Nov 14 with 931 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 23:11 - Nov 14 by Kilkennyjack

Trump is an idiot, and almost certainly a criminal as well.

The only question remaining is ….. is Trump a traitor and a foreign asset…?
What do you think ?

Its been a terrible Mid Terms, of historic proportions, for the red wave mob…🤣💪

Jail the MF ….. 🇺🇸🤡

“Almost” certainly?

That’s quite the come down from your usual stuff. What’s happened?

Official Intellectual Property of Dr P. Registered Trademark.

Trump finished? on 02:35 - Nov 15 with 922 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump finished? on 23:19 - Nov 14 by mart66

“Almost” certainly?

That’s quite the come down from your usual stuff. What’s happened?

Typo

🤣

Beware of the Risen People

Trump finished? on 07:35 - Nov 15 with 892 viewsDr_Winston

I guess it's only a matter of time before the black marker comes out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trump finished? on 08:00 - Nov 15 with 885 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 07:35 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Black? It’s usually red isn’t it?

Although considering as you wanted to manifest it, just for you… the latest results:

Trump finished? on 09:09 - Nov 15 with 869 viewsItchySphincter

Trump finished? on 07:35 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

I haven’t been keeping an eye on this as these threads always bring out the headbangers on here but just jumped in on the last page and saw your post - is mart66 Dimi? I haven’t popped in much lately but whenever I have he has been very quiet. What’s going on, and why another name change?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump finished? on 09:14 - Nov 15 with 866 viewsonehunglow

Trump finished? on 09:09 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

I haven’t been keeping an eye on this as these threads always bring out the headbangers on here but just jumped in on the last page and saw your post - is mart66 Dimi? I haven’t popped in much lately but whenever I have he has been very quiet. What’s going on, and why another name change?

How does one get over a ban with a new username ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump finished? on 09:18 - Nov 15 with 864 viewsItchySphincter

Trump finished? on 09:14 - Nov 15 by onehunglow

How does one get over a ban with a new username ?

Are you saying Parlay was banned, but is now back with a new name??? Fill me in ……..

Trump finished? on 09:26 - Nov 15 with 862 viewsonehunglow

Trump finished? on 09:18 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

Are you saying Parlay was banned, but is now back with a new name??? Fill me in ……..

No.
I don’t know who parlay it itchy .
I just respond to a username . I don’t want to know his inside leg measurement or how many games he goes to either or how many pints he can drink before vomiting

Login to get fewer ads

Trump finished? on 09:29 - Nov 15 with 859 viewsItchySphincter

Trump finished? on 09:26 - Nov 15 by onehunglow

No.
I don’t know who parlay it itchy .
I just respond to a username . I don’t want to know his inside leg measurement or how many games he goes to either or how many pints he can drink before vomiting

You’re over thinking it. Is mart66 sheriff?

Trump finished? on 09:39 - Nov 15 with 841 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 09:09 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

Sharp as always Itch, how did you guess? Quite incredible

No idea why Dr P username isn’t unbanned yet, so I’ll be using this one until then.

Enjoy.

Trump finished? on 09:42 - Nov 15 with 847 viewsItchySphincter

Trump finished? on 09:39 - Nov 15 by mart66

Sharp as always Itch, how did you guess? Quite incredible

No idea why Dr P username isn’t unbanned yet, so I’ll be using this one until then.

Enjoy.

Aha. Dunno what’s gone down, but yeah, sharp as a tack. 👍🏻

Trump finished? on 09:47 - Nov 15 with 845 viewsonehunglow

Trump finished? on 09:29 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

You’re over thinking it. Is mart66 sheriff?

The only sheriff I know was Gary Cooper.
We d better crack on with it as not many on line now .
You can call me a c-/=
Then I ll call you an Anchor

Trump finished? on 10:03 - Nov 15 with 835 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 09:42 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

Aha. Dunno what’s gone down, but yeah, sharp as a tack. 👍🏻

Not much to tell really.

I wish it was like a story akin to the goings on in Goodfellas or the Godfather, however it was simply that I said that the notion that Russell Martin always planned to play direct football was moronic. I then refused to accept it was uncalled for

It turns out it was accurate, as we are back to the short passing, high possession and walking football rubbish.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2022 21:29]

Trump finished? on 18:31 - Nov 15 with 793 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One week later, every Trump-endorsed candidate who lost were in states whose results were delayed beyond election day.

What an amazing coincidence.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump finished? on 19:05 - Nov 15 with 784 viewsGwyn737

Trump finished? on 18:31 - Nov 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

One week later, every Trump-endorsed candidate who lost were in states whose results were delayed beyond election day.

Do you really think they were all fixed?
Trump finished? on 19:11 - Nov 15 with 778 viewsDr_Winston

Fetterman beat Oz straight away. No doubt you'd find plenty of other quickly announced results in the rest of them.

Yet more Trump inspired conspiracy theory lunacy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trump finished? on 20:31 - Nov 15 with 758 viewsBadgeman

Cope harder

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Trump finished? on 21:33 - Nov 15 with 739 viewsmart66

Trump finished? on 19:11 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Fetterman beat Oz straight away. No doubt you'd find plenty of other quickly announced results in the rest of them.

Yet more Trump inspired conspiracy theory lunacy.

You mean like Russia colluded to get Trump elected or Trump arranged Jan 6th riot with burner phones orchestrating it like an army general… amongst and endless barrage of Democrat anti-Trump based fantasies?

As I said, the election process seems to be an issue for both sides. They both question its veracity, except people only complain when the questions come from Republicans.

That tells me there is an intrinsic lack of trust in the process. There should be no delays in count, very minimal postal voting (restricted to those who physically cannot attend a booth) and no results should be released until every single vote is counted.

Trump finished? on 09:55 - Nov 16 with 698 viewsbritferry

He has declared to run again

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Trump finished? on 17:25 - Nov 16 with 672 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Have you seen the contrast in how the US Courts treated the requests for trial after evidence of Election Fraud in 2020.
Which has been repeated in both Nevada & Arizona this year.
Compare it to the response of the German Supreme Court, "Judges ruled that the vote result was invalid "in view of the large number and severity of the election errors".
Invalid due to "Some polling stations ran out of ballot papers while others received ones for the wrong district, leading to a large number of invalidated ballots.
Another issue was that the election was supposed to end at 18:00, but people waiting in line at that time were still allowed to cast their votes."

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/berlin-court-orders-rerun-chaotic

And their response to it "The new head of Berlin's election authority, whose predecessor resigned after last year's chaotic vote"
"Earlier this month, the federal parliament decided that the 2021 national election must be rerun in 327 of Berlin's 2,256 electoral districts. "

ps And Brazil's response
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 17:35]
Trump finished? on 17:36 - Nov 16 with 668 viewsjohnlangy

Every ? And didn't it happen in some states where Democrats lost as well ?

AFAIK postal votes are not allowed to be counted on the election day which obviously would mean the result would be delayed past election day.
Trump finished? on 23:47 - Nov 16 with 624 viewsmajorraglan

Trump finished? on 17:36 - Nov 16 by johnlangy

Every ? And didn't it happen in some states where Democrats lost as well ?

AFAIK postal votes are not allowed to be counted on the election day which obviously would mean the result would be delayed past election day.

Over and above that, some States allow voters to vote by post up to a certain time on Election Day which means they have to allow time for the votes to be delivered by US Mail and then be counted. States also have “curing” periods where people who make a mistake, for example forget to sign the envelope can rectify their error. Some states have tracking facilities so people can monitor their vote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024