Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughty boy Ivan Toney 18:02 - Nov 16 with 27229 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Charged by the FA over 232 alleged breaches of betting rules between 2017 and 2021.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:21 - May 26 with 1123 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Just spoke with a Brentford fan, he thinks they'll be fine without Toney, apparently they won 6 out of 8 games when he didn't play season just gone.
I'm not so sure, I'd say he is their equivalent of Ferdinand for us back in the 90s. I think if they are near the bottom in January they could go. Toneys is not going to be match fit until March, and they could be in real trouble.

FINGERS CROSSED!
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 22:04 - May 26 with 1022 viewsswitchingcode

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:21 - May 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Just spoke with a Brentford fan, he thinks they'll be fine without Toney, apparently they won 6 out of 8 games when he didn't play season just gone.
I'm not so sure, I'd say he is their equivalent of Ferdinand for us back in the 90s. I think if they are near the bottom in January they could go. Toneys is not going to be match fit until March, and they could be in real trouble.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Never lost a premier league game when he hasn’t played,heard the same when Eriksen left.More bothered about when Raya leaves
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 01:46 - May 27 with 906 viewsNorthernr

A non league player without a fancy lawyer gets 2 years for that.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 09:22 - May 27 with 744 viewsswitchingcode

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 01:46 - May 27 by Northernr

A non league player without a fancy lawyer gets 2 years for that.

Really ?when I checked out other cases in the lower leagues the fines were obviously a lot lower but suspension periods ranged from 6 to 12 weeks.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 09:42 - May 27 with 721 viewsterryb

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 09:22 - May 27 by switchingcode

Really ?when I checked out other cases in the lower leagues the fines were obviously a lot lower but suspension periods ranged from 6 to 12 weeks.

Bradley Wood of Lincoln City receieved a six year ban in 2018.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 09:48 - May 27 with 713 viewsE17hoop

Superb long read in the Atlantic today with Caulker and Nedum both contributing.

https://theathletic.com/4520698/2023/05/27/football-gambling-dressing-rooms?sour

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024