Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty 17:14 - Aug 2 with 5058 viewsqprcmob

Never heard of him but it is the last thing we need considering the crap we're already in, what next ?
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:22 - Aug 2 with 4949 viewsHooping_Mad

Went out to Crawley and their manager got done for being a racist tw@t, Amrit claims that telling QPR meant they didn't offer him a renewed contract as a consequence.

5 minutes of Lee hoo's explaining club operations to a judge should be enough to convince any judge in the land we don't have a effing clue what we are doing, and haven't been capable of a coherent decision for years.

Case closed.

Crawley manager was at fault, contract not renewed because he wasn't Niko the umwelt god.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:26 - Aug 2 with 4896 viewssparkey

The whole story seems far fetched to me.

Doubt him being racially abused was a factor in him not getting a new contract, I'd say its more the fact he couldnt break into the Crawley team at 22 years old.
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:37 - Aug 2 with 4788 viewsHoopstar

Saw him warming up at half time at a Crawley game season before last. Probably for the best he didn't get on as he was tiny and its rough down there!
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:46 - Aug 2 with 4704 viewsPunteR

Surely he just didnt get a contract because he was shit at football.?

It sounds like he's taking advantage of the situation and trying to rinse some money.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:50 - Aug 2 with 4679 viewsdannyblue

I've only the article to go on, but seems a nasty situation for Amrit, but also a bit opportunistic going after QPR...
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:51 - Aug 2 with 4656 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Given that John Yems was found guilty of 11 charges of racist abuse, I can understand Amrit taking legal action against Crawley Town. However, the additional action against QPR is surprising, particularly when you consider that he is essentially accusing Chris Ramsey of being complicit to racial harassment.
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:52 - Aug 2 with 4655 viewsDannyPaddox

Was also sent out on loan to the Italian tourist resort of Como for a year. We should charge him backdated board and lodging.
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:53 - Aug 2 with 4647 viewsMick_S

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:37 - Aug 2 by Hoopstar

Saw him warming up at half time at a Crawley game season before last. Probably for the best he didn't get on as he was tiny and its rough down there!

Easy Jet United.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 17:56 - Aug 2 with 4614 viewstoboboly

Tbh he has a point. Look at all the other absolute $hite we keep giving contracts to

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 4504 viewsBoston

We can't afford to put that long a name on a shirt.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 18:20 - Aug 2 with 4487 viewsTonto

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12365421/Footballer-Amrit-Bansal-McNult

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 18:27 - Aug 2 with 4456 viewstoboboly

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 18:20 - Aug 2 by Tonto

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12365421/Footballer-Amrit-Bansal-McNult

Some interesting things in that.

Yems and Ramsay are friends but Yems is a racist, strange company for Ramsey tp keep.

ABM says that he was adversely affected being at Crawley yet he went back for a second loan after his first one?

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=120095
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amrit_Bansal-McNulty

Imagine an employment tribunal suggesting we should have given him a new contract when he couldn't get into a terrible League 2 team and had turned 22.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 18:37 - Aug 2 with 4372 viewsBluce_Ree

Excellent. This sets a precedent. I can now sue the club fir making me permanently fking unhappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 19:13 - Aug 2 with 4187 viewsdaveB

I'm struggling to see how he has a case here against QPR. The ones against the Crawley manager he'll probably win though
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 19:32 - Aug 2 with 4080 viewsBenny_the_Ball

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 19:13 - Aug 2 by daveB

I'm struggling to see how he has a case here against QPR. The ones against the Crawley manager he'll probably win though

Yes, it's up there with Lizzo's dancers sueing her for racial discrimination and fat-shaming.
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 19:37 - Aug 2 with 4054 viewsSAPilgrim

I am white so there are things I’ve never experienced and can’t speak on. But I will be seriously shocked if a court decides that’s a reasonable argument. We’re a dumpster fire but not that kind of dumpster fire.
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 19:49 - Aug 2 with 3990 viewsWokingR

Typical example of a lawyer suggesting flinging muck in as many directions as possible in the hope that some of it will stick.
Misguided little prick for being persuaded that QPR are somehow culpable.
This just backs up their argument for not renewing his contract
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 20:11 - Aug 2 with 3881 viewsQPR_Hibs

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 19:49 - Aug 2 by WokingR

Typical example of a lawyer suggesting flinging muck in as many directions as possible in the hope that some of it will stick.
Misguided little prick for being persuaded that QPR are somehow culpable.
This just backs up their argument for not renewing his contract

Also, is suing your previous club for not renewing your contract likely to make you an attractive proposition for any other club, who may otherwise have been willing to take a punt?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 20:42 - Aug 2 with 3732 viewsdanehoop

The alternative here is that QPR had a duty of care to their employee, ideally that would include not sending him on loan to a club where there were known issues which would put them at risk of harm. In this case they may not have known there was an issue at the outset, but if the player made them aware, as seems to have been the case, a reasonable employer would be expected to ensure they met their duty of care and investigated and even potentially withdrawn the player whilst that was happening. If CR was mates with the manager of Crawley that might make it difficult to demonstrate that a genuine investigation happened (if indeed there was one).

The issue about whether the player would make it further as a pro footballer is really irrelevant other than in determining potential financial remedy. So whilst many on here may have views on that, ultimately he was a QPR player and employee and we should have been doing everything to ensure that he was being treated fairly and without fear in carrying out his job.

The situation which has now emerged at Crawley sounds fairly horrific and if there is any truth to CRs alleged exchanges with the player it is problematic. That the case has been allowed to go forward implies that there is at least some evidence that the player hasnt necessarily been treated as well he should have been.

Never knowingly understood

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 20:44 - Aug 2 with 3725 viewsNed_Kennedys

Saw him play a number of times for the reserves, had some skill but seemed like a less talented version of Chair to me and obviously didn’t do enough to get in the first team picture. Not surprised he was released, very unlikely it had anything to do with what he is claiming.
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 21:08 - Aug 2 with 3634 viewsjoe90

QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 20:42 - Aug 2 by danehoop

The alternative here is that QPR had a duty of care to their employee, ideally that would include not sending him on loan to a club where there were known issues which would put them at risk of harm. In this case they may not have known there was an issue at the outset, but if the player made them aware, as seems to have been the case, a reasonable employer would be expected to ensure they met their duty of care and investigated and even potentially withdrawn the player whilst that was happening. If CR was mates with the manager of Crawley that might make it difficult to demonstrate that a genuine investigation happened (if indeed there was one).

The issue about whether the player would make it further as a pro footballer is really irrelevant other than in determining potential financial remedy. So whilst many on here may have views on that, ultimately he was a QPR player and employee and we should have been doing everything to ensure that he was being treated fairly and without fear in carrying out his job.

The situation which has now emerged at Crawley sounds fairly horrific and if there is any truth to CRs alleged exchanges with the player it is problematic. That the case has been allowed to go forward implies that there is at least some evidence that the player hasnt necessarily been treated as well he should have been.

Isn’t he claiming that the club didn’t renew his contract because he ‘blew the whistle’ on the Crawley coach? That’s different to the club neglecting their duty of care.

I would have thought the claim on duty of care would be easier to prove than the claim about the contract renewal?

Either way, if the club/Chris Ramsey knew Crawley coach was a racist they shouldn’t have sent their players there or they should have taken them back once they found out.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 21:33]
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 20:26 - Aug 3 with 2860 viewsGloryHunter

I've just looked at this thread for the first time. The Daily Mail headline states that the player is suing QPR, but the substance of the text concerns him taking them to an employment tribunal. That's not the same thing as suing, is it?
QPR Being Sued By Ex player Amrit Bansal McNulty on 13:33 - Aug 4 with 2502 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure on the technicalities, but he's hoping to win and therefore receive a pay out.

Would be interesting to see what happens but yes it could be argued QPR had a duty of care to him, the problem he might have is what actual evidence he can produce against QPR - for example it's hearsay he was told it was "old school" unless he has some written proof of this - I suspect that's unlikely he does.

It also will be hard to go down the whistle blower approach if he was released at the end of his contract which I imagine gives him little leeway as when you contract expires in law... that's going to be harder for him.

If he did win it would be interesting too see on what basis as it could have huge repercussions for clubs later on given how many players at every club up and down the country are released.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024