Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman 23:22 - Nov 6 with 10018 viewsbuilthjack

Pure evil,scum.
Homeless people, living in tents, it’s a lifestyle choice. Her words.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Braverman on 18:41 - Nov 9 with 729 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 18:35 - Nov 9 by raynor94

She's not far off the mark concerning marches in London

I have been reading horrific content vented her way
She has called the Commissioner out for admitting this crowd can actually do what they want and Police can’t stop them.
Frightening levels of cowardice in high Police office and the public is suffering

We want our streets back

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Braverman on 19:56 - Nov 9 with 679 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 18:41 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

She has called the Commissioner out for admitting this crowd can actually do what they want and Police can’t stop them.
Frightening levels of cowardice in high Police office and the public is suffering

We want our streets back

He said there’s no law to prevent the march. As an ex plod, you should know this
Braverman on 20:05 - Nov 9 with 667 viewsFireboy2

Braverman on 18:20 - Nov 9 by shingle

Despite her faults she certainly has more backbone than most of these useless spoon fed lot from both the Tory and Labour parties do you honestly think any of them will or can do better just wait till this Labour lot get in then watch the country implode at an even greater rate.

You think that comments that will incite violence shows she has a backbone?

The tories love people like you.
Braverman on 20:46 - Nov 9 with 651 viewsSullutaCreturned

Braverman on 19:56 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

He said there’s no law to prevent the march. As an ex plod, you should know this

Yeah, he lied, the Public Order Act 2023,

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/protest-legally-stopped-armistice-remembrance

This bit,

However, even with the Public Order Act 2023, the Government does not have the ability to stop a protest from going ahead unless a senior police officer "reasonably believes" it may result in serious disorder, damage, or disruption.

The Met chief doesn't think there is any evidence for disruption, disorder or damage but the fuss this has caused seems like at least a small amount of evidence. We'll see come the day I guess. Lets hope it goes off peacefully.
Braverman on 21:28 - Nov 9 with 625 viewsGwyn737

I think it’s highly likely she’ll be sacked.

This won’t upset her. She’ll wait for the Tories to lose the general election and make a run for leader.

The Conservative Party will then become unelectable for a long time.
Braverman on 23:07 - Nov 9 with 587 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 10:08 - Nov 9 by max936

I've no idea who is Labours alternative and nor do I care to be honest, they aren't the ones in the driving seat.

I've no faith in ANY of todays "Politicians" none at all.

Corbyn

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman on 23:10 - Nov 9 with 582 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 10:44 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

They don't want to stay in hostels, where there are so many rules and regulations, that's what many of them got away from. We need to try the Finnish approach, that worked. Get them off the streets into self contained units, houses or flats. Then offer them help or counselling, but that's too forward thinking and progressive for this country

👏👏👏
Contro for mayor

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman on 23:10 - Nov 9 with 580 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 20:46 - Nov 9 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah, he lied, the Public Order Act 2023,

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/protest-legally-stopped-armistice-remembrance

This bit,

However, even with the Public Order Act 2023, the Government does not have the ability to stop a protest from going ahead unless a senior police officer "reasonably believes" it may result in serious disorder, damage, or disruption.

The Met chief doesn't think there is any evidence for disruption, disorder or damage but the fuss this has caused seems like at least a small amount of evidence. We'll see come the day I guess. Lets hope it goes off peacefully.

Good points. I think it would still go ahead, legal or not. There are more important issues than complying with some repressive British law
Login to get fewer ads

Braverman on 23:11 - Nov 9 with 581 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 14:53 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

The rules they are usually asked to keep are no smoking, no drugs respect others etc. Unfortunately most are addicted to either drugs or alcohol. The people who are truly homeless are more than happy to abide by these rules ti get a roof over their heads.

You’ve got the rule book have you mate?

Braverman on 23:12 - Nov 9 with 581 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 15:38 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

Agree but if they refuse the offer of accommodation what can you do. Non drug taking residents of hostel etc do not feel sane with drug takers in the same hostels the rules are there to protect everyone.

Substance users aren’t scary monsters

Braverman on 23:13 - Nov 9 with 581 viewsraynor94

Braverman on 23:07 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

Corbyn

The reason Labour have been out of power for so long

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Braverman on 23:14 - Nov 9 with 577 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 23:12 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

You sure about that
Wow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Braverman on 23:16 - Nov 9 with 571 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 18:41 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

We want our streets back

The police can’t do anything, because there is nothing to do. There is no evidence of a risk of it kicking off, as these same people have been marching for weeeks, with their kids and families, peacefully.

Braverman on 23:18 - Nov 9 with 565 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 23:13 - Nov 9 by raynor94

The reason Labour have been out of power for so long

Yeah, because they got rid of him

Braverman on 23:19 - Nov 9 with 564 viewsBoundy

Braverman on 23:07 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

Corbyn

God no. what a choice

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Braverman on 23:21 - Nov 9 with 564 viewsraynor94

Tell that to the people who are mugged in the street by desperate users, shops that are routinely shoplifted, and householders constantly burgled.

Do you live in Swansea? Take a walk around the Town centre and tell me they are not scary

Braverman on 23:26 - Nov 9 with 556 viewsDr_Winston

Some aren't. An awful lot are.

A huge proportion of crime in general is acquisitive in nature. People thieving to support their habits. If you're some junkie who has purse snatched a little old lady to fund their latest fix then you're terrifying.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Braverman on 23:28 - Nov 9 with 554 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 23:21 - Nov 9 by raynor94

Tell that to the people who are mugged in the street by desperate users, shops that are routinely shoplifted, and householders constantly burgled.

Do you live in Swansea? Take a walk around the Town centre and tell me they are not scary

That’s the vast minority of drug users.
Most are not robbing and shoplifting.

Braverman on 23:34 - Nov 9 with 551 viewsraynor94

Braverman on 23:18 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

Yeah, because they got rid of him

Strange then that Labour are now on the verge of winning the next election after dumping him.

Braverman on 23:35 - Nov 9 with 550 viewsDr_Winston

Braverman on 23:28 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

That’s the vast minority of drug users.
Most are not robbing and shoplifting.

It may be a minority of drug users. In my experience it probably is. Most marijuana or cocaine users do so socially with no real impact on others.

However, a small minority of drug users can be a significant majority of those who cause social problems to others. Mostly heroin addicts. Junkies are the f*cking worst.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Braverman on 23:41 - Nov 9 with 545 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 23:35 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

It may be a minority of drug users. In my experience it probably is. Most marijuana or cocaine users do so socially with no real impact on others.

However, a small minority of drug users can be a significant majority of those who cause social problems to others. Mostly heroin addicts. Junkies are the f*cking worst.

I would say drunks are worse
Braverman on 23:43 - Nov 9 with 543 viewsDr_Winston

Braverman on 23:41 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

I would say drunks are worse

You may say that. Unfortunately you're either a moron or a troll which makes your opinion worthless.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2023 23:43]

Braverman on 23:50 - Nov 9 with 539 viewsBoundy

Braverman on 23:10 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

👏👏👏
Contro for mayor

What's the saying "You judge a person by the company they keep" ,

Braverman on 23:52 - Nov 9 with 533 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 23:34 - Nov 9 by raynor94

Strange then that Labour are now on the verge of winning the next election after dumping him.

Only because the torsos are the biggest joke of a government, probably ever.

Braverman on 23:52 - Nov 9 with 533 viewsBoundy

Braverman on 23:43 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

You may say that. Unfortunately you're either a moron or a troll which makes your opinion worthless.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2023 23:43]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024