Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman 23:22 - Nov 6 with 10017 viewsbuilthjack

Pure evil,scum.
Homeless people, living in tents, it’s a lifestyle choice. Her words.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Braverman on 23:55 - Nov 9 with 1009 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 23:35 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

It may be a minority of drug users. In my experience it probably is. Most marijuana or cocaine users do so socially with no real impact on others.

However, a small minority of drug users can be a significant majority of those who cause social problems to others. Mostly heroin addicts. Junkies are the f*cking worst.

But even then… the majority of heroin users do not rob, burgle and terrorise people. Most are decent people gone down the wrong road.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman on 23:56 - Nov 9 with 1003 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 23:43 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

You may say that. Unfortunately you're either a moron or a troll which makes your opinion worthless.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2023 23:43]

https://www.addictioncenter.com/community/why-alcohol-is-the-deadliest-drug/

Oh dear lol
Braverman on 23:58 - Nov 9 with 1005 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 23:50 - Nov 9 by Boundy

What's the saying "You judge a person by the company they keep" ,

He talks a lot of sense mate. Get stick on here from certain angles. His views won’t be so controversial in a few years

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman on 00:04 - Nov 10 with 997 viewsBoundy

Braverman on 23:58 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

He talks a lot of sense mate. Get stick on here from certain angles. His views won’t be so controversial in a few years

Nah , he tries too hard to be something he's not , nor will ever be

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Braverman on 00:12 - Nov 10 with 988 viewsRobbie

Braverman on 23:35 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

It may be a minority of drug users. In my experience it probably is. Most marijuana or cocaine users do so socially with no real impact on others.

However, a small minority of drug users can be a significant majority of those who cause social problems to others. Mostly heroin addicts. Junkies are the f*cking worst.

In my line of work retail , shoplifting is now out of control , staff have no power or want to challenge the thieves , if so abuse and the threat of See you after your shift is normal .

Home Office , law enforcement and basic discipline are now an unknown solution .
Instance recently of theft , Police informed , they turned up 5 days later after the event .

My trust in Law and Order is sinking fast , anybody can do anything without worry .

Braverman has stated she is not happy with this potential clash , Sunak has not backed her and the Met. will probably be giving out rainbow flowers and badges to the throng .

I despair on occasions of our Politicians , somebody needs to restore decent law to us .

If she is peeing people off regarding issues like Rwanda , barges , potential maches , so be .

Lets get somebody in power who can rock the boat and kick some backsides .
Alas , wonder how long Sunak can tolerate a hothead on his Cabinet , she will be toast soon .
Braverman on 06:56 - Nov 10 with 943 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 00:04 - Nov 10 by Boundy

Nah , he tries too hard to be something he's not , nor will ever be

What’s he trying to be?

Braverman on 07:56 - Nov 10 with 927 viewsSullutaCreturned

Braverman on 23:11 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

You’ve got the rule book have you mate?

I work for a housing association which has rehomed homeless people, they are allowed alcohol but not drugs. We are supposed to report any signs of drug use.

They are also expected to behave reasonably and respectfully to neighbours which means getting drunk and annoying neighbours isn't allowed either.

It's basic common sense that something illegal wouldn't be allowed.

PS, Corbyn was unelectable which was proved conclusively when people voted for Johnson instead. Lots of people walke away from Labour because of Corbyn and it should be obvius, with the benefit of hindsight too, that if Johnson was the better choice then people really thought badly of Corbyn.
Braverman on 09:04 - Nov 10 with 907 viewsraynor94

Braverman on 23:52 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

Only because the torsos are the biggest joke of a government, probably ever.

Labour would have been unelectable for a generation with Corbyn in charge.

Biggest mistake the party ever made was allowing him and his left wing cronies to hijack it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Braverman on 09:07 - Nov 10 with 905 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 23:55 - Nov 9 by jackrmee

But even then… the majority of heroin users do not rob, burgle and terrorise people. Most are decent people gone down the wrong road.

Trust me,if you have a heavy heroin habit,you will do anything,not out of choice but because of compulsion.
This means nothing is off scale.
This means smack is pre eminent and that includes any siblings.
Now,a
How to fund it.
Is the issue
We take responsibility for actions. Most do.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Braverman on 09:09 - Nov 10 with 904 viewsraynor94

Braverman on 06:56 - Nov 10 by jackrmee

What’s he trying to be?

Controversial, you don't remember him as Freeman of the Land on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Braverman on 09:09 - Nov 10 with 904 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 00:12 - Nov 10 by Robbie

In my line of work retail , shoplifting is now out of control , staff have no power or want to challenge the thieves , if so abuse and the threat of See you after your shift is normal .

Home Office , law enforcement and basic discipline are now an unknown solution .
Instance recently of theft , Police informed , they turned up 5 days later after the event .

My trust in Law and Order is sinking fast , anybody can do anything without worry .

Braverman has stated she is not happy with this potential clash , Sunak has not backed her and the Met. will probably be giving out rainbow flowers and badges to the throng .

I despair on occasions of our Politicians , somebody needs to restore decent law to us .

If she is peeing people off regarding issues like Rwanda , barges , potential maches , so be .

Alas , wonder how long Sunak can tolerate a hothead on his Cabinet , she will be toast soon .

Theft shop is seen as “ petty” .
Court certainly do
Trades people? Tough.innit.
No crime is petty

Braverman on 12:53 - Nov 10 with 859 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 09:09 - Nov 10 by raynor94

Controversial, you don't remember him as Freeman of the Land on here

So! Do you have a point other than a name change?
Braverman on 18:47 - Nov 10 with 802 viewsshingle

Braverman on 20:05 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

You think that comments that will incite violence shows she has a backbone?

The tories love people like you.

Ok carry on as we are it is then, both Labour and the Tories love people like you.
Braverman on 18:54 - Nov 10 with 792 viewsFlashberryjack

Braverman on 06:56 - Nov 10 by jackrmee

What’s he trying to be?

Controversial ? just a guess.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Braverman on 19:35 - Nov 10 with 772 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 18:47 - Nov 10 by shingle

Ok carry on as we are it is then, both Labour and the Tories love people like you.

FBU is and always has been a bastion of lefty boys
Hatred of Tories goes with territory.
Braver man has had the guts to say what most really feel.
Where she has gone wrong is not dismissing the Commissioner .
Tories,gutless cowards as they are, are hanging her out to dry

Oh for a real Home Secretary

Braverman on 20:06 - Nov 10 with 757 viewsmajorraglan

Braverman on 00:12 - Nov 10 by Robbie

The policing service we’re getting now is a direct result of years of government cuts to police numbers, cuts to budgets, increases in bureaucracy all against a back drop of a nearly 10 increase in the population.

Boris has reversed the cuts to police numbers and the recruits have or are still coming through, but there is also an element of gaslighting taking place because police budgets are being cut and given that the number of cops is ring fenced, the only way forces can balance their budgets is to make cuts elsewhere - so for example office staff are being let go but the jobs they do still have to be done, so they take cops away to do the job!

The police prioritise risk and threat of harm etc, so things like domestics are priorities while shoplifting, which is theft aren’t. I once had a conversation with a cop I know who felt that shoplifting shouldn’t be a police issue at all.
I’ve got a couple of mates who are cops and they are very hard working tidy people who really believe in public service and doing their best for people, it’s a pity more of our politicians done have the same values.
Braverman on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 745 viewsmajorraglan

Braverman on 09:07 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

Trust me,if you have a heavy heroin habit,you will do anything,not out of choice but because of compulsion.
This means nothing is off scale.
This means smack is pre eminent and that includes any siblings.
Now,a
How to fund it.
Is the issue
We take responsibility for actions. Most do.

That’s why it’s important to have effective treatment programmes including methadone prescriptions. There are charities who did some really great work in this area, but by and large places are hard to come by. Even when people successfully complete a programme, it can prove very challenging for them to stay “clean” because they go back to the same environment, family friends etc - it’s hard for them to completely breakaway which is what they need to do.
Braverman on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 735 viewsSullutaCreturned

Braverman on 20:15 - Nov 10 by majorraglan

That’s why it’s important to have effective treatment programmes including methadone prescriptions. There are charities who did some really great work in this area, but by and large places are hard to come by. Even when people successfully complete a programme, it can prove very challenging for them to stay “clean” because they go back to the same environment, family friends etc - it’s hard for them to completely breakaway which is what they need to do.

Common sense again, Major. There is a lot more to a cure than just weaning them off the drugs.

I sed to know an addict who had tried 3 times to get clean but gave up because ALL his friends were addicts. I met him while at NCP, I also found out about how homeless people are treated.
Basically when they become a problem locally, many councilss buy them a bus ticket and slip them some money to leave the area. Last year ( before I changed jobs ) there were several new homeless people in Swansea while some regulars had vanished. The newbies started a shoplifting spate, we were finding the evidence behind Kingsway car park. They'd steal anything and try to sell it for drug money.
Braverman on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 729 viewsRhonddaSwans

Braverman on 20:15 - Nov 10 by majorraglan

I have known a few to get clean and turn their lives around.
Unfortunately most end up dead the average life of a user is 7 years.
That is tragic 😢.
They need rehabilitation programs that are open prison style.
Make sure they are building a life to lose and have patience, love and respect for anyone trying to better them selves.

There are some homeless who enjoy the lifestyle, nomadic existence.
But they are in the tiny minority.

I like suella but I know the I tell it like it is, Is just a Boris tribute act.
(she lacks the personality and intelligence required to fill Boris J shoes

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Braverman on 21:04 - Nov 10 with 705 viewsmajorraglan

Braverman on 20:45 - Nov 10 by RhonddaSwans

I have known a few to get clean and turn their lives around.
Unfortunately most end up dead the average life of a user is 7 years.
That is tragic 😢.
They need rehabilitation programs that are open prison style.
Make sure they are building a life to lose and have patience, love and respect for anyone trying to better them selves.

There are some homeless who enjoy the lifestyle, nomadic existence.
But they are in the tiny minority.

I like suella but I know the I tell it like it is, Is just a Boris tribute act.
(she lacks the personality and intelligence required to fill Boris J shoes

There is no doubt Boris is an intelligent guy, he also comes across as an affable cheeky chap but that I suspect is imagine and PR, the guy has zero morals and less integrity. I think you are right and that she is playing to the audience, it’s a pity that people are taken in by her posturing and that some are likely to get hurt because of her behaviour which is kind of similar to Trump’s.

I’ve known a couple come through, but it takes some doing. I’ve also seen many fall by the wayside. Guy I used to work with gave up his job to go and work as an out reach for a church working with addicts, he’s a smashing chap, one of the most sincere and genuine guys I know and the last I heard he was making a difference up in one of the valleys. We need more like him.

We’ve a lot of people going in and out of the prison revolving door, I’d reduce the number of short revolving door sentences in favour of community based stuff, but if that didn’t work for the individual I’d introduce minimum 2 or 3 year sentences where they’d have to undergo educational activities and training, things like bricking, labouring, painting, plastering etc so they had a skill/trade they could use on their release. If they carried on offending, then the sentences would get longer!
Braverman on 22:13 - Nov 10 with 678 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 19:06 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Anyone who thinks that people living in a tent choose to do so is evil. She hasn’t a bloody clue.
I’m ok Jack is her attitude.
Lots of these are kids of 16 from poor backgrounds, broken homes, who have no chance of a decent start in life. No chance at all.
Then this evil woman chooses to say what she did.

No,she is not evil.it’s crass for you to repeat that .
She might be clueless ,she might not but what is certain is your extreme hatred for Conservatives sees this language .
I didn’t even refer to Corbin in those terms mainly as he is worse

Braverman on 22:26 - Nov 10 with 671 viewsbuilthjack

Braverman on 22:13 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

No,she is not evil.it’s crass for you to repeat that .
She might be clueless ,she might not but what is certain is your extreme hatred for Conservatives sees this language .
I didn’t even refer to Corbin in those terms mainly as he is worse

You being a true blue can't see past the evil cow. Its how you think
You have no idea of homeless people. No idea at all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Braverman on 23:13 - Nov 10 with 643 viewscontroversial_jack

Homeless numbers in the UK have gone up something like 70% under the Cons
Braverman on 00:56 - Nov 11 with 629 viewsRobbie

Braverman on 20:06 - Nov 10 by majorraglan

The policing service we’re getting now is a direct result of years of government cuts to police numbers, cuts to budgets, increases in bureaucracy all against a back drop of a nearly 10 increase in the population.

Boris has reversed the cuts to police numbers and the recruits have or are still coming through, but there is also an element of gaslighting taking place because police budgets are being cut and given that the number of cops is ring fenced, the only way forces can balance their budgets is to make cuts elsewhere - so for example office staff are being let go but the jobs they do still have to be done, so they take cops away to do the job!

The police prioritise risk and threat of harm etc, so things like domestics are priorities while shoplifting, which is theft aren’t. I once had a conversation with a cop I know who felt that shoplifting shouldn’t be a police issue at all.
I’ve got a couple of mates who are cops and they are very hard working tidy people who really believe in public service and doing their best for people, it’s a pity more of our politicians done have the same values.

Disappointing attitude Police are sometimes putting shoplifting on the back burner .

From personal experince it is rife , shop floor workers are unsure of fronting a suspect .
Result could be a Stanley Knife , syringe , screwdriver in your face if challenged .

Good luck to the good Bobbies on the Beat , remember them .
My small village growing up had a Sergeant in the old Police House .
Frightened the life out of me , my parents would then take his advice of my sins .

Nobody is scared of Plod anymore , lawyers will paint them as out of order on their actions .

Braverman , for once , is a politician trying to restore a bit of law and order.
As usual she will be shot down in flames as being Un PC , not toeing the Party Line .

At last a Minster will say it as it is , MET are out of order and weak over this weekend .
Sunak now has to choose , back her or ditch her .

I know what my preference would be in the next Tory Leadship challenge .

Thankfully , given this Weekend sacrifises by many , I go into my polling booth, get my pencil , and look for the tick box , none of the above .

I have a vote whichever name is on the ballot paper , close your eyes and mark X .

Just hope this Remembrance Parade goes well .
My late , Great Uncle , stood in the water at Dunkirk for 12 hours waiting to get saved .

Now seems any gathering or rally is aimed , by law , at not upsetting anybody .
Braverman on 01:33 - Nov 11 with 622 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 07:56 - Nov 10 by SullutaCreturned

I work for a housing association which has rehomed homeless people, they are allowed alcohol but not drugs. We are supposed to report any signs of drug use.

They are also expected to behave reasonably and respectfully to neighbours which means getting drunk and annoying neighbours isn't allowed either.

It's basic common sense that something illegal wouldn't be allowed.

PS, Corbyn was unelectable which was proved conclusively when people voted for Johnson instead. Lots of people walke away from Labour because of Corbyn and it should be obvius, with the benefit of hindsight too, that if Johnson was the better choice then people really thought badly of Corbyn.

I worked for 5 years at a homelessness charity, with many residential houses and hostels. All residents were allowed to use any drug, apart from cannabis believe it or not. Something to do with council fire regulations or something making that impossible.
There was no judgements regarding substance misuse. A lot of people can overcome addiction with a bit of stability and a safe place to live, so you can get your head in order.
Trying to stop people, usually with severe mental health difficulties, from getting their needed escape, would most often drive them away. These are the type of people who get labelled as “a lifestyle choice”.
No.

Ps. Corbyn was driven out with lies by his own so called colleagues, whilst being raped by media bias. Why? Because he almost won the time before and they couldn’t risk someone like him winning. Someone that cares about common people and not lining the pockets of politicians and big corporations. That’s why he lost to BJ

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024