Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman 23:22 - Nov 6 with 10015 viewsbuilthjack

Pure evil,scum.
Homeless people, living in tents, it’s a lifestyle choice. Her words.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Braverman on 22:55 - Nov 7 with 1290 viewsRhonddaSwans

For some of them it is unfortunately.
I have a childhood friend who loves the streets.
He earns 250-400 pound a day begging no rent so all for drugs 😢.

But to make a blanket statement is unhelpful for the majority of rough sleepers who need a bed.
Suella is neo conservative and needs to look mega conservative to look conservative at all.

Still while we are being invaded (her words)
There will never be hotel room for British people in need...
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 22:56]

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Braverman on 22:57 - Nov 7 with 1287 viewsRhonddaSwans

Braverman on 13:21 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Some posters who call her evil except Hamas & Putin as the good guys.

I know pencoedjack right 🤔.

I wanted a jehad lovers sent home and had my post taken down.

This site is full of bbc npc

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Braverman on 23:46 - Nov 7 with 1249 viewsmajorraglan

Braverman on 08:41 - Nov 7 by felixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder why there is any homeless in Wales after 20 years of Labour and Drakeford in charge. Over 120,000 long term empty properties in Wales.

There aren’t 120,000 long term empty properties in Wales. The figure is nearer 25,000. It’s a nonsense figure from a BBC article. There is no way 10% of all properties in wales are long term empty.
Braverman on 06:39 - Nov 8 with 1220 viewsSullutaCreturned

Braverman on 13:27 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

I’m not sure she’s the. OST empathetic politician but to describe her as Builth does really is OTT
Ukraine still seeing women and children and babies butchered by Vladimir but it’s ok.

Finally ,Israelis don’t shove babies into ovens before cutting their heads off.

This is the level Israelis are dealing with

Stop the rockets and then we will see how Vile they are

And the Israelis have killed over 4000 children in Gaza, does it matter how they die, beheaded is at least quick, imagine being buried in rubble, badly injured, dying a slow painful death and crying out for parents who aren't coming until you fiannly pass out.

How is that any better?

Both siides are wrong, that hamas started this most recent tragedy seems moot right now.

The world needs to tell them both to stop. What if the whole region erupts into a war? The whole world could be screwed otherwise.
Braverman on 09:25 - Nov 8 with 1155 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 06:39 - Nov 8 by SullutaCreturned

And the Israelis have killed over 4000 children in Gaza, does it matter how they die, beheaded is at least quick, imagine being buried in rubble, badly injured, dying a slow painful death and crying out for parents who aren't coming until you fiannly pass out.

How is that any better?

Both siides are wrong, that hamas started this most recent tragedy seems moot right now.

The world needs to tell them both to stop. What if the whole region erupts into a war? The whole world could be screwed otherwise.

It’s not “ better”

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Braverman on 13:22 - Nov 8 with 1109 viewsjackrmee

Braverman on 22:57 - Nov 7 by RhonddaSwans

I know pencoedjack right 🤔.

I wanted a jehad lovers sent home and had my post taken down.

This site is full of bbc npc

BBC npc…what does that mean?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman on 17:49 - Nov 8 with 1054 viewsSullutaCreturned

Braverman on 13:22 - Nov 8 by jackrmee

From memory his post wasn't taken down for any reason other than it ws thinly disguised racism.
I don't remember Jihadi's being mentioned but wasn't there something about blacks and asians going home? There was multiculturalism has failed but the world has been multicultural for centuries really, blame the Romans and other Empires.
Braverman on 18:51 - Nov 8 with 1028 viewsGwyn737

Braverman on 13:22 - Nov 8 by jackrmee

NPC stands for non-playable character. A term for a character in a computer game who is in the background and not capable of influence or thought.

It’s a term most commonly used by conspiracy theorists and children.

Oh, and it’s a favourite term of Dominic Cummings when he’s having an online strop
[Post edited 8 Nov 2023 19:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Braverman on 00:55 - Nov 9 with 955 viewsDJack

Braverman on 18:51 - Nov 8 by Gwyn737

NPC stands for non-playable character. A term for a character in a computer game who is in the background and not capable of influence or thought.

It’s a term most commonly used by conspiracy theorists and children.

Oh, and it’s a favourite term of Dominic Cummings when he’s having an online strop
[Post edited 8 Nov 2023 19:42]

Don't touch the BBC one...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Braverman on 07:00 - Nov 9 with 917 viewsScotia

BBC News - London Gaza rally: Braverman accuses Met of bias over Gaza marches
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67364745

She really is awful.
Braverman on 09:11 - Nov 9 with 877 viewsFireboy2

Braverman on 07:00 - Nov 9 by Scotia

BBC News - London Gaza rally: Braverman accuses Met of bias over Gaza marches
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67364745

She really is awful.

It's incitement, she wants it to kick off so much, disgusting woman.
Braverman on 09:23 - Nov 9 with 869 viewsmax936

Braverman on 09:11 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

It's incitement, she wants it to kick off so much, disgusting woman.

The woman is pure poison.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Braverman on 09:27 - Nov 9 with 863 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 09:23 - Nov 9 by max936

The woman is pure poison.

She looked smart though yesterday
I’m waiting for a home sec to really change our justice system so it’s not a misnomer .
Whose Labour s alternative?
Yvette Cooper?

Braverman on 10:08 - Nov 9 with 850 viewsmax936

Braverman on 09:27 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

She looked smart though yesterday
I’m waiting for a home sec to really change our justice system so it’s not a misnomer .
Whose Labour s alternative?
Yvette Cooper?

I've no idea who is Labours alternative and nor do I care to be honest, they aren't the ones in the driving seat.

I've no faith in ANY of todays "Politicians" none at all.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Braverman on 10:11 - Nov 9 with 846 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 10:08 - Nov 9 by max936

I've no idea who is Labours alternative and nor do I care to be honest, they aren't the ones in the driving seat.

I've no faith in ANY of todays "Politicians" none at all.

I’m on the same page

Braverman on 10:27 - Nov 9 with 841 viewsdantheswansman

She’s right, I have first hand experience of dealing with he homeless community and have lost count at the amount of times accommodation is offered and declined
They don’t want it, they prefer the streets, the only people being outraged over her comments are people with no knowledge or experience of the homeless community
Truth hurts
Braverman on 10:44 - Nov 9 with 821 viewscontroversial_jack

They don't want to stay in hostels, where there are so many rules and regulations, that's what many of them got away from. We need to try the Finnish approach, that worked. Get them off the streets into self contained units, houses or flats. Then offer them help or counselling, but that's too forward thinking and progressive for this country
Braverman on 14:53 - Nov 9 with 798 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Braverman on 10:44 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

They don't want to stay in hostels, where there are so many rules and regulations, that's what many of them got away from. We need to try the Finnish approach, that worked. Get them off the streets into self contained units, houses or flats. Then offer them help or counselling, but that's too forward thinking and progressive for this country

The rules they are usually asked to keep are no smoking, no drugs respect others etc. Unfortunately most are addicted to either drugs or alcohol. The people who are truly homeless are more than happy to abide by these rules ti get a roof over their heads.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Braverman on 15:05 - Nov 9 with 788 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 14:53 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

The rules they are usually asked to keep are no smoking, no drugs respect others etc. Unfortunately most are addicted to either drugs or alcohol. The people who are truly homeless are more than happy to abide by these rules ti get a roof over their heads.

A lot are taking substances, yes. They will take them whatever., Surely, it's better to have them housed safely than on the street. Their issues can then be dealt with. This is what they have done in Finland
Braverman on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 791 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Braverman on 15:05 - Nov 9 by controversial_jack

A lot are taking substances, yes. They will take them whatever., Surely, it's better to have them housed safely than on the street. Their issues can then be dealt with. This is what they have done in Finland

Agree but if they refuse the offer of accommodation what can you do. Non drug taking residents of hostel etc do not feel sane with drug takers in the same hostels the rules are there to protect everyone.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Braverman on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 792 viewsSullutaCreturned

Braverman on 10:27 - Nov 9 by dantheswansman

She’s right, I have first hand experience of dealing with he homeless community and have lost count at the amount of times accommodation is offered and declined
They don’t want it, they prefer the streets, the only people being outraged over her comments are people with no knowledge or experience of the homeless community
Truth hurts

To be fair, when I worked for NCP Ispoke to plenty of homeless and there was a mx, some were desperate to get back into a home, some had been rehomed but gone ack to the streets and a few just didn't want rehoming.

Tea Cosy Pete for example, wasn't he famous for walking out of his life and choosing to live rough?

Not everyone fits into a cosy little pigeonhole, there are all sorts of everyone, everywhere.
Braverman on 17:54 - Nov 9 with 760 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 15:38 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

Agree but if they refuse the offer of accommodation what can you do. Non drug taking residents of hostel etc do not feel sane with drug takers in the same hostels the rules are there to protect everyone.

It's obviously why they don't want to stay there. Hostels are not the answer, they are only temporary, something more permanent needs to happen
Braverman on 18:20 - Nov 9 with 757 viewsshingle

Despite her faults she certainly has more backbone than most of these useless spoon fed lot from both the Tory and Labour parties do you honestly think any of them will or can do better just wait till this Labour lot get in then watch the country implode at an even greater rate.
Braverman on 18:31 - Nov 9 with 746 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 18:20 - Nov 9 by shingle

Despite her faults she certainly has more backbone than most of these useless spoon fed lot from both the Tory and Labour parties do you honestly think any of them will or can do better just wait till this Labour lot get in then watch the country implode at an even greater rate.

Brave post as she is being pilloried on here.Vile and scum are not words I would use to describe her.
She is manna from heaven for our lefties who simply hate tHe Tories.Full stop.
She has stuck her head above the parapet over the coward of a commissioner in the Met but has not been supported by her own party . Typical back stabbing Tories,for sure.
We need a strong Home Sec,one who actually wNts to make her streets safer and our laws adhered to.
Tories the party of law and order is a sick joke .

Braverman on 18:35 - Nov 9 with 741 viewsraynor94

Braverman on 18:20 - Nov 9 by shingle

She's not far off the mark concerning marches in London

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024