Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? 23:33 - Jun 17 with 4807 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 08:16 - Jun 19 with 991 viewsScotia

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:26 - Jun 18 by Robbie

Reporting on Radio Wales earlier Vaughan Gething and Keir Stamer at loggerheads over who holds the Welsh financial purse .

Labour /Labour divide in Wales could be on the cards because of this dispute .

Even with potential infighting and all the nonsense in Cardiff Bay , Labour will get in here .

Bigger picture I have no idea .

Exactly why we need a Westminster Labour government - they won't stand for the performance we've seen in the Senedd for the last 14 years.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:08 - Jun 19 with 932 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:54 - Jun 18 by KeithHaynes

From what I can see the reform uk plan is more about getting rid of labour in five years. Building momentum in the meantime.

Yes, Farage pushes himself as a trailblazer for the working man, but he's anything but. His party is dodgy too, get's most of it's donations from the big companies
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:35 - Jun 19 with 904 viewsJumpingJackFlash

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:08 - Jun 19 by controversial_jack

Yes, Farage pushes himself as a trailblazer for the working man, but he's anything but. His party is dodgy too, get's most of it's donations from the big companies

Reform isn’t a political party in the normal sense. It’s a limited company called Reform party UK Ltd.
It consists of 15 shares of which Farage owns 8 and Tice 5. It doesn’t have members and called them supporters. Supporters have no say in electing leaders or anything else.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 13:47 - Jun 19 with 841 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:18 - Jun 18 by builthjack

You seem very bitter at your beloved Con people having the biggest walloping in about 100 years.

You seem to be extremely misguided as to what I post.
It’s either,truthful,rhetorical,ironic or simply anecdotal.
In any case,it’s brilliant,and you know it.
I detest all current parties
Got that ?
Good

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:47 - Jun 19 with 789 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 13:47 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

You seem to be extremely misguided as to what I post.
It’s either,truthful,rhetorical,ironic or simply anecdotal.
In any case,it’s brilliant,and you know it.
I detest all current parties
Got that ?
Good

That's what you Tories say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:01 - Jun 19 with 781 viewsRobbie

Always thought whoever could get a grips with the small boats issue I would consider that Party in my final decision at the ballot box .

Now it seems daily record numbers are crossing and looks like The Tories have chucked the towel in on any chances of contolled immigration , a now lost cause to implement .

No help from The French either yet they were quick enough to take UK money promising to clamp down on their side or the Water .
Likewise Rwanda , took our resettlement money and nothing in return .

Uk really are top notch at throwing money at lost causes , our money of course .
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:25 - Jun 19 with 766 viewsWingstandwood

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:01 - Jun 19 by Robbie

Always thought whoever could get a grips with the small boats issue I would consider that Party in my final decision at the ballot box .

Now it seems daily record numbers are crossing and looks like The Tories have chucked the towel in on any chances of contolled immigration , a now lost cause to implement .

No help from The French either yet they were quick enough to take UK money promising to clamp down on their side or the Water .
Likewise Rwanda , took our resettlement money and nothing in return .

Uk really are top notch at throwing money at lost causes , our money of course .

Staggering to think that "border control" no longer exists! The decline of Western civilization where numerous (not just one!) governments have refused to fully protect their own societies and citizens.

Once upon a time border control was right justly viewed as an absolute necessity! Why no longer? What we are all seeing beggars belief. And would never have been predicted a decade or so back in time!

And of course that it is why many think that this is a case of it being more by design than an accident. Because it looks that way now doesn't it?

Argus!

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:32 - Jun 19 with 737 viewsmax936

Double post,
[Post edited 19 Jun 16:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:33 - Jun 19 with 737 viewsmax936

Conservative's in 2nd place after all they've done over the last 14yrs moreso the last 5 the most corrupt, lying greedy bastado's you could wish for, Dear Me.

I've stronger words, but .....

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:53 - Jun 19 with 720 viewsFlashberryjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:33 - Jun 19 by max936

Conservative's in 2nd place after all they've done over the last 14yrs moreso the last 5 the most corrupt, lying greedy bastado's you could wish for, Dear Me.

I've stronger words, but .....

Labour in 1st place after 25yrs of Welsh government mismanagement, the saying is true, stick a labour badge on a Donkey in Wales.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:40 - Jun 19 with 701 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:53 - Jun 19 by Flashberryjack

Labour in 1st place after 25yrs of Welsh government mismanagement, the saying is true, stick a labour badge on a Donkey in Wales.

Who mentioned Wales, you're like Felix another who looks for anything to knock Labour, to back this god dam useless Tory government of the last 14yrs who have got worse over the last 5yrs or so.

And don't think that I'm a fan of Labour because I'm certainly not I've little faith in Starmer for starters, Drakeford and those before him have treated the Welsh people like fools and now they've got another Clown leading them in Vaughan [crocodile Tears] Gethin.

I want them gone, but whose there to replace them, have you got the answer cause Felix hasn't ?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:04 - Jun 19 with 693 viewsGwyn737

I saw quite a nice analogy today for those thinking of not voting.

β€˜A political party is a public bus not a taxi. It won’t take you exactly where you want go but it may be a stop that’s closer to your desired destination.’
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:14 - Jun 19 with 676 viewsFlashberryjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:40 - Jun 19 by max936

Who mentioned Wales, you're like Felix another who looks for anything to knock Labour, to back this god dam useless Tory government of the last 14yrs who have got worse over the last 5yrs or so.

And don't think that I'm a fan of Labour because I'm certainly not I've little faith in Starmer for starters, Drakeford and those before him have treated the Welsh people like fools and now they've got another Clown leading them in Vaughan [crocodile Tears] Gethin.

I want them gone, but whose there to replace them, have you got the answer cause Felix hasn't ?

It's like asking, would you prefer to be hit over the head with a baseball bat by the conservatives, or be hit over the head with a machete by Labour.

You make your own mind up.

Hello

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:19 - Jun 19 with 671 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:40 - Jun 19 by max936

Allow me Steve.
Labour turn my stomach mainly because they use the terms β€œ working β€œ and β€œ ordinary” people all the time .
They are looking after themselves as Tories are
Fact
Lib Dem’s,Clowns with the grotesque clown Ed leading them.
Greens? Don’t take me there
Reform. Who look like they yearn for the old Empire days

Tories don’t need bashing . They self flagelate

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:40 - Jun 19 with 664 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:14 - Jun 19 by Flashberryjack

It's like asking, would you prefer to be hit over the head with a baseball bat by the conservatives, or be hit over the head with a machete by Labour.

You make your own mind up.

Not really a Machete would probably mean death, whereas you might get away with a headache from a wack with a baseball bat.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:43 - Jun 19 with 662 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:19 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

Allow me Steve.
Labour turn my stomach mainly because they use the terms β€œ working β€œ and β€œ ordinary” people all the time .
They are looking after themselves as Tories are
Fact
Lib Dem’s,Clowns with the grotesque clown Ed leading them.
Greens? Don’t take me there
Reform. Who look like they yearn for the old Empire days

Tories don’t need bashing . They self flagelate

Well most of us are definitely ordinary and most if not all on here are working or were working.

I think there's a song somewhere called Ordinary People, I'm sure there's a filum about the same

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:45 - Jun 19 with 653 viewsFlashberryjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:40 - Jun 19 by max936

Not really a Machete would probably mean death, whereas you might get away with a headache from a wack with a baseball bat.

My point exactly.

Hello

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 19:14 - Jun 19 with 615 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:43 - Jun 19 by max936

Well most of us are definitely ordinary and most if not all on here are working or were working.

I think there's a song somewhere called Ordinary People, I'm sure there's a filum about the same

None of us are ordinary.
We are all unique,special and our chances of being born are 1 in 4 Trillion

Ordinary we are not.
I hope nobody ever calls me that to my face
I’d rather be called a bad lover ( which as you know is wrong)

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:10 - Jun 19 with 513 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:04 - Jun 19 by Gwyn737

I saw quite a nice analogy today for those thinking of not voting.

β€˜A political party is a public bus not a taxi. It won’t take you exactly where you want go but it may be a stop that’s closer to your desired destination.’

Gwyn give me something worth voting for and I will vote for it. Currently I see reasons for not voting for every party. As for independent I'm considering it, but in theory it's a wasted vote in Swansea West. I'm tempted with Reform purely as a protest vote.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:18 - Jun 19 with 486 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 19:14 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

None of us are ordinary.
We are all unique,special and our chances of being born are 1 in 4 Trillion

Ordinary we are not.
I hope nobody ever calls me that to my face
I’d rather be called a bad lover ( which as you know is wrong)

( which as you know is wrong) How in lovin f would I know

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:24 - Jun 19 with 478 viewsunion_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:18 - Jun 19 by max936

( which as you know is wrong) How in lovin f would I know

I was wondering about that too but was too afraid to ask😬

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 07:33 - Jun 20 with 388 viewsGwyn737

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:10 - Jun 19 by Whiterockin

Gwyn give me something worth voting for and I will vote for it. Currently I see reasons for not voting for every party. As for independent I'm considering it, but in theory it's a wasted vote in Swansea West. I'm tempted with Reform purely as a protest vote.

From a purely personal point of view WR, the shadow education Secretary of State is very impressive, the policies for schools moving forward are excellent (bar two crazy daft ones which I can live with for the overall direction of travel).
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 07:51 - Jun 20 with 379 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 07:33 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

From a purely personal point of view WR, the shadow education Secretary of State is very impressive, the policies for schools moving forward are excellent (bar two crazy daft ones which I can live with for the overall direction of travel).

What do you think about adding vat on private education. In theory it sounds a good idea but the calculations are way off, they are assuming that levels stay the same. This will not happen, I know for a fact that new enrolments from September are totally on hold until the tax situation is confirmed and if implemented the children will not enrol. There will be about a 30% drop in numbers at least over the next 6 years. You know my personal connection to this subject and it is not scaremongering or picking numbers from thin air but facts. Will the money raised cover the intake into mainstream education caused by implementing this policy. There looks to be a major problem on the horizon, parents will not commit to a long term education plan if there is a increase on the horizon. To think the schools can afford to absorb any of this increase is completely stupid and not well thought out.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 08:10 - Jun 20 with 338 viewsScotia

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:10 - Jun 19 by Whiterockin

Most votes are wasted in a GE in Swansea West. One of my pet hates is political parties parachuting candidates in to safe seats with no local connection. Which is a exactly what Labour have done with Torsten Bell.

On a plus side he'll probably be a cabinet member at some point over the next decade so the Senedd will have to listen to him - could be good for the area.

Vote for the least worst option - or turn up and deliberately spoil your ballot paper. If more people did that it would be a better protest than voting for reform.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:08 - Jun 20 with 303 viewsBoundy

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:04 - Jun 18 by Robbie

Undecided . No party is filling me with confidence at the moment .

Labour seem on the brink of wanting to announce a review of Council Tax Banding which of course will be another increase in my monthly bills .

They know it will be an Election Loser if they go through with it but is it in the small print somewhere in their Manifesto.

Reminds me of the Leave vote we had , first time round I had a nailed on verdict on my vote Second time round walking up to the ballot box with my slip , entered closed my eyes and marked an X anywhere .

Think this could be a repeat performance in this General Election .

A Labour spokesman refused 8 times when asked by directly will they be raising the council tax ,no answer was the stern reply.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleβ€”not the master."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024