Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? 23:33 - Jun 17 with 4811 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 00:33 - Jun 21 with 1151 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:47 - Jun 20 by builthjack

The people will vote what they think is best.

Lots of places in Europe, including many in Spain, have a 30kph (18.65mph)speed limit.
These have been in place for many years and none have upped it.
In a recent Europe wide survey, all said that they will stay in place.

I’m thinking more the people will vote for what they are told. The countries a zombified drooling mess.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 07:12 - Jun 21 with 1112 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 00:33 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

I’m thinking more the people will vote for what they are told. The countries a zombified drooling mess.

Where be these zombies?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:21 - Jun 21 with 1065 viewscontroversial_jack

I don't have a problem with 20mph. It's not like it's a blanket limit. I have driven from south to north Wales a few times lately, and these limits are only in a few places where they are actually needed. I don't know why so many are getting their knickers in a twist.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:50 - Jun 21 with 1057 viewsBoundy

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:11 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Oh yeh, some on here blame Jezza for the 14 years of Westminster destruction. Crazy. Crazies.

Because of Corbyns bat crazy ideas is the reason we never had a credible opposition to the Torys ,not so crazy when you think of it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleβ€”not the master."

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:07 - Jun 21 with 1037 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:21 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

I don't have a problem with 20mph. It's not like it's a blanket limit. I have driven from south to north Wales a few times lately, and these limits are only in a few places where they are actually needed. I don't know why so many are getting their knickers in a twist.

South to North Wales is a main route with little 20mph. Try driving Swansea to Aberystwyth.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 12:50 - Jun 21 with 972 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:07 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

South to North Wales is a main route with little 20mph. Try driving Swansea to Aberystwyth.

South to North is not a main route, there are A and B roads. I have done the Aberystwyth route and it's no problem at all
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 13:00 - Jun 21 with 976 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 12:50 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

South to North is not a main route, there are A and B roads. I have done the Aberystwyth route and it's no problem at all

Complete rubbish.

For those who are unfamiliar with the road.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A470_road
[Post edited 21 Jun 13:16]

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:56 - Jun 21 with 884 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 13:00 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

Complete rubbish.

For those who are unfamiliar with the road.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A470_road
[Post edited 21 Jun 13:16]

I went via Brecon, Builth, Rhyadar, Dollgellau, Caernafon. Which is what the Sat nav took me, not the way you suggested

Coming back, Dolgellau, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, then we diverted to New Quay for lunch and then back to Carmarthen and back to Skewen.

About 4 hours going and a bit longer returning - not including numerous piss stops in various hedges and lay bys
[Post edited 21 Jun 14:58]
Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:14 - Jun 21 with 891 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:56 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

I went via Brecon, Builth, Rhyadar, Dollgellau, Caernafon. Which is what the Sat nav took me, not the way you suggested

Coming back, Dolgellau, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, then we diverted to New Quay for lunch and then back to Carmarthen and back to Skewen.

About 4 hours going and a bit longer returning - not including numerous piss stops in various hedges and lay bys

Numerous piss stops in four hours?

I’d get your prostate checked.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:18 - Jun 21 with 890 viewsraynor94

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:56 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

Strange, you don't eat out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:28 - Jun 21 with 871 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:18 - Jun 21 by raynor94

Strange, you don't eat out

It was a chippy. Sitting overlooking the harbour with my sausage and chips
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:30 - Jun 21 with 870 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:14 - Jun 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Numerous piss stops in four hours?

I’d get your prostate checked.

I have and it's fine. I have always been a frequent pisser, coach journeys to away games are a no no unless they have a toilet, but thanks for your concern
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:17 - Jun 21 with 788 viewsRobbie

Ad Hoc poll at the start of this poll suggests Reform / Coservative are ahead of Labour in our thinking around here .

Interesting to see if this thinking now carries over to the Ballot Box .

Is the Red Rosette losing its grip in Wales . Boundary changes have also brought Brecon into the Pontardawe area for electors , Yellow / Blue voters now taking out the Red Neef vote .
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:13 - Jun 21 with 755 viewsbuilthjack

Nice scenic routes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:28 - Jun 22 with 707 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:13 - Jun 21 by builthjack

Nice scenic routes.

Beautiful. I appreciate more, what a stunning country we live in.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 11:28 - Jun 22 with 683 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:07 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

Was up at Aberystwyth Monday Whitey, we called up to there from Aberaeron before we came home after the weekend there, massive investment needed on the front, its shocking, I digress though, yes driving back was hard work, 40 to 20 mph changes 30-20 changes, what was more shocking and a complete waste of tax payers hard earned were signs showing 40 or 30 mph then another sign showing 20mph within 50-100 yrds of the first sign and that was repeated virtually a dozen times after, Pathetic.

And why the F do "Drivers" brake hard right on the the sign for the change of speed, no sense of anticipation whatsofingever, luckily the drivers with sense know exactly what these clowns are gonna do.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 12:12 - Jun 22 with 659 viewscontroversial_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 11:28 - Jun 22 by max936

Was up at Aberystwyth Monday Whitey, we called up to there from Aberaeron before we came home after the weekend there, massive investment needed on the front, its shocking, I digress though, yes driving back was hard work, 40 to 20 mph changes 30-20 changes, what was more shocking and a complete waste of tax payers hard earned were signs showing 40 or 30 mph then another sign showing 20mph within 50-100 yrds of the first sign and that was repeated virtually a dozen times after, Pathetic.

And why the F do "Drivers" brake hard right on the the sign for the change of speed, no sense of anticipation whatsofingever, luckily the drivers with sense know exactly what these clowns are gonna do.

Yes, they could do better with signage, but common sense and experience should tell drivers to anticipate the changes
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 13:36 - Jun 22 with 641 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:28 - Jun 22 by controversial_jack

Beautiful. I appreciate more, what a stunning country we live in.

We do. North Wales is magnificent, unspoilt in most parts.
Mid Wales so scenic, a hidden gem. Lots of tourists these last few years. Most local places are full .
South Wales from Swansea and across to Pembrokeshire , beautiful beaches and coastal paths.
We are very very lucky.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:11 - Jun 22 with 605 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 13:36 - Jun 22 by builthjack

We do. North Wales is magnificent, unspoilt in most parts.
Mid Wales so scenic, a hidden gem. Lots of tourists these last few years. Most local places are full .
South Wales from Swansea and across to Pembrokeshire , beautiful beaches and coastal paths.
We are very very lucky.

Bloody expensive to stop up in Aberaeron these days, we stayed at Arosfa for two nights and I can categorically state that its nowhere near the money they charge, I've stayed at better places for 75 quid a night, the best place to stay was No Pen Cai next door down from Harbour Master, unfortunately the couple that owned it have long since retired it wasn't cheap to stay there, but it was worth every penny down to the finest detail.

A day out in Newquay is still very much worth it though.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:20 - Jun 22 with 600 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:11 - Jun 22 by max936

Bloody expensive to stop up in Aberaeron these days, we stayed at Arosfa for two nights and I can categorically state that its nowhere near the money they charge, I've stayed at better places for 75 quid a night, the best place to stay was No Pen Cai next door down from Harbour Master, unfortunately the couple that owned it have long since retired it wasn't cheap to stay there, but it was worth every penny down to the finest detail.

A day out in Newquay is still very much worth it though.

We were in Aberaeron (Sunday lunch at the Harbourmaster), and went on to New Quay to see if we could see the dolphins, three weeks ago on the Sunday.
Lovely lunch, nice sunny day, and the dolphins were performing.
Then an ice cream in that place on the hill ( 3rd best ice cream in the world).
What more do you want.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 19:58 - Jun 22 with 573 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:20 - Jun 22 by builthjack

We were in Aberaeron (Sunday lunch at the Harbourmaster), and went on to New Quay to see if we could see the dolphins, three weeks ago on the Sunday.
What more do you want.

Bumped into Tatey in beer garden of The Black Lion last Sunday, it was a lovely sunny day, but a chilly breeze spoilt it.
Didn't see the Dolphins, but seen them plenty of times before, went to Harbourmaster that night, they only had their normal menu on offer didn't fancy any of it though, so we left.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:31 - Jun 22 with 555 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:17 - Jun 21 by Robbie

Ad Hoc poll at the start of this poll suggests Reform / Coservative are ahead of Labour in our thinking around here .

Interesting to see if this thinking now carries over to the Ballot Box .

Is the Red Rosette losing its grip in Wales . Boundary changes have also brought Brecon into the Pontardawe area for electors , Yellow / Blue voters now taking out the Red Neef vote .

Independents ahead of labour now in this poll.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:44 - Jun 22 with 522 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:20 - Jun 22 by builthjack

What more do you want.

The Ice Cream Parlour before the pub as you go up the Hill Sidoli's Ice cream is just after the pub going up the hill on left hand side.?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:49 - Jun 22 with 518 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:44 - Jun 22 by max936

The Ice Cream Parlour before the pub as you go up the Hill Sidoli's Ice cream is just after the pub going up the hill on left hand side.?

Creme Pen Cei its called.
Blooming lovely.
[Post edited 22 Jun 21:51]

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:21 - Jun 22 with 489 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:49 - Jun 22 by builthjack

Creme Pen Cei its called.
Blooming lovely.
[Post edited 22 Jun 21:51]

The one just below the pub opposite the toilets?

We had tubs from there, nice ice cream.
[Post edited 22 Jun 22:23]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024