Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? 23:33 - Jun 17 with 4809 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:10 - Jun 20 with 780 viewsBoundy

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:18 - Jun 18 by builthjack

You seem very bitter at your beloved Con people having the biggest walloping in about 100 years.

And you belive Labour are the party for the working man ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleβ€”not the master."

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:14 - Jun 20 with 774 viewsBoundy

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 08:16 - Jun 19 by Scotia

Exactly why we need a Westminster Labour government - they won't stand for the performance we've seen in the Senedd for the last 14 years.

Youv really believe that despite Starmer widely announced statement that Wales is the blueprint on how the rest of the UK would be governed fug me .

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:17 - Jun 20 with 765 viewsBoundy

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 06:23 - Jun 18 by Whiterockin

Currently nobody.

This, but I will vote if only to give them in Cardiff a bloody nose.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:31 - Jun 20 with 759 viewsRobbie

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:08 - Jun 20 by Boundy

A Labour spokesman refused 8 times when asked by directly will they be raising the council tax ,no answer was the stern reply.

One of the reasons my vote is looking less likely to go to Labour .

The Blue side of Westminster are just as bad , promises over the control of the small boats Resettlement agreements with Countries more than happy to take our money for a zero return to us , the taxpayer .

Have voted in the Straw Poll above , needless to say neither of the above feature .
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:15 - Jun 20 with 724 viewsScotia

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:14 - Jun 20 by Boundy

Youv really believe that despite Starmer widely announced statement that Wales is the blueprint on how the rest of the UK would be governed fug me .

That comment was over two years ago - his most recent comment on the Senedd was basically saying something like there are challenges between him and the Welsh Labour leadership and declined several times to say Wales was a blueprint.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:31 - Jun 20 with 712 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 09:10 - Jun 20 by Boundy

And you belive Labour are the party for the working man ,

I think a group of ants ocould do more for the working man than that shambles of a party has done this last 14years.
Wouldn't you agree?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:47 - Jun 20 with 705 viewsBoundy

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:31 - Jun 20 by builthjack

I think a group of ants ocould do more for the working man than that shambles of a party has done this last 14years.
Wouldn't you agree?

Yes I would but I also wouldn't hold out any hopes for an improvement in anything under labour ,especially in Wales , a double whammy should they get into power at Westminster and remain in power in Cardiff. Wouldn't you ?.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 11:45 - Jun 20 with 655 viewshobo

Looks like Tory voters need to get behind Reform to have any chance of stopping Labour
Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 11:47 - Jun 20 with 653 viewsWingstandwood

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:47 - Jun 20 by Boundy

Yes I would but I also wouldn't hold out any hopes for an improvement in anything under labour ,especially in Wales , a double whammy should they get into power at Westminster and remain in power in Cardiff. Wouldn't you ?.

Aye, the only hope is that (albeit likely forlorn) is that Westminster Labour realises that Cardiff Bay Labour is a damaging stain on its own reputation and tries to influence matters by providing money to annual Wales running costs/budget with strings attatched directives.

A case of "Here is an extra billion pounds, spend it outside of Cardiff" otherwise no money!

I think that (bearing in mind that impoverishment of Wales continued under New Labour) it'll be a continued case of "keep Wales poor", keep the status quo and keep the relief road (or alternative) stuck in the long grass!!!!

Dawn of a new era it will not be! Wales will NOT be another 'Celtic Tiger' to match Ireland before it ruined itself with uncontrolled immigration.

Argus!

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 11:58 - Jun 20 with 645 viewsGwyn737

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 07:51 - Jun 20 by Whiterockin

What do you think about adding vat on private education. In theory it sounds a good idea but the calculations are way off, they are assuming that levels stay the same. This will not happen, I know for a fact that new enrolments from September are totally on hold until the tax situation is confirmed and if implemented the children will not enrol. There will be about a 30% drop in numbers at least over the next 6 years. You know my personal connection to this subject and it is not scaremongering or picking numbers from thin air but facts. Will the money raised cover the intake into mainstream education caused by implementing this policy. There looks to be a major problem on the horizon, parents will not commit to a long term education plan if there is a increase on the horizon. To think the schools can afford to absorb any of this increase is completely stupid and not well thought out.

Firstly, I think that extra tax needs to be generated to fund priorities so it’s a case of asking if this is the right way to do it. In this specific instance I’d say that adding VAT to private school to pay for 6500 extra teachers in the state system is a pretty good idea (providing that the recruitment is targeted on both areas as subject in need)

Then it’s looking at the arguments against it, most of which I don’t agree with:

1. The people who it will affect are not wealthy, it’s those who scrimp and save that will lose out.
I don’t accept that you’re not wealthy if you’ve been able to afford Β£40k a year to send two children to private school. That means you’ve been able to save more than the teacher teaching the class will earn in a year. Or the salary of an average policeman. Or junior doctor.
I’d add that private schools have increased in cost at a crazy rate recently. When was the outrage then? Why weren’t people up in arms for the parents who could only pay Β£36k last year?

2. Numbers will fall and private schools will have to close.
Maybe, but you’d have to have a look at the numbers. Private school have been closing steadily and consistently for decades so maybe they should look at their offer. Birthrates are falling and this is due to continue so you expect the numbers going in to decline as they are in state schools.

3. State schools won’t cope.

Yes they will because of the falling birth rate. The system absorbed 20,000 Ukranians with ease. In fact, this will help state schools overall
4. Private schools have charitable states dur top their out reach work supporting state schools.

No. They do hardly anything in my experience.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 12:18 - Jun 20 with 624 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 11:58 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

Firstly, I think that extra tax needs to be generated to fund priorities so it’s a case of asking if this is the right way to do it. In this specific instance I’d say that adding VAT to private school to pay for 6500 extra teachers in the state system is a pretty good idea (providing that the recruitment is targeted on both areas as subject in need)

Then it’s looking at the arguments against it, most of which I don’t agree with:

1. The people who it will affect are not wealthy, it’s those who scrimp and save that will lose out.
I don’t accept that you’re not wealthy if you’ve been able to afford Β£40k a year to send two children to private school. That means you’ve been able to save more than the teacher teaching the class will earn in a year. Or the salary of an average policeman. Or junior doctor.
I’d add that private schools have increased in cost at a crazy rate recently. When was the outrage then? Why weren’t people up in arms for the parents who could only pay Β£36k last year?

2. Numbers will fall and private schools will have to close.
Maybe, but you’d have to have a look at the numbers. Private school have been closing steadily and consistently for decades so maybe they should look at their offer. Birthrates are falling and this is due to continue so you expect the numbers going in to decline as they are in state schools.

3. State schools won’t cope.

Yes they will because of the falling birth rate. The system absorbed 20,000 Ukranians with ease. In fact, this will help state schools overall
4. Private schools have charitable states dur top their out reach work supporting state schools.

No. They do hardly anything in my experience.

Thanks for the reply and your thoughts.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:28 - Jun 20 with 574 viewsbuilthjack

Let’s see what the Nation decides.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:51 - Jun 20 with 558 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:28 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Let’s see what the Nation decides.

I'm more concerned about what will happen after 4th July.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 15:51 - Jun 20 with 528 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 14:51 - Jun 20 by Whiterockin

I'm more concerned about what will happen after 4th July.

He will blame the Tories for absolutely anything he does he considers 8npopular
He has unfettered power in the making
We should be really scared
Sunak won’t be arsed as he will be well out of it ,as will Johnson

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:05 - Jun 20 with 519 viewsbuilthjack

We have just had 14 years of total destruction .
All that damage will take lot of repairing, it won't happen overnight, but Sir Keir will get there.
The Tories couldn't go on causing total devastation.Let the electorate speak.
[Post edited 20 Jun 21:08]

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:00 - Jun 20 with 464 viewsFlashberryjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:05 - Jun 20 by builthjack

All that damage will take lot of repairing, it won't happen overnight, but Sir Keir will get there.

Wales has had 25 years of destruction, I agree with you though, let the people speak.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:08 - Jun 20 with 444 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:00 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Wales has had 25 years of destruction, I agree with you though, let the people speak.

Double that

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:41 - Jun 20 with 413 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 16:05 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Labour controlled destruction mind πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 358 viewsmax936

I'd be glad to see Labours rule in Wales end, but not to have the Tories take over.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:50 - Jun 20 with 358 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:00 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Vote for change as Carolyn Harris would say.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:11 - Jun 20 with 332 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:41 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Labour controlled destruction mind πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Oh yeh, some on here blame Jezza for the 14 years of Westminster destruction. Crazy. Crazies.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:25 - Jun 20 with 329 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:11 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Oh yeh, some on here blame Jezza for the 14 years of Westminster destruction. Crazy. Crazies.

Indeed they do
I’m one of them
It’s been explained to you
You will have to trawl through the sarky shite aimed at Raynor though

I wish Corbyn had been elected as it would have shut up a lot of star gazing class warriors

Not long to go Ken. Get the Lambrusco on ice

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:35 - Jun 20 with 317 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:11 - Jun 20 by builthjack

I’m thinking more about our country. The one led by the bloke can’t think over twenty miles an hour let alone allow people to drive that fast.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:39 - Jun 20 with 263 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:25 - Jun 20 by onehunglow

Indeed they do
I’m one of them
It’s been explained to you
You will have to trawl through the sarky shite aimed at Raynor though

I wish Corbyn had been elected as it would have shut up a lot of star gazing class warriors

Not long to go Ken. Get the Lambrusco on ice

Get plenty of hankies ready

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 22:47 - Jun 20 with 258 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:35 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

I’m thinking more about our country. The one led by the bloke can’t think over twenty miles an hour let alone allow people to drive that fast.

The people will vote what they think is best.

Lots of places in Europe, including many in Spain, have a 30kph (18.65mph)speed limit.
These have been in place for many years and none have upped it.
In a recent Europe wide survey, all said that they will stay in place.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024