Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reform UK 14:36 - May 3 with 4983 viewssmuttsontour

Staggering gains from a start up party.
-6
Reform UK on 14:37 - May 3 with 4950 viewsHAYESBOY

Oh no you didnt...............

Smells like a trout farm in here

1
Reform UK on 14:43 - May 3 with 4891 viewsnumptydumpty

Protest vote

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

1
Reform UK on 14:43 - May 3 with 4876 viewskensalriser

OP's on a multiple wind up here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
Reform UK on 14:55 - May 3 with 4757 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Weirdest account on LFW.
7
Reform UK on 15:20 - May 3 with 4592 viewsNed_Kennedys

Would rather we concentrate on Cifuentes, Nourry, Williams, Madsen, Dunne etc on here rather than this. We’ll have Palestine and trans threads next and no-one wants those.
9
Reform UK on 15:24 - May 3 with 4553 viewsconnell10

And another staggering pointless thread from you mate . I'll concentrate on our great win today thanks 😊
[Post edited 3 May 2025 15:30]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

6
Reform UK on 15:24 - May 3 with 4536 viewsBrianWilson

I see ol Crafty got elected in Durham

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

0
Reform UK on 15:29 - May 3 with 4483 viewsGaryT

I see the close season has started already. Can we at least wait until the ground has emptied?
1
Login to get fewer ads

Reform UK on 16:16 - May 3 with 4253 viewsHayesender

Poor clive is gonna have a heart attack when he notices this thread

Poll: Shamima Beghum

1
Reform UK on 16:18 - May 3 with 4221 viewsflynnbo

Give Clive a fecking break.
2
Reform UK on 16:19 - May 3 with 4217 viewsPaddyhoops

Upticked this by mistake.
Probably best to leave this thread where it is.
It never ends well . We’ve had a good day . Let’s leave it at that .
5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026