| Reform UK 14:36 - May 3 with 4917 views | smuttsontour | Staggering gains from a start up party. |  | | |  |
| Reform UK on 14:37 - May 3 with 4884 views | HAYESBOY | Oh no you didnt............... |  |
| Smells like a trout farm in here |
|  |
| Reform UK on 14:43 - May 3 with 4825 views | numptydumpty | Protest vote |  |
|  |
| Reform UK on 14:43 - May 3 with 4810 views | kensalriser | OP's on a multiple wind up here. |  |
|  |
| Reform UK on 14:55 - May 3 with 4691 views | Padulas_Shampoo | Weirdest account on LFW. |  | |  |
| Reform UK on 15:20 - May 3 with 4526 views | Ned_Kennedys | Would rather we concentrate on Cifuentes, Nourry, Williams, Madsen, Dunne etc on here rather than this. We’ll have Palestine and trans threads next and no-one wants those. |  | |  |
| Reform UK on 15:24 - May 3 with 4487 views | connell10 | And another staggering pointless thread from you mate . I'll concentrate on our great win today thanks 😊 [Post edited 3 May 2025 15:30]
|  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Reform UK on 15:24 - May 3 with 4470 views | BrianWilson | I see ol Crafty got elected in Durham |  |
| "a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons."
- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys |
|  |
| Reform UK on 15:29 - May 3 with 4417 views | GaryT | I see the close season has started already. Can we at least wait until the ground has emptied? |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Reform UK on 16:16 - May 3 with 4187 views | Hayesender | Poor clive is gonna have a heart attack when he notices this thread |  |
|  |
| Reform UK on 16:18 - May 3 with 4155 views | flynnbo | Give Clive a fecking break. |  | |  |
| Reform UK on 16:19 - May 3 with 4151 views | Paddyhoops | Upticked this by mistake. Probably best to leave this thread where it is. It never ends well . We’ve had a good day . Let’s leave it at that . |  | |  |
| |