Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ongoing dead celebs thread. 10:35 - Jul 27 with 25936 viewsBluce_Ree

I was thinking after Bonnie Tyler that not every dead celeb needs their own thread. Might be easier to catch them all in one.

Today we have Bill Oddie. Not been aware of him for a long time but he's definitely a proper UK comedy institution.

Also, Lou Koller. Singer of Sick of it All died three days ago. Aged 59. Very sad.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

1
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 2963 viewsBluce_Ree

A sad one for any child of the 80s. Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime. And also uncredited as the voice of the Predator.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 2898 viewsrobith



The greatest line read of all time
0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:31 - Sep 1 with 2542 viewsloftboy

RIP Alan Knight former Pompey keeper, saw him play a few times.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:50 - Sep 1 with 2454 viewswombat

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:31 - Sep 1 by loftboy

RIP Alan Knight former Pompey keeper, saw him play a few times.


he was a decent keeper at the time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 12:57 - Sep 4 with 2168 viewsloftboy

Richard O’Sullivan gone now.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:12 - Sep 4 with 2129 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 12:57 - Sep 4 by loftboy

Richard O’Sullivan gone now.


Man About The House
Brilliant Comedy

Like Tim Rice, long term stroke survivor
1
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:19 - Sep 4 with 2085 viewsizlingtonhoop

I see we're keeping quiet about yesterday's announcement.
Rightly so
0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:49 - Sep 4 with 2039 viewsR_from_afar

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 14:23 - Aug 8 by PinnerR

And our Phil Parkes is 76 today. Happy Birthday


I met him in Bracknell a few years ago, he was fitting a kitchen in a neighbour's house.

He was more than happy to chat about Rangers and clearly still cares a lot about us. Top bloke .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Login to get fewer ads

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 17:15 - Sep 4 with 1921 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:12 - Sep 4 by izlingtonhoop

Man About The House
Brilliant Comedy

Like Tim Rice, long term stroke survivor


Obviously, I meant Curry, not Rice
As far as I know, Tim Rice is alive and well...
0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 17:45 - Sep 4 with 1882 viewsLongsufferingR

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 17:15 - Sep 4 by izlingtonhoop

Obviously, I meant Curry, not Rice
As far as I know, Tim Rice is alive and well...


well the two do go together remarkably well.
4
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 19:12 - Sep 4 with 1816 viewsnumptydumpty

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 17:15 - Sep 4 by izlingtonhoop

Obviously, I meant Curry, not Rice
As far as I know, Tim Rice is alive and well...


If i enter a curry house, I always order Biryani as the Curry comes with the Rice included. Cheapskate that I am.

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

1
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 19:35 - Sep 4 with 1771 viewsKensal_Ranger

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 19:12 - Sep 4 by numptydumpty

If i enter a curry house, I always order Biryani as the Curry comes with the Rice included. Cheapskate that I am.


Sublime top-tip 👏
0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 1676 viewsBoston

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:12 - Sep 4 by izlingtonhoop

Man About The House
Brilliant Comedy

Like Tim Rice, long term stroke survivor


O’Sullivan, was an entertaining chap away from the tv lights as well.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 20:16 - Sep 6 with 1429 viewsPinnerR

Craig Douglas, 85. The singing milkman from the Isle of Wight.
0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 20:33 - Sep 6 with 1411 viewsPeterHucker

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 20:16 - Sep 6 by PinnerR

Craig Douglas, 85. The singing milkman from the Isle of Wight.


Gutted because I thought you mean the Kung Fu Fighting bloke.
That's an all-time classic.
Just looked him up, he's called Carl Douglas & he may not be as fast as lightning anymore but he's still going strong at 84 years old!
0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 20:50 - Sep 6 with 1383 viewsBoston

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 20:33 - Sep 6 by PeterHucker

Gutted because I thought you mean the Kung Fu Fighting bloke.
That's an all-time classic.
Just looked him up, he's called Carl Douglas & he may not be as fast as lightning anymore but he's still going strong at 84 years old!


He lives in Funky Chinatown, oh ho ho ho.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 01:59 - Sep 7 with 1246 viewsBoston

I see Marcel Marceau passed away.

They managed to keep that quiet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 03:41 - Sep 7 with 1201 viewsVancouverHoop

Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 01:59 - Sep 7 by Boston

I see Marcel Marceau passed away.

They managed to keep that quiet.


For eighteen years apparently.
1
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 13:54 - Sep 16 with 788 viewsflynnbo

Bonnie Greer RIP
1
Ongoing dead celebs thread. on 17:13 - Sep 18 with 457 viewsloftboy

Stephanie Cole RIP

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026