By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Video Wall
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Tables
Stats
Squad
Ground Guide
Paper View
Betting
Shop
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
09:52 - Aug 20 with 2603 views
QPR_Hibs
Worth a go today as it's Championship related:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo
I only got 4/5.
"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 09:59 - Aug 20 with 2552 views
hoops_legend
Aiming for clubs who rarely achieve but also manage to starve off relegation
Poll:
Would you rather win league cup or survive?
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 2538 views
PlanetHonneywood
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 09:59 - Aug 20 by
hoops_legend
Aiming for clubs who rarely achieve but also manage to starve off relegation
Got all five.
Surprised at #3.
Poll:
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:05 - Aug 20 with 2525 views
terryb
I got all five, but only because you could make multiple guesses.
I think I must have made 8 wrong choices!
2
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:13 - Aug 20 with 2495 views
Hunterhoop
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:05 - Aug 20 by
terryb
I got all five, but only because you could make multiple guesses.
I think I must have made 8 wrong choices!
Same! Took me a while to get the 2nd place side. Couldn’t believe one club wasn’t in there! I guessed 3 and 4 straight away, mind!
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:17 - Aug 20 with 2482 views
stowmarketrange
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:05 - Aug 20 by
terryb
I got all five, but only because you could make multiple guesses.
I think I must have made 8 wrong choices!
Me too,although I had more than 8 wrong answers.
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:24 - Aug 20 with 2451 views
daveB
got 5/5 was shocked at a few clubs not included
1
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 2389 views
PlanetHonneywood
The Preston games are even more six-pointers!
Poll:
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:56 - Aug 20 with 2329 views
Wegerles_Stairs
Really surprised by number one!
0
Login
to get fewer ads
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 11:03 - Aug 20 with 2309 views
CateLeBonR
I got 4/5. Didn’t get number 2.
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 11:24 - Aug 20 with 2253 views
QPR_Hibs
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:56 - Aug 20 by
Wegerles_Stairs
Really surprised by number one!
That's the one I didn't get.
"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 15:34 - Aug 20 with 1967 views
SimonJames
5/5 but surprised at the ones that weren't there. I guess they must have spent more time in the Premiership than I imagined.
100% of people who drink water will die.
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 1952 views
Superhoop83
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 11:24 - Aug 20 by
QPR_Hibs
That's the one I didn't get.
Same here.
Possibly because they are the Roger Irrelevant of the EFL.
Suffering since 1978.
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© FansNetwork 2026